If sexual misconduct disqualifies one from serving in public office...

That's right, I had gotten the two confused myself.
Yeah, the yearbook girl was 15/16 and worked in the restaurant....he offered to drive her home, and attacked her in his car in the parking lot.

the 14 year old was the one he picked up and drove to his house in the country twice....
I call bullshit to both women. And I demand the yearbook to be analyzed to prove woman #2 a liar.

Analyzed by who?
let the courts provide an expert.

What court? This is beyond the statue of limitations.
It is past what the statue of limitations WERE AT THE TIME, which was 3 years....but in the 1980's Alabama changed their laws on it and there is not a statute of limitations on it now....or since the 1980's but he was grandfathered in to the old law of just 3 years, and this is why they can not charge him and bring a case to court./.

...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)
Imo unless there's a pattern of coercion, if a person is remorseful forgiveness is what should be the response.

But note what makes it ok for Trump and Moore supporters is to deny what they undoubtedly did, and in Moore's case there cannot be any forgiveness.

Yeah, the yearbook girl was 15/16 and worked in the restaurant....he offered to drive her home, and attacked her in his car in the parking lot.

the 14 year old was the one he picked up and drove to his house in the country twice....
I call bullshit to both women. And I demand the yearbook to be analyzed to prove woman #2 a liar.

Analyzed by who?

It is past what the statue of limitations WERE AT THE TIME, which was 3 years....but in the 1980's Alabama changed their laws on it and there is not a statute of limitations on it now....or since the 1980's but he was grandfathered in to the old law of just 3 years, and this is why they can not charge him and bring a case to court./.

Yeah, I agree, popeye appears to not get it.

so?

Answer the question, what court?
federal court in Alabama. why?

Is there a case or something or should she just show up and throw the yearbook at the clerk?

Please, make a point.
isn't that why we have clerks and lawyers? I mean really, are you that naive?

everyone registered to vote in Alabama can comment about Moore - anyone else NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP - ITS NOT YOUR CONCERN.

Analyzed by who?

Huh? why are we talking about it then? I asked you that earlier.

so?

Is there a case or something or should she just show up and throw the yearbook at the clerk?

Please, make a point.

Court clerks are there to throw random pieces of evidence at them when there isn't a case? That statue of limitations is up, there is no case to be had.

Allegations. Now to prove that he ever knew her, she could release the yearbook for forensic analysis and BOOM.

Or BUST

She's offered to release the yearbook if there is an investigation.

AND the only way to compel such an investigation is for him to win the race.

So the offer is loony.

Not really, the senate could hold hearings on Moore's past any time they want.

Right before an election? Are you serious? That would be the circus to top all circuses. Of course, that's exactly why douchebags like you want it.

Why are you afraid of investigating an accused child molester? Or are you now back to defending him?
Because Moore is a Republican, of course.

Please, make a point.

Court clerks are there to throw random pieces of evidence at them when there isn't a case? That statue of limitations is up, there is no case to be had.
fine, then why are we discussing it? let the voters vote. move on to relevant things.

Analyzed by who?

Why are we talking about an accused child molester running for the senate on a political forum? Is that your question?

She's offered to release the yearbook if there is an investigation.

So the offer is loony.

Right before an election? Are you serious? That would be the circus to top all circuses. Of course, that's exactly why douchebags like you want it.

Why are you afraid of investigating an accused child molester? Or are you now back to defending him?
Congress doesn't do investigations. It conducts circuses and show trials.

Why are we talking about an accused child molester running for the senate on a political forum? Is that your question?
sure, if the statute of limitations is done and he can't defend himself cause creeps like you find him guilty by accusation. then yeah? why not let the voters be his jury? why are you against that?

Please, make a point.

fine, then why are we discussing it? let the voters vote. move on to relevant things.

It's an important election that is going to shape the senate and political landscape for the next couple of years. if you don't want to talk about the Republican candidate being a child molester then you're more than happy to hop onto something else.

Please, make a point.

It's an important election that is going to shape the senate and political landscape for the next couple of years. if you don't want to talk about the Republican candidate being a child molester then you're more than happy to hop onto something else.
yeah so? why do you feel you have any rights in a state election? the people decide right?

So the offer is loony.

Like Benghazi?

everyone registered to vote in Alabama can comment about Moore - anyone else NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP - ITS NOT YOUR CONCERN.
Actually not.

Which party controls the Senate effects the entire Nation, and is consequently the concern of every American.
well sure, you get no vote. you can't change the people's plight cause you want to. it's their race and they will vote on it. is it about the women or the seat? again?

sure, if the statute of limitations is done and he can't defend himself cause creeps like you find him guilty by accusation. then yeah? why not let the voters be his jury? why are you against that?

They are going to be his jury and then maybe the senate takes it up after that. What am i against exactly? I don't think you know what the hell you're talking about.

Like Benghazi?
ahhh Benghazi. Hitlery's faults to protect american citizens.

They are going to be his jury and then maybe the senate takes it up after that. What am i against exactly? I don't think you know what the hell you're talking about.
sure I know exactly what I'm talking about. It's all about the senate seat and nothing about the women. Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back