If The Guy Who's Worth A Quarter Billion Dollars Wins........

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.

cammpbell........would you rather have this failure Obama and his communist people another 4 yrs spending every tax dollar you pay in? Would you rather have someone taking all your rights and freedoms from you another 4 yrs? Would you rather have someone transforming america into what we have never been before, and would you rather have someone that wants to throw out the consitution and live by his rules? You don't show you have alot of sense.

Your so full of shit its a wonder you can type.

Hope your prepared to be gone for six months.

I won't miss your ass.

If I am I will be keying at 70-75wpm the same way I've been doing since I took typing in the ninth grade. You should see me on the piano and morse code.

Why is it so bad to be rich and successful. This President has managed to make success evil and convince demo's that the only qualified presidential candidate would be someone that has never known success. What a bunch of morons.

Why is it so bad to be rich and successful. This President has managed to make success evil and convince demo's that the only qualified presidential candidate would be someone that has never known success. What a bunch of morons.

In the meantime, Obama has acheived success, and made loads of money writing a book about himself...AND HIS SUCCESSES in life.

And writing a book creates very few jobs, if any.

Yet the left doesnt seem to mind that kind of success.

Cammmpbell: The Supreme Court shut down a selective recount as they should have. Florida couldn't provide any justification for their selection of which areas to recount other than "these are the ones most likely to produce a Gore win." And sorry, you have to have a bit better justification for picking and choosing the votes you want to recount.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with being wealthy. It's not a sin. Neither is doing the hard work and taking the risks necessary to become a self-made millionaire.

There are a lot better reasons to NOT vote for Romney. Until you figure out what those are, you're no better than the wing-nuts who WILL vote for him without good reason.

Cammmpbell is going to vote for the millionaire instead of the other millionaire. Makes perfect sense! :cuckoo:

Cammmpbell: The Supreme Court shut down a selective recount as they should have. Florida couldn't provide any justification for their selection of which areas to recount other than "these are the ones most likely to produce a Gore win." And sorry, you have to have a bit better justification for picking and choosing the votes you want to recount.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with being wealthy. It's not a sin. Neither is doing the hard work and taking the risks necessary to become a self-made millionaire.

There are a lot better reasons to NOT vote for Romney. Until you figure out what those are, you're no better than the wing-nuts who WILL vote for him without good reason.

I have good reasons to want to vote for him.

I heard his plan for the economy and the job situation and, to me, it makes sense.

I dont care about the fact that he put his dog on top of the car....people did that back then....parents let kids ride bikes without helmets back then....spanking was acceptable back then.

I did not fall for the spin of his "I like to fire people" statement.

I know what Bain Capital does and why...AND HOW......and did not fall for the spin about how Bain Capital likes to take over successful companies and dismantle them for the asssets.

I have good reason to vote for Romney.

Cammmpbell is going to vote for the millionaire instead of the other millionaire. Makes perfect sense! :cuckoo:

Cammmmpbell has been taught to only hate conservative multi-millionaires.

Cammmmpbell has been taught to only hate conservative multi-millionaires.

Taught?

No.

The democratic party does not teach...they spin for the naive to the point of brainwash.

You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.

It's just awful that under all the desired recount scenarios, Bush still won.

wow you're dumb, aint ya?

The Supreme court shut down the sham of an operation by liberals trying to steal the election. Fact Gore lost his HOME state. If he didnt it wouldnt matter. And do you vote for democratics millionaires? There are ALOT of those.

Bullschit!!

Cutting taxes for the wealthy is what has gotten us in the mess in the first place:

3-27-08tax2-f2.jpg

Don't waste your time, nodog. A brick wall would be far more receptive.

Bullschit!!

Cutting taxes for the wealthy is what has gotten us in the mess in the first place:

You can't compare anything to the brief post WW2 boom we enjoyed - a time when the rest of the industrial world lay in bombed out ruin.

We have now returning to something more akin to 'normal.'

The only way to turn that around again is to unleash those greedy greedy businesses you loathe to kick ass once again.

Forum List

Back