Alleged Trump sexual assault reported on X:

I believe Caroll, not simply because of her statements. I believe her because she went under oath and declared it true.
How terribly touching .Nutters and psychos will automatically lie with zero guilt .

Send me your number and I will scam you out of everything .

link within the story. this story sounds very familiar Alleged Trump sexual assault reported on X:

“ He is a rapist first. He raped me in 2014 when I was 90 lbs and 18 years old. I did not KNOW him and when he came on to me at a fashion show I was repulsed. He was old and talked non-stop about how rich and famous he was. I was not interested and told him so. He was old enough to be my grandfather, his hair was weird and he smelt of cheap cologne.

Still he persisted. Gripped my thigh and immobilized me. He then crammed his fingers up my skirt and jammed them inside of me. In public! I couldn't get away from him in the crowd until the assault ended. It was NYC. People there refuse to see. I finally got free and fled to my hotel. I took a half dozen baths before my flight and was bruised and sore. All I wanted was to get out of NYC. I did not want to go to police. I didn't want money. Didn't even know he had money. Not really I was only 18.

He doesn't even deny that he assaults women!
He was never fit to be POTUS. Not then and not now.
I won't leave my apartment until he is dead.

Every morning I hope to wake to the news that he has died.
He ruined my life. No amount of money could heal me and people are accusing E. Jean of only wanting money.

People who follow trump are just like followers of Keith Raniere, completely delusional. But Raniere is in prison now serving over a hundred years.

Trump is charged with even more serious crimes and I can't wait until he is in prison. Still the similarities to the 2 men who thought they wouldn't face justice are so familiar, I have hope that trump will face the same fate. Death in prison. He certainly has done far more damage.

The parallels are uncanny right down to Keith Raniere thinking he was Jesus Christ.”

Obviously I have no evidence either way but this story sounds credible given what we already know about the e jean carroll rape. the replies on musk's hate site must be refreshing, but no clicks from me to find out.

Link to tweet

Christine Blasey Ford, is that you again?

How terribly touching .Nutters and psychos will automatically lie with zero guilt .

Send me your number and I will scam you out of everything .
Lol. Would you now? First maybe learn how to read?

I believe Caroll, not simply because of her statements. I believe her because she went under oath and declared it true. She provided 2 witnesses willing to state under oath they were told back then. She provided 2 other witnesses willing to state under oath he did similar things to them. She provided the Billy Bush tape, were he states he does these kinds of things, and his deposition were he equivocated on wether doing these things are bad or not. On top off that he states an obvious lie when he says he didn't know her.
I bolded all the things you left out of the post. You know.... the things you "forgot" to mention just so you could put up your strawman.

It's both telling and sad. How every single person on the right, seems to need dishonesty too make their point. It doesn't make you smart, it doesn't mean you "won" the argument. It just makes you a troll.

it is almost e jean caroll's story word for word. except trump can not deny she is "his type." a jury believed her.
Let's say this story, and Caroll's story are true, word for word.

Here is the big, over riding problem with both of them. THE TIMING.

I have seen your posting behavior on this site, so, I know you are not this dumb, or this gullible.

.. . do you have a link to this person, telling this same story, before 2015? :dunno:
For that matter, does E. Jean Caroll, beyond just the say so of a close friend?

OTH? You are a new member, so, maybe you are a paid disinformation member, whose only goal is an influence operation?
Will you still be posting here after the election is over? 🤔

IOW, is this just TDS garbage?

But you can't seriously expect anyone to take this discussion that seriously, right?

link within the story. this story sounds very familiar Alleged Trump sexual assault reported on X:

“ He is a rapist first. He raped me in 2014 when I was 90 lbs and 18 years old. I did not KNOW him and when he came on to me at a fashion show I was repulsed. He was old and talked non-stop about how rich and famous he was. I was not interested and told him so. He was old enough to be my grandfather, his hair was weird and he smelt of cheap cologne.

Still he persisted. Gripped my thigh and immobilized me. He then crammed his fingers up my skirt and jammed them inside of me. In public! I couldn't get away from him in the crowd until the assault ended. It was NYC. People there refuse to see. I finally got free and fled to my hotel. I took a half dozen baths before my flight and was bruised and sore. All I wanted was to get out of NYC. I did not want to go to police. I didn't want money. Didn't even know he had money. Not really I was only 18.

He ruined my life. No amount of money could heal me and people are accusing E. Jean of only wanting money.

People who follow trump are just like followers of Keith Raniere, completely delusional. But Raniere is in prison now serving over a hundred years.

Trump is charged with even more serious crimes and I can't wait until he is in prison. Still the similarities to the 2 men who thought they wouldn't face justice are so familiar, I have hope that trump will face the same fate. Death in prison. He certainly has done far more damage.

The parallels are uncanny right down to Keith Raniere thinking he was Jesus Christ.”

Obviously I have no evidence either way but this story sounds credible given what we already know about the e jean carroll rape. the replies on musk's hate site must be refreshing, but no clicks from me to find out.

Link to tweet
There's a LOT of junk on X. There's not a lot of self-regulating behavior for content creators...certainly there is none from moderators. X is currently the home of every conspiracy theory out there with new ones being formulated every second. From lizard people to aliens controlling the planet...it's there. Even Biden's teenage boy lover and his parents....

Gotta have something to be credible....and this ain't it. DNA and witnesses are the usual standard.

Let's say this story, and Caroll's story are true, word for word.

Here is the big, over riding problem with both of them. THE TIMING.

I have seen your posting behavior on this site, so, I know you are not this dumb, or this gullible.

.. . do you have a link to this person, telling this same story, before 2015? :dunno:
For that matter, does E. Jean Caroll, beyond just the say so of a close friend?

OTH? You are a new member, so, maybe you are a paid disinformation member, whose only goal is an influence operation?
Will you still be posting here after the election is over? 🤔

IOW, is this just TDS garbage?

But you can't seriously expect anyone to take this discussion that seriously, right?
i am not paid or anything. my plan is to stay here as long as the site is open .

while i have misgivings about this tweet , there is certainly as much evidence of trumps sexual predation as there is on hunter biden's lap top.

my posting behavior is generally a quick one liner with a punch line twist. i expect to be hated by a segment of this community, but ok. i'll be more fastidious.

tds = evolutionary defense against con men.

i am not paid or anything. my plan is to stay here as long as the site is open .

while i have misgivings about this tweet , there is certainly as much evidence of trumps sexual predation as there is on hunter biden's lap top.

my posting behavior is generally a quick one liner with a punch line twist. i expect to be hated by a segment of this community, but ok. i'll be more fastidious.

tds = evolutionary defense against con men.
funny MisterBeale ? did you see my other op this morning?

panel of aliens discuss trump victory

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/panel-of-aliens-discuss-trump-victory.1082894/
i'm no longer sure if that one is serious either.

it is almost e jean caroll's story word for word. except trump can not deny she is "his type." a jury believed her.

Yeah, she is an epic liar. There is zero evidence they were ever in the same building at the same time, much less a room.

Link to tweet
1705515117708.png

Link to tweet

This is erotic fiction for DemoKKKrats.

Jean Carrol is a nut
This is erotic fiction for DemoKKKrats.

I have long noted that TDS often manifests as a fetishizing of Trump.
A9E2E1E2-1039-4180-806E-B01B8BE52248.jpeg

Jean Carrol is a nut

I have long noted that TDS often manifests as a fetishizing of Trump.
View attachment 889554

The TDS'ers have a HUGE (to the best of their pathetic natural ability) hard-on for him.

It's so amusing to watch. I hope they never stop, even after they're locked back up in the mental institutions that we're now building.

I don't like this OP. In my opinion an unattributed tweet is not sufficient evidence a story is true. Mind you, I'm not saying it didn't happen but every time something like this is posted it diminishes the very real and much more soundly supported allegations of sexual assault and deviancy already in the public realm.

I believe Caroll, not simply because of her statements. I believe her because she went under oath and declared it true. She provided 2 witnesses willing to state under oath they were told back then. She provided 2 other witnesses willing to state under oath he did similar things to them. She provided the Billy Bush tape, were he states he does these kinds of things, and his deposition were he equivocated on wether doing these things are bad or not. On top off that he states an obvious lie when he says he didn't know her.

These are tangible under oath pieces of evidence.

Don't give those that believe or (pretend to believe Trump) the luxury of being able to easily dismiss allegations of sexual assault. There's more than enough evidence out there.
For the 100th time, the Billy Bush does NOT have Trump saying he ever did those things.

As for Carroll, she has the same problem Blasey Ford had. Some people will NOW say they knew about it then. But nobody said anything then. And that means it's a lie.

The left always hires women to come forward against Republicans and lie. It really is despicable.

For the 100th time, the Billy Bush does NOT have Trump saying he ever did those things.

As for Carroll, she has the same problem Blasey Ford had. Some people will NOW say they knew about it then. But nobody said anything then. And that means it's a lie.

The left always hires women to come forward against Republicans and lie. It really is despicable.
It means no such thing. In fact, I know from experience it means no such thing.

You know what's despicable. All the people here pretending to not know how rare it is that sexual assault gets reported. How often people make the choice to not report it at the time only to eventually choose to do so. Just because they happen to like the person who is being accused. Especially in the case of a guy who is on tape caught describing pretty much what happened to her, and doesn't seem to be able to know that sexual assault is good or bad for powerful people.

You can parse the words of Trump as much as you like. Just because you convinced yourself he was joking or whatever doesn't mean I have too. You can ignore actual witnesses as much as you like, doesn't mean the jury has to.

A JURY of his peers including someone who said he gets his information solely from a right-wing podcast already established he likely did exactly what he's accused off.

Forum List

Back