If sexual misconduct disqualifies one from serving in public office...

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)

...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)
The hypocrisy of all these lame ass liars acting as though there is no sexual gap a guy must cross to get on a womans romantic ledger is just disgusting.

Cowardice and pedantic self-righteousness all rolled into one ball of shit.

Everyone seems to be forgetting just how nasty women can be. I believe in equality of the sexes, so I'm not taking all the blame. :biggrin:

I think most men in their 30's stay away from children.

It does kind of feel like we're getting to the point that simply showing interest in a woman is now a sex crime.

I agree, it was some guy who was single running for office and said flat out "I banged a bunch of chicks".

I want to buy that guy a few rounds

• Banned

I think most men in their 30's stay away from children.

And goats.

Degrading women is now the acceptable thing in this SO CALLED great nation. Emphasis on SO CALLED.

Everyone seems to be forgetting just how nasty women can be. I believe in equality of the sexes, so I'm not taking all the blame. :biggrin:
They are never as nasty as I want them to be, so it's always been a disappointment...

Woman are awesome. No shame in liking them, just not cool to grab their tits and slobber all over them.

True...

This is being used as a fascist tool to punish men in many cases...Liberals use to fight for the freedom to be pervs and crude but today their goal seems to be to take down men. It is really sad.

They are never as nasty as I want them to be, so it's always been a disappointment...

Maybe you're living in the wrong times. Not a day goes by where I don't read about some hot teacher banging one of her 16 year old students.

We didn't have teachers like those back in my day. :crybaby:

Degrading women is now the acceptable thing in this SO CALLED great nation. Emphasis on SO CALLED.

If they're to be equal then they need to realize that no one is treated very well. Everyone attacks each other every day! Women keep saying that they hate the idea of being treated special so why do it?

We're all degradable pieces of shit being human and that is the way it should be.

America has reached the bottom of the barrel.....let it go I surely won't step up to help it. Its beyond help. It is fun to watch the slide though you all agree with that.

Maybe you're living in the wrong times. Not a day goes by where I don't read about some hot teacher banging one of her 16 year old students.

We didn't have teachers like those back in my day. :crybaby:
Of course not, it was the male teachers doing the girls, the women are acting like men now...

Of course not, it was the male teachers doing the girls, the women are acting like men now...

Where the fuck were these female teachers when I was in high school? I tell you, some guys have all the luck!

America has reached the bottom of the barrel.....let it go I surely won't step up to help it. Its beyond help. It is fun to watch the slide though you all agree with that.

It's just human nature running its course. If you think America is bad, other countries are far worse in this regard.

Forum List

Back