If The Guy Who's Worth A Quarter Billion Dollars Wins........

Cammmpbell: The Supreme Court shut down a selective recount as they should have. Florida couldn't provide any justification for their selection of which areas to recount other than "these are the ones most likely to produce a Gore win." And sorry, you have to have a bit better justification for picking and choosing the votes you want to recount.

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with being wealthy. It's not a sin. Neither is doing the hard work and taking the risks necessary to become a self-made millionaire.

There are a lot better reasons to NOT vote for Romney. Until you figure out what those are, you're no better than the wing-nuts who WILL vote for him without good reason.

I have good reasons to want to vote for him.

I heard his plan for the economy and the job situation and, to me, it makes sense.

I dont care about the fact that he put his dog on top of the car....people did that back then....parents let kids ride bikes without helmets back then....spanking was acceptable back then.

I did not fall for the spin of his "I like to fire people" statement.

I know what Bain Capital does and why...AND HOW......and did not fall for the spin about how Bain Capital likes to take over successful companies and dismantle them for the asssets.

I have good reason to vote for Romney.

Glad to hear it - maybe you don't qualify as a "wing-nut"

You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.

Bye.

You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.

The Florida recount? You still bitter that Democrats werent able to steal that election?

dimple_0.jpg

Bye.
He's not going anywhere. He's got it way too good here.

Cammmmmmmmmmmmmmpbell is just having a senior moment, that's all.

I believe there are people so controlled by the democrats that they can't see the forest through the trees. The communist democrats in d.c know they can mentally program the weak of mind people out there and control them. Thats what is happening and the unsuspecting people now are incapable of seeing it.

The Florida recount? You still bitter that Democrats werent able to steal that election?

Yep.... Crazy Algore was supposed to inherit the throne.

Why is it so bad to be rich and successful. This President has managed to make success evil and convince demo's that the only qualified presidential candidate would be someone that has never known success. What a bunch of morons.

In the meantime, Obama has acheived success, and made loads of money writing a book about himself...AND HIS SUCCESSES in life.

And writing a book creates very few jobs, if any.

Yet the left doesnt seem to mind that kind of success.

Wait... he has successes in those books?

Why is it so bad to be rich and successful. This President has managed to make success evil and convince demo's that the only qualified presidential candidate would be someone that has never known success. What a bunch of morons.
Cammmpbell is going to vote for the millionaire instead of the other millionaire. Makes perfect sense! :cuckoo:

Cammmmpbell has been taught to only hate conservative multi-millionaires.

I think Cammmmpbell hates everyone. He's a bitter old man who hasn't learned how to treat anyone with respect.

Bullschit!!

Cutting taxes for the wealthy is what has gotten us in the mess in the first place:

You realize that raising income taxes on people who earn more money doesnt hurt the wealthy right? The wealthy already have their money. The income tax is designed to prevent the little peons from making money and challenging the power base of those who already have money.

They stir up envy and anger towards themselves and convince people who dont think things through that by punishing people who work hard and produce good things in our society, you are hurting them when you are really just helping them.

Bookmarked for future reference

Not that I am some huge Romney guy... but I certainly have another reason to hope he whips Obamalama's ass in the election... the troll removal incentive

As I recall the little army of Gore lawyers "high-fived" each other whenever a bag of ballots from a US ship or Military base was thrown in the garbage unopened for technical reasons beyond their control. Gore lawyers fought hard to keep from counting Military ballots because they assumed (correctly) that they would not be for him. Imagine if we had that crook in the white house? He should be in jail for trying to create a global market in non-existent "green credits" when he held the majority share in the phony company. The left wing media didn't pay much attention when the whole thing collapsed. After supporting generations of degenerate Kennedy's the radical left is suddenly sensitive to family wealth? What a bunch of fools.

Nothing could be worse than Bush.

How quickly you have forgotten about Santorum!

Well...Carter was worse, Obama is worse, and my guess is history will find that Bush was one of our greatest leaders.

Well...Carter was worse, Obama is worse, and my guess is history will find that Bush was one of our greatest leaders.

Well... I personally would not go that far... I think history will judge him to be an average president with some good and some bad that weighs out... fiscally, he was horrible and far from conservative... but he was not as bad as the leftist wingnuts portray him in foreign policy, etc

Promises, promises.

Forum List

Back