If the shooter is a Muslim....

Trump owns this massacre - since he embraces White Nationalists. BTW, I've seen no reports that the shooter is a Muslim. Just another flaming NaziCon conspiracy thread.

There will be crickets from the left. When will Jews wake up and leave the Democratic plantation??

Wow, did I call it or what?

I said you tards would not learn a lesson from prematurely ejaculating over the pipe bomber and ASSuming he was a Democrat.

And look at you now. Just 24 hours later, and you are hoping this one is a Muslim!

Goddam! You just can't be more retarded!

Hmmm..

Let me see can you blame anyone for initially thinking Muslim first when hearing Jews were just slaughtered in their place of worship?

If your answer is yes you’re probably a pc bot

Wow, good point. Those darn Muslims killing the Jews is like a daily occurrence in this country. :21::21::21:

There will be crickets from the left. When will Jews wake up and leave the Democratic plantation??

I said you tards would not learn a lesson from prematurely ejaculating over the pipe bomber and ASSuming he was a Democrat.

And look at you now. Just 24 hours later, and you are hoping this one is a Muslim!

Hmmm..

Let me see can you blame anyone for initially thinking Muslim first when hearing Jews were just slaughtered in their place of worship?

Wow, good point. Those darn Muslims killing the Jews is like a daily occurrence in this country. :21::21::21:

Reptile is another Islamist apologist along with his fellow liberal brethren...shocker

Last edited:

Trump owns this massacre - since he embraces White Nationalists. BTW, I've seen no reports that the shooter is a Muslim. Just another flaming NaziCon conspiracy thread.

“The gunman who opened fire on a Pittsburgh synagogue on Saturday morning, killing at least 11 people and injuring several others, has been named as 46-year-old Robert Bowers, a Trump-hating antisemite who regularly complained on social media about the president and 'the infestation' of Jews.

Eleven dead in shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue | Daily Mail Online

1dxipx.jpg

“The gunman who opened fire on a Pittsburgh synagogue on Saturday morning, killing at least 11 people and injuring several others, has been named as 46-year-old Robert Bowers, a Trump-hating antisemite who regularly complained on social media about the president and 'the infestation' of Jews.

So far he hates Jews, Muslims, Trump and immigrants....he's just another unhinged loon

So far he hates Jews, Muslims, Trump and immigrants....he's just another unhinged loon

I guess it is too late to run for a Congressional seat. Can't do that from prison.

ump
s
But here is what may happen because of liberal scum like you:

The America hating liberals have created this environment with their repeated calls for violence and unrest. What has happened is what always happened when bullies keep attacking people. They get pissed and attack, taking it back to those they see as causing the situation. I fear it will only get worse because I am certain lib scum will not back down nor will it's media allies who daily attack the president. I look for it to get worse and worse perhaps culminating in martial law being declared days before or after the elections.

No, dimocrap FILTH won't back down. History shows that to be true.

From the very beginning of 'leftism' (The French Revolution) violence has been the calling card of the leftist movement. Marx and Engels advocated it, the Bolsheviks and Mensheviks carried it out, as did Mao, Pol Pot, Uncle Ho, Castro, Che, etc, etc, etc.

IMMEDIATELY after the election, during the inauguration, dimocrap scum ripped Washington DC apart. Since then, we've had dimocrap scum, or their minions in Hollywood/Academia/Media, calling for violence against Republicans.

Either with comedians standing with a decapitated likeness of Trump's head, or politicians like the total pile of SHIT Maxi-Pad Waters calling for violence.

Folks, this isn't a few people doing this.

Not when Republicans can't even go out to dinner with their families. Not when people will snatch a MAGA hat off your head while you're minding your own business.

The examples are there by the dozens. Steve Scalise gets shot and almost dies, Ubercunt says her followers don't need to be 'civil'.

These people are the absolute scummiest scumbag motherfuckers to ever walk the Earth.

There is not need to try to reform them. There is no point in trying to educate them.

They are what they are -- Scum.

The best, and most humane thing, we can do is take ALL political power away from the. Every last scrap of it. Every bit.

And remember, the ones that vote for dimocrap scum politicians?

They know EXACTLY who and what they're voting for.

They just don't care.

They're no different, no better, than the Villagers living within a couple miles of Concentration Camps that claimed they "Had no idea'.

Everybody, including them, knew better. It's why Eisenhower forced them to march through the camps, so they could see what their government, their political party, had done.

While a nutcase, a delusional hanger-on, mailed some phony-baloney 'bombs' to some bad actors in all this, dimocrap scum had a scumbag actually murder people.

And trust me. dimocrap scum WILL draw a Moral Equivalency between the two.

dimocraps are oxygen thieves people. They don't deserve to have power of any kind in a Free Republic,

Not a bit.

So do your Patriotic Duty and vote.

You don't like the Republican on the ticket? Suck on it. That Republican is better than ANY dimocrap scumbag.

Believe it.

Vote, people. Vote or things will get out of control quickly. Get dimocrap scum out of office before things get even worse.

Hmmm..

Reptile is another Islamist apologist along with his fellow liberal brethren...shocker

Not an apologist, just pointing out the facts.

But you sheep hate facts

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hmmm..

But you sheep hate facts

Fact or fiction - muzzles have a thirst for Jewish blood?

Time for you to run away, reptile

Hmmm..

But you sheep hate facts

You never produce any facts, just like Goebbels you say we do what you do. You scum are causing a war and I hope you get what you are begging for.

Hmmm..

But you sheep hate facts

Muslims are not relevant in this shooting because the shooter is a white supremacist.

5 fast facts on Robert Bowers:Bowers was an active poster on an alternative version of Twitter, Gab, which is popular with white supremacists, white nationalists, members of alt-right groups and others who have been kicked off of mainstream social media sites. Bowers went by the moniker One Dingo, @onedingo, on the site. In his bio section, Bowers wrote, “jews are the children of satan. (john 8:44) — —- the lord jesus christ is come in the flesh.” Shortly after the shooting at the Tree of Life Congregation, Bowers’ Gab account was deleted.

Hmmm..

But you sheep hate facts

Muslims are not relevant in this shooting because the shooter is a white supremacist.

5 fast facts on Robert Bowers:Bowers was an active poster on an alternative version of Twitter, Gab, which is popular with white supremacists, white nationalists, members of alt-right groups and others who have been kicked off of mainstream social media sites. Bowers went by the moniker One Dingo, @onedingo, on the site. In his bio section, Bowers wrote, “jews are the children of satan. (john 8:44) — —- the lord jesus christ is come in the flesh.” Shortly after the shooting at the Tree of Life Congregation, Bowers’ Gab account was deleted.

From that link: Bowers is a registered voter but is unaffiliated. Online records show that Bowers had no criminal record in the state of Pennsylvania.

Just another hate-filled nutjob out of thousands still out there.

Every day? Really?

More Americans have been killed by lightning this year than by Muslims, you fucking bigoted twat.

Thanks to Trump, but the desire to kill us is there, birdbrain.
Wrong again, tard. There were less Americans killed by Muslims than by lightning for many years prior to Trump.

Keep trying! This is fucking hilarious.

Shit boy, Obama killed way, way, way more Muslims than Trump has.

how many americans were killed by muslims in the year 1999 and how many
died of lightening?

Or 2001.....

You mean our favorite allies did this to us, but don't we still love them? Not me.

who is "OUR FAVORITE ALLIES" what is "THIS" in the phrase 'did this
to us' ? Who is "WE" in the phrase 'we still love them?' ???

Hmmm..

But you sheep hate facts

so far---it seems to me that Robert Bowers is a nutjob of no particular
distinction or recognizable ideology

Muslims have earned their reputation. That fact that you can’t acknowledge that is your problem

I know we are getting attacked by them everyday.
Better explain this to Kavanaugh family.

You know I was being satirical. Why would I explain it the Kavanaugh family, he lied under oath many times.
He did not. Your an extremist delusional kook.

He lied under oath several times, he should be disbarred not put on the SC.

who lied under oath and what was the lie?

Eleven dead in mass shooting at synagogue in Squirrel Hill section of Pittsburgh

Eleven people were dead after a shooting Saturday morning at a Pittsburgh synagogue, and six were injured, including four law-enforcement members, according to municipal, state and federal officials who appeared at a late-afternoon news conference. No children were among the dead.

The suspect, identified by law enforcement and local media as 46-year-old Pittsburgh resident Robert Bowers, was also injured.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Bowers posted on GAB this week, “There is no MAGA as long as there is a Jewish infestation.”

So, America, looks like yet ANOTHER Trump supporter trying their best to MAGA.

So, I guess Bowers is an inbred cousin of Dylan Roof?

I could shoot a Jew on Fifth Avenue and still not lose any votes!!!

Hmmm..

But you sheep hate facts

You never produce any facts, just like Goebbels you say we do what you do. You scum are causing a war and I hope you get what you are begging for.

The fact is that Muslims killing Jews in America is not a common occurrence no matter how much you wish it was.

Every day? Really?

More Americans have been killed by lightning this year than by Muslims, you fucking bigoted twat.

Thanks to Trump, but the desire to kill us is there, birdbrain.
Wrong again, tard. There were less Americans killed by Muslims than by lightning for many years prior to Trump.

Keep trying! This is fucking hilarious.

Shit boy, Obama killed way, way, way more Muslims than Trump has.

how many americans were killed by muslims in the year 1999 and how many
died of lightening?

Or 2001.....

You mean our favorite allies did this to us, but don't we still love them? Not me.

Were they Muslims? Yes or no

Forum List

Back