If sexual misconduct disqualifies one from serving in public office...

Right before an election? Are you serious? That would be the circus to top all circuses. Of course, that's exactly why douchebags like you want it.

Why are you afraid of investigating an accused child molester? Or are you now back to defending him?
Because Moore is a Republican, of course.
Congress doesn't do investigations. It conducts circuses and show trials.

Like Benghazi?
ahhh Benghazi. Hitlery's faults to protect american citizens.

No, according to Bripat it was a show trial.

Yeah, I agree, popeye appears to not get it.
Huh? why are we talking about it then? I asked you that earlier.

Why are we talking about an accused child molester running for the senate on a political forum? Is that your question?
sure, if the statute of limitations is done and he can't defend himself cause creeps like you find him guilty by accusation. then yeah? why not let the voters be his jury? why are you against that?

They are going to be his jury and then maybe the senate takes it up after that. What am i against exactly? I don't think you know what the hell you're talking about.
sure I know exactly what I'm talking about. It's all about the senate seat and nothing about the women. Hypocrite.

It is about the women, I'm not the one who is ignoring them.

Why are you afraid of investigating an accused child molester? Or are you now back to defending him?

Like Benghazi?

I'm not Bripat.

Huh? why are we talking about it then? I asked you that earlier.

Why are we talking about an accused child molester running for the senate on a political forum? Is that your question?
sure, if the statute of limitations is done and he can't defend himself cause creeps like you find him guilty by accusation. then yeah? why not let the voters be his jury? why are you against that?

They are going to be his jury and then maybe the senate takes it up after that. What am i against exactly? I don't think you know what the hell you're talking about.
sure I know exactly what I'm talking about. It's all about the senate seat and nothing about the women. Hypocrite.

It is about the women, I'm not the one who is ignoring them.
neither am I. I say what happened can't be proven. therefore, it is up to the voters to decide, alleged improprieties or demoloser who is for partial birth abortions, baby killer.

Like Benghazi?

I'm not Bripat.

Then don't answer for him.
I commented on Benghazi. you wrote it. it's a fking message board where people discuss topics. I don't speak for anyone but myself. what you write is for public viewing and comment. don't think you are deserved something you're not.

She's offered to release the yearbook if there is an investigation.

AND the only way to compel such an investigation is for him to win the race.

So the offer is loony.

Not really, the senate could hold hearings on Moore's past any time they want.

Right before an election? Are you serious? That would be the circus to top all circuses. Of course, that's exactly why douchebags like you want it.

And Democrats want what Republicans have, Nothing wrong with that, it is simply our system. So explain why:

If you believe that it was (as reported in more than a few national outlets) "common knowledge" around Gadsen, that Roy Moore had a liking for, and dated High School girls when he was in his thirties:

He was elected as Alabama Supreme Court justice, having views far removed from the DNC, the ACLU and Atheists, yet none of them were able to dig up these allegations which were "common knowledge" to stop his election?

When he refused to remove the 10 commandments from public spaces, the DNC, the ACLU and Atheists, didn't use this "common knowledge" to bolster their case against him?

When he was re elected to the Alabama Supreme Court, something the left didn't want to happen, the DNC, the ACLU and Atheists, again, none of them were able to dig up these allegations to stop his election? Even though they were "common knowledge?

When he was removed from the Court a second time for refusing to recognize Same Sex Marriage, the DNC, the LGBT community, the ACLU and other far left groups were unable to produce this "common knowledge" information to bolster their case?

Really, we are to believe that these bulldog organizations fell silent, even though this information was "common knowledge".

Someone make sense of the above.

These groups opposed to Moore's political views, especially the DNC, are either run by morons, or incredible inept. Or both?

Or we have some reverse engineering of a scandal going on here.

Degrading women is now the acceptable thing in this SO CALLED great nation. Emphasis on SO CALLED.

If they're to be equal then they need to realize that no one is treated very well. Everyone attacks each other every day! Women keep saying that they hate the idea of being treated special so why do it?

We're all degradable pieces of shit being human and that is the way it should be.
It's not ok to sexually harass men either.

At work I told a girl I liked, "if you ever want to do anything come look me up and we'll go do something." She reported me for sexual harassment. I lost my job.
Women scare me.
I haven't had sex since 1987 because I refuse to make the first move.
Fuck em.
It is pretty easy to tell if a woman is interested in you or not. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. If you ask her politely for a date and she says no, move on to another one. There are lots of them out there.
He did ask her politely for a date, and she reported him to HR.
She is fucked up. You should feel sorry for her.

everyone registered to vote in Alabama can comment about Moore - anyone else NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP - ITS NOT YOUR CONCERN.
Actually not.

Which party controls the Senate effects the entire Nation, and is consequently the concern of every American.

poorly worded on my part -- let the people in Alabama decide who they want representing them, and _________________________.

...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)
I've been on the receiving end of it all too many times to count and guess what???? It never made a victim out of me. I am not of the mindset. I do think going forward though that all these new revelations will reduce the amount of sexual harassment by men in politics and those in power in the workforce and the media. It will, of course, never completely stop. It is human nature for men to want to grope young, beautiful, women and I know of beautiful women who have proudly benefited from it, however inexcusable.

Last edited:
At work I told a girl I liked, "if you ever want to do anything come look me up and we'll go do something." She reported me for sexual harassment. I lost my job.
Women scare me.
I haven't had sex since 1987 because I refuse to make the first move.
Fuck em.
It is pretty easy to tell if a woman is interested in you or not. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. If you ask her politely for a date and she says no, move on to another one. There are lots of them out there.
He did ask her politely for a date, and she reported him to HR.
She is fucked up. You should feel sorry for her.
The system caters to fucked up women like her. That's the problem with it, but your're saying such women don't exist.

everyone registered to vote in Alabama can comment about Moore - anyone else NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP - ITS NOT YOUR CONCERN.
Actually not.

Which party controls the Senate effects the entire Nation, and is consequently the concern of every American.

poorly worded on my part -- let the people in Alabama decide who they want representing them, and _________________________.

We will continue to inform them of the facts. I know you don't like that.

Nothing better than seeing Moore and Franken two of the same I'll...squirm. I don't care if they are found to be innocent or guilty. We need more of this.

...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)
Speak for yourself scumbag. I’ve never done anything improper with a woman. Never.
This is just a thinly veiled excuse for the sex crimes of Roy Moore and Donald Trump. You’re not fooling anyone.
what if a women came forward from your past and said otherwise? what would you do? what if she says she was 14?
. If he was running for an important Senate seat, I'd say the media would be all over it, and they would have people saying he is guilty before proof or solid evidence was given. If he was just an average Joe, the media would refer the accuser to her nearest local law enforcement office, and tell her or them to call a number once law enforcement takes their statements, starts an investigation, and puts the accused on notice of the accusations or charges against him. Actually the media runs a high risk of these cases not going to law enforcement, and therefore it slanders the name of the accused on unproven allegations that can't be proven as in the case with Roy Moore. The media in the case has placed itself in a libel situation.

Last edited:
America has reached the bottom of the barrel.....let it go I surely won't step up to help it. Its beyond help. It is fun to watch the slide though you all agree with that.

We're free. Freedom means there's no moral law being enforced against people being assholes.
America makes up 4.4% of the worlds population
America makes up 22% of the worlds prison population.
We’re not all that “free” anymore

The type of “sexual misconduct” we are seeing is criminal. Sexual contact with a minor is criminal. “Grabbing women by their pussy” without consent is criminal. To say “we’re sll a bunch of perverts” is unfair. The MAJORITY of men DO NOT go around courting middle schoolers, or grabbing women by their vaginas. Men who do, are criminals.

Hard to contradict Aries post....Hopefully in the least Moore hasn't done this stuff since he got married. So if he does get elected he knows the nation is watching how he acts. Alabamans at least deserve a functional senator. Why couldn't they replace him with another candidate without this baggage? Too late?

Everyone seems to be forgetting just how nasty women can be. I believe in equality of the sexes, so I'm not taking all the blame. :biggrin:
They are never as nasty as I want them to be, so it's always been a disappointment...
You're hanging out in the wrong clubs my man.
I was hoping I didn't have to wash them...
Nasty girls aren't known to be maids. Doesn't mean they don't know how to clean up but there's going to be some dishes in the sink if you know what I mean.

Forum List

Back