If The Guy Who's Worth A Quarter Billion Dollars Wins........

Nothing could be worse than Bush.

Well...Carter was worse, Obama is worse, and my guess is history will find that Bush was one of our greatest leaders.

Well... I personally would not go that far... I think history will judge him to be an average president with some good and some bad that weighs out... fiscally, he was horrible and far from conservative... but he was not as bad as the leftist wingnuts portray him in foreign policy, etc

Please note....I said one of our greatest LEADERS.

He was a true leader. He took the heat; he went with his convictions; he blamed no one.

Those are thwe qualities of a true leader.

Socially Conservative? No.

Fiscally conservative? No.

A leader with who the buck stopped with? Absolutely yes.

Cammmpbell: The Supreme Court shut down a selective recount as they should have. Florida couldn't provide any justification for their selection of which areas to recount other than "these are the ones most likely to produce a Gore win." And sorry, you have to have a bit better justification for picking and choosing the votes you want to recount.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with being wealthy. It's not a sin. Neither is doing the hard work and taking the risks necessary to become a self-made millionaire.

There are a lot better reasons to NOT vote for Romney. Until you figure out what those are, you're no better than the wing-nuts who WILL vote for him without good reason.

Don't waste your time, nodog. A brick wall would be far more receptive.

and useful. you can build a house with bricks.

While we are on the 2000 election we should take note of the democrat war on women at the time. Fla. Secretary of State Katherine Harris was attacked viciously by democrats and their allies in the left wing media. Her policies weren't the main focus, it was her looks and her makeup that annoyed the sissies in the left wing media.

Cammmpbell: The Supreme Court shut down a selective recount as they should have. Florida couldn't provide any justification for their selection of which areas to recount other than "these are the ones most likely to produce a Gore win." And sorry, you have to have a bit better justification for picking and choosing the votes you want to recount.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with being wealthy. It's not a sin. Neither is doing the hard work and taking the risks necessary to become a self-made millionaire.

There are a lot better reasons to NOT vote for Romney. Until you figure out what those are, you're no better than the wing-nuts who WILL vote for him without good reason.

Don't waste your time, nodog. A brick wall would be far more receptive.

and useful. you can build a house with bricks.

Campbell is also quite useful.

You can take a days worth of his postings and fertilize 2 acres of farmland with it.

You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.

As I recall the little army of Gore lawyers "high-fived" each other whenever a bag of ballots from a US ship or Military base was thrown in the garbage unopened for technical reasons beyond their control. Gore lawyers fought hard to keep from counting Military ballots because they assumed (correctly) that they would not be for him. Imagine if we had that crook in the white house? He should be in jail for trying to create a global market in non-existent "green credits" when he held the majority share in the phony company. The left wing media didn't pay much attention when the whole thing collapsed. After supporting generations of degenerate Kennedy's the radical left is suddenly sensitive to family wealth? What a bunch of fools.

at least Gore killed Man-bear-pig....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9wmczxnT3c]Al Gore Im Serial! - YouTube[/ame]

You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.

Well...Carter was worse, Obama is worse, and my guess is history will find that Bush was one of our greatest leaders.

HNN Poll: 61% of Historians Rate the Bush Presidency Worst
History News Network

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLpkeDg7uyI]Coundown: The Bush Legacy-Eight Years in Eight Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

You trying to tempt us all to vote twice, just to exile you??? Sneaky, Sneaky. As appealing as that sounds, it's illegal, so is entrapment. :D

History News Network

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLpkeDg7uyI]Coundown: The Bush Legacy-Eight Years in Eight Minutes - YouTube[/ame]

that was in 2008, before the Obama debacle.

History News Network

I stand by my statement.

Historians of today lived through his presidency and therefore are in no position to make such a jusdgement call for they were swayed by public/media opinion.

For example.....when Bush inadvertantly tried to open a "faux door".....the NYT had it on the front page ABOVE THE FOLD.....a total of 7 pictures....and a full story on it.

To read about Solyndra, you need to dig deep in the paper....and you will get a 2 paragraph briefing.

Bye bye

Bullschit!!

Cutting taxes for the wealthy is what has gotten us in the mess in the first place:

You can't compare anything to the brief post WW2 boom we enjoyed - a time when the rest of the industrial world lay in bombed out ruin.

We have now returning to something more akin to 'normal.'

The only way to turn that around again is to unleash those greedy greedy businesses you loathe to kick ass once again.

Yeah...like they did during the Bush administration:

change-in-total-private-employment-liberal-may-2011.png

Your stupidity grows on a daily basis.

Of course anyone here can own you on this subject too.

Bullschit!!

Cutting taxes for the wealthy is what has gotten us in the mess in the first place:

You can't compare anything to the brief post WW2 boom we enjoyed - a time when the rest of the industrial world lay in bombed out ruin.

We have now returning to something more akin to 'normal.'

The only way to turn that around again is to unleash those greedy greedy businesses you loathe to kick ass once again.

Yeah...like they did during the Bush administration:

change-in-total-private-employment-liberal-may-2011.png

Did the Bush Presidency start in March 08?

History News Network

Because we all know healthcare,tranportation stimulus,tax cuts for working Americans is far worse than starting two wars of agression ,torture, letting the economy be destroyed, stimulus for the top 1% and tax cuts for the wealthy.

Because we all know healthcare,tranportation stimulus,tax cuts for working Americans is far worse than starting two wars of agression ,torture, letting the economy be destroyed, stimulus for the top 1% and tax cuts for the wealthy.

If only you understood the real results of which you talk up.

But you havent a clue....at all..............

Your stupidity grows on a daily basis.

Of course anyone here can own you on this subject too.

As long as pricks here pass right around the real facts, keep watching Faux News and by default generate a set all their own I know who the hell will be owning me.........not a goddam one of you.

Forum List

Back