If The Guy Who's Worth A Quarter Billion Dollars Wins........

You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.
Talk about extra encouragement to vote Romney.

Bullschit!!

Cutting taxes for the wealthy is what has gotten us in the mess in the first place:

You can't compare anything to the brief post WW2 boom we enjoyed - a time when the rest of the industrial world lay in bombed out ruin.

We have now returning to something more akin to 'normal.'

The only way to turn that around again is to unleash those greedy greedy businesses you loathe to kick ass once again.
Stupid stubborn facts.

You won't see my arse back here for six months if I ever show up again. That would be worse than the 2000 election when the supreme court ruled 5-4 along political lines to stop the recount in Florida. Bush's brother Jeb and Jeb's concubine Katherine Harris shut down the whole goddam operation till they figured a way to the supreme court.
Talk about extra encouragement to vote Romney.

Yeah no kidding. I notice he is conspicuously ignoring the John Kerry point. How convenient.

My life time voting history:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry *****
2008 Obama *****

***** Voted Against Spend and Borrow Republicans

Can you see the gradual move away from the financially irresponsible Republicans

When I was a Republican they stood for small government, balanced budgets and individual rights. Now they are lock, stock and barrel in the pockets of the corporations and the wealthy. Phuck 'Em

I understand why you moved away from republicans, i did too.

But why did you move away from the principles of small gov't, balanced budgets and individual rights?

After I voted for Nixon three times and he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar I really opened my eyes. After Reagan and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt and began to funnel it into the hands of the wealthy through tax cuts I knew I would never vote for their conniving asses again. I'll never forget the TV ad which showed a rich guy able to buy a new Mercedes with what he-she got from the Reagan tax cuts and that at the same time what an ordinary worker got from them wasn't enough to guy a muffler for one.

At least the Democrats tax enough to cover their budgets. How goddam dumb can people be....Clinton assumed a massive debt(in that time) raised taxes to a near pre Reagan level while he still had a Democratic majority in the congress and proceeded to create 22,000,000 new jobs, balance the annual budget and actually use surpluses to buy back about $400,000,000,000 of the public debt. All Bush43 needed to do was leave things alone but guess what. He cut taxes twice(2001-2003) using reconciliation to block Democratic opposition and proceeded to double the national debt again. Like I said....Phuck 'Em

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Obama's tax policy is the same as Bush's. Even when he had an unwavering democrat Congress his tax policy remained the same as Bush's.

None of that still explains why you moved away from small gov't, balanced budgets or individuals rights.

You're really sure of that huh

Damn strange that my encyclopedia shows that Gore received over half a million more votes than Bush and that his brother, his brother's concubine and the Republican supreme court had to steal his brother's state from Gore to keep him from winning...damn strange. I'll bet that it was in god's plan. We know that god told Bush to invade Iraq.

Please tell us which encyclopedia shows this?

BTW: Maybe the mainstream media shouldn't call the winner of a state BEFORE the polls close.

Surely you jest:

Presidential Election of 2000, Electoral and Popular Vote Summary — Infoplease.com

Federal Elections 2000: 2000 Presidential Popular Vote Summary Table

corpflag.jpeg

You need to realize a couple of simple things:

1) The popular vote does NOT determine the winner, the electoral college DOES.

2) You did not prove this part:

and that his brother, his brother's concubine and the Republican supreme court had to steal his brother's state from Gore to keep him from winning

Please show a legitimate encyclopedia that says this.

3) Had Algore won his home state, Florida would not have been an issue.

Please, grow up and get over it. 2000 was 12 years ago, and you keep beating a dead horse. Give it up, you lost.

cammpbell........would you rather have this failure Obama and his communist people another 4 yrs spending every tax dollar you pay in? Would you rather have someone taking all your rights and freedoms from you another 4 yrs? Would you rather have someone transforming america into what we have never been before, and would you rather have someone that wants to throw out the consitution and live by his rules? You don't show you have alot of sense.

Anyone who says Obama is a communist instantly discredits themselves and is not worth listening to. Do you even have a clue what communism is?

cammpbell........would you rather have this failure Obama and his communist people another 4 yrs spending every tax dollar you pay in? Would you rather have someone taking all your rights and freedoms from you another 4 yrs? Would you rather have someone transforming america into what we have never been before, and would you rather have someone that wants to throw out the consitution and live by his rules? You don't show you have alot of sense.

Anyone who says Obama is a communist instantly discredits themselves and is not worth listening to. Do you even have a clue what communism is?

Correct, the better term for Obama, Bush and the cronies in both parties, is fascist.

War promoting, encouraging more gov't regulation in the economy, heavy corporate influence in politics, the list of similarities is a mile long.

I understand why you moved away from republicans, i did too.

But why did you move away from the principles of small gov't, balanced budgets and individual rights?

After I voted for Nixon three times and he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar I really opened my eyes. After Reagan and Bush41 quadrupled the national debt and began to funnel it into the hands of the wealthy through tax cuts I knew I would never vote for their conniving asses again. I'll never forget the TV ad which showed a rich guy able to buy a new Mercedes with what he-she got from the Reagan tax cuts and that at the same time what an ordinary worker got from them wasn't enough to guy a muffler for one.

At least the Democrats tax enough to cover their budgets. How goddam dumb can people be....Clinton assumed a massive debt(in that time) raised taxes to a near pre Reagan level while he still had a Democratic majority in the congress and proceeded to create 22,000,000 new jobs, balance the annual budget and actually use surpluses to buy back about $400,000,000,000 of the public debt. All Bush43 needed to do was leave things alone but guess what. He cut taxes twice(2001-2003) using reconciliation to block Democratic opposition and proceeded to double the national debt again. Like I said....Phuck 'Em

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Obama's tax policy is the same as Bush's. Even when he had an unwavering democrat Congress his tax policy remained the same as Bush's.

None of that still explains why you moved away from small gov't, balanced budgets or individuals rights.

That's at best an untruth...worse a goddam lie. Obama's policies have favored those among us earning less than $250,000 a year. Every Republican plan all the way back to Reagan has favored the corporations and the wealthy.

What is the T Party gonna' do when the Bush tax cuts finally disappear

The obstinate, greedy, Rpublican house fought tooth and toenail till they actually caused us to lose our AAA rating. Now....at the end of this year the tax cuts will disappear...the right wingers agreed to it before the Obama administration agreed to leave them in place one more year. People like Grover Norquist have their phuckin' heads up their asses so far that they can't see that now after the Reagan-Bushes policies of borrowing from foreign banks and running up th annual interest payments to nearly half a trillion dollars the only way this will ever get settled is by tax increases which are by default paid by the wealthiest people in the country.

Right now when payroll taxes are factored in...an ordinary worker pays half again more percentage than most rich people. They didn't get rich by accident, they are smart. So far smart enough to use the Republican party to get exactly what they want.

That's at best an untruth...worse a goddam lie. Obama's policies have favored those among us earning less than $250,000 a year. Every Republican plan all the way back to Reagan has favored the corporations and the wealthy.

The obstinate, greedy, Rpublican house fought tooth and toenail till they actually caused us to lose our AAA rating. Now....at the end of this year the tax cuts will disappear...the right wingers agreed to it before the Obama administration agreed to leave them in place one more year. People like Grover Norquist have their phuckin' heads up their asses so far that they can't see that now after the Reagan-Bushes policies of borrowing from foreign banks and running up th annual interest payments to nearly half a trillion dollars the only way this will ever get settled is by tax increases which are by default paid by the wealthiest people in the country.

Right now when payroll taxes are factored in...an ordinary worker pays half again more percentage than most rich people. They didn't get rich by accident, they are smart. So far smart enough to use the Republican party to get exactly what they want.

they will probably do what I plan to do....sit back and watch the unemployment number go even higher. Of course, Romney and the GOP know this so I am sure they will put the cuts back in place come January.

So........Obama didn't continue the Bush tax cuts? That's news to me.

And that STILL doesn't explain why you moved away from small gov't, balanced budgets or individuals rights. Don't worry I'm only asking because I'm curious, and this is just an anonymous message board. Telling me why you moved away from those things isn't gonna cause your house to blow up or anything.

And that STILL doesn't explain why you moved away from small gov't, balanced budgets or individuals rights. Don't worry I'm only asking because I'm curious, and this is just an anonymous message board. Telling me why you moved away from those things isn't gonna cause your house to blow up or anything.

The Bush tax cuts were made in 2001 and 2003. It's a law which came from the congress. The law stated that the cuts would expire at the end of 2011. The Republicans wouldn't even talk about letting them expire. They got stubborn on everything which came up and got them extended for one more year till the end of 2012. By Gawd count on it.....they're going at the end of this year.

The Bush tax cuts were made in 2001 and 2003. It's a law which came from the congress. The law stated that the cuts would expire at the end of 2011. The Republicans wouldn't even talk about letting them expire. They got stubborn on everything which came up and got them extended for one more year till the end of 2012. By Gawd count on it.....they're going at the end of this year.

Nothing was forcing Obama and the dems to continue with the Bush tax policy, we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Nothing was forcing Obama and the dems to continue with the Bush tax policy, we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

You don't watch much news do you. The Republican house acted so much like a bunch of half baked ass holes that they ended up ruining our AAA global credit rating. Yes....they're the ones responsible for the tax rates staying in place. The Democrats assumed the law would expire the way the Bush administration set it up. That's definitely one of the modern day definitions of the Republican party. Even though tax rates are at a 40 year low the idiots like Grover Norquist keep playing the T Party game and acting like fools. Seems to me I've heard that "No New Taxes, Read My Lips" horse schit before.

You don't watch much news do you. The Republican house acted so much like a bunch of half baked ass holes that they ended up ruining our AAA global credit rating. Yes....they're the ones responsible for the tax rates staying in place. The Democrats assumed the law would expire the way the Bush administration set it up. That's definitely one of the modern day definitions of the Republican party. Even though tax rates are at a 40 year low the idiots like Grover Norquist keep playing the T Party game and acting like fools. Seems to me I've heard that "No New Taxes, Read My Lips" horse schit before.

And that STILL doesn't explain why you moved away from small gov't, balanced budgets or individuals rights. Please explain why.

And that STILL doesn't explain why you moved away from small gov't, balanced budgets or individuals rights. Please explain why.

I WAS BETRAYED BY THE PARTY. LOOK VERY CLOSELY TO WHAT "MY OLD REPUBLICAN PARTY" DID TO THIS NATION'S DEBT AND SPENT IT ON TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY:

Before I post this you need to understand that both Reagan and George W. Bush expanded the si e of government.....Bush by about 15%:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

I WAS BETRAYED BY THE PARTY. LOOK VERY CLOSELY TO WHAT "MY OLD REPUBLICAN PARTY" DID TO THIS NATION'S DEBT AND SPENT IT ON TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY:

Before I post this you need to understand that both Reagan and George W. Bush expanded the si e of government.....Bush by about 15%:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

80% by three Presidents in 5 terms and Obama's done that in three years

if old fuckers like you knew how to punch out a fucking Chad this shit would have never happened....

Your stupidity grows on a daily basis.

Of course anyone here can own you on this subject too.

As long as pricks here pass right around the real facts, keep watching Faux News and by default generate a set all their own I know who the hell will be owning me.........not a goddam one of you.
you are already owned Gramps....by a group called the Democratic Party....you escaped the Republicans and ran into the Democrats....and ate up their bullshit.....do you feel stupid now?....

Last edited:

So Florida should have allowed Gore to transfer votes from other states, is that the "point" you're trying to make?

I have a friend who was an active computer technician at that time in the Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties around Orlando, Florida. He inspected some of the machines which malfunctioned and did not punch the chad clear but left a distinct impression where the punch should have cleared. As far as I know he is an Independent voter but I've never heard him say. He told me that nearly all the votes thrown out were obviously Democrats. That was the big problem....when the election was turned over to Katherine Harris and she was listening to Jeb Bush for advice about how to proceed.

The Republicans stole the goddam election by their use of time and the supreme court.

old fucks like you who cant follow voting instructions fucked that election up....

Forum List

Back