If The Guy Who's Worth A Quarter Billion Dollars Wins........

You're really sure of that huh

Damn strange that my encyclopedia shows that Gore received over half a million more votes than Bush and that his brother, his brother's concubine and the Republican supreme court had to steal his brother's state from Gore to keep him from winning...damn strange. I'll bet that it was in god's plan. We know that god told Bush to invade Iraq.

Please tell us which encyclopedia shows this?

BTW: Maybe the mainstream media shouldn't call the winner of a state BEFORE the polls close.

Surely you jest:

Presidential Election of 2000, Electoral and Popular Vote Summary — Infoplease.com

Federal Elections 2000: 2000 Presidential Popular Vote Summary Table

You know Florida is a state?

Did you know that?

You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.

Hugo is always looking for citizens that like to march to the sound of his drum, and just think, the weather is nice down in South America! One can only hope you follow through with your promise!

Damn strange that my encyclopedia shows that Gore received over half a million more votes than Bush and that his brother, his brother's concubine and the Republican supreme court had to steal his brother's state from Gore to keep him from winning...damn strange. I'll bet that it was in god's plan. We know that god told Bush to invade Iraq.

BTW: Maybe the mainstream media shouldn't call the winner of a state BEFORE the polls close.

Surely you jest:

Presidential Election of 2000, Electoral and Popular Vote Summary — Infoplease.com

corpflag.jpeg

So Florida should have allowed Gore to transfer votes from other states, is that the "point" you're trying to make?

Surely you jest:

corpflag.jpeg

Do you even know how presidential elections work? The national popular vote means dick. It's about electoral votes and Bush got more, hence he's a winner and Gore is a loser.

Surely you jest:

corpflag.jpeg
... and with this post, Cammmmmmmmmmmmmpbell takes a huge lead in the race for the board's most ignorant poster.

:clap2:

Surely you jest:

corpflag.jpeg

So Florida should have allowed Gore to transfer votes from other states, is that the "point" you're trying to make?

I have a friend who was an active computer technician at that time in the Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties around Orlando, Florida. He inspected some of the machines which malfunctioned and did not punch the chad clear but left a distinct impression where the punch should have cleared. As far as I know he is an Independent voter but I've never heard him say. He told me that nearly all the votes thrown out were obviously Democrats. That was the big problem....when the election was turned over to Katherine Harris and she was listening to Jeb Bush for advice about how to proceed.

The Republicans stole the goddam election by their use of time and the supreme court.

Last edited:

I have a friend who was an active computer technician at that time in the Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties around Orlando, Florida. He inspected some of the machines which malfunctioned and did not punch the chad clear but left a distinct impression where the punch should have cleared. As far as I know he is an Independent voter but I've never heard him say. He told me that nearly all the votes thrown out were obviously Democrats. That was the big problem....when the election was turned over to Katherine Harris and she was listening to Jeb Bush for advice about how to proceed.

The Republicans stole the goddam election by their use of time and the supreme court.

Ah the old "i have a friend" story which so happens to make a democrat look like a victim.

I'm sure everyone will believe that story knowing how down the middle and unbiased you are.

Did he also tell you that the presidential election is decided by a nationwide popular vote?

So your friend witnessed an election actually being illegally stolen...a presidential election....he witnessed it....saw it with his own eyes.....and not one other person saw it and reported it with the "facts" that were so obvious that your friend was able to see them?

So you are saying that there was ACTUAL proof...you know...the proof your friend saw.....and the democratic leaders of your state opted it was best to keep that proof out of the courts?

Wow....seems to be the democratic leadership should be kicked out of the party.

And your friend? What is he a wimp? He didnt want to get involved so he only told you?

Gee.....

I have a friend who was there as well. As a matter of fact, he knows your friend quite well.
My frined told me that yoiur friend has a friend that posts on USMB.....somethiong about the guy is a little whacked out....Lives at home with him mom...always stays in the basement playing on his computer. Apparently he is addicted to cucumbers. According to his mom, this guy runs out once a week to buy 5 of them. Wonder what he does with them.

So your friend witnessed an election actually being illegally stolen...a presidential election....he witnessed it....saw it with his own eyes.....and not one other person saw it and reported it with the "facts" that were so obvious that your friend was able to see them?

So you are saying that there was ACTUAL proof...you know...the proof your friend saw.....and the democratic leaders of your state opted it was best to keep that proof out of the courts?

And your friend? What is he a wimp? He didnt want to get involved so he only told you?

Gee.....

His story is so crazy it's almost believeable.

He just needs to throw in something like a unicorn kicked his friend in the back, stabbed the machine with its horn and ran off. Then I'd be on board.

Gee.....

His story is so crazy it's almost believeable.

He just needs to throw in something like a unicorn kicked his friend in the back, stabbed the machine with its horn and ran off. Then I'd be on board.

I have a friend who works in the White House. He sahas proof that Obama is not a citizen. He took a cell phone film clicp of Obama working with photoshop contructing his birth certificate. He only showed it to me before he deleted it from his phone.

Yep...just me and him saw the clip. But we know the truth. Thats all that matters to us.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

John Kerry is worth about the same. Toss in his wife and you are looking at a cool billion. Would that have bothered you just as much? Somehow I doubt it.

Nonetheless, Kerry’s actual riches — which include those of his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, widow of ketchup heir Sen. John Heinz (R-Pa.) — are likely far greater. In an April 2008 article, Forbes.com estimated Heinz Kerry’s net worth at $1 billion.

http://www.rollcall.com/features/Guide-to-Congress_2009/guide/-38181-1.html

Last edited:
John Kerry is worth about the same. Toss in his wife and you are looking at a cool billion. Would that have bothered you just as much? Somehow I doubt it.

Nonetheless, Kerry’s actual riches — which include those of his wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, widow of ketchup heir Sen. John Heinz (R-Pa.) — are likely far greater. In an April 2008 article, Forbes.com estimated Heinz Kerry’s net worth at $1 billion.

The 50 Richest Members of Congress (2009) : Roll Call Special Features Guide to Congress

That and democrats have no problem with throwing their last handful of cash at Al Gore so he can put a drop of jet fuel in one of his many planes.

Ah the old "i have a friend" story which so happens to make a democrat look like a victim.

I'm sure everyone will believe that story knowing how down the middle and unbiased you are.

My life time voting history:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry *****
2008 Obama *****

***** Voted Against Spend and Borrow Republicans

Can you see the gradual move away from the financially irresponsible Republicans

When I was a Republican they stood for small government, balanced budgets and individual rights. Now they are lock, stock and barrel in the pockets of the corporations and the wealthy. Phuck 'Em

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry *****
2008 Obama *****

Can you see the gradual move away from the financially irresponsible Republicans

When I was a Republican they stood for small government, balanced budgets and individual rights. Now they are lock, stock and barrel in the pockets of the corporations and the wealthy. Phuck 'Em

I understand why you moved away from republicans, i did too.

But why did you move away from the principles of small gov't, balanced budgets and individual rights?

You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.

Yes Because being successful and Making a shit ton of Cash, should automatically disqualify you for Being President right?

You fucking people make no sense, Yeah lets stick with the guy who never did anything, who never ran anything, and who made his money with back room Real estate Deals. Because that guy who made all his money building, and investing in American Companies, well he is just a rich scum bag.

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry *****
2008 Obama *****

I understand why you moved away from republicans, i did too.

But why did you move away from the principles of small gov't, balanced budgets and individual rights?

After I voted for Nixon three times and he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar I really opened my eyes. After Reagan and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt and began to funnel it into the hands of the wealthy through tax cuts I knew I would never vote for their conniving asses again. I'll never forget the TV ad which showed a rich guy able to buy a new Mercedes with what he-she got from the Reagan tax cuts and that at the same time what an ordinary worker got from them wasn't enough to guy a muffler for one.

At least the Democrats tax enough to cover their budgets. How goddam dumb can people be....Clinton assumed a massive debt(in that time) raised taxes to a near pre Reagan level while he still had a Democratic majority in the congress and proceeded to create 22,000,000 new jobs, balance the annual budget and actually use surpluses to buy back about $400,000,000,000 of the public debt. All Bush43 needed to do was leave things alone but guess what. He cut taxes twice(2001-2003) using reconciliation to block Democratic opposition and proceeded to double the national debt again. Like I said....Phuck 'Em

Last edited:

Forum List

Back