If sexual misconduct disqualifies one from serving in public office...

I think most men in their 30's stay away from children.
They weren't children, douchebag.

Sure, a fourteen year old is a full fledged adult, thanks for defending a child molester.

Allegations. Now to prove that he ever knew her, she could release the yearbook for forensic analysis and BOOM.

Or BUST

She's offered to release the yearbook if there is an investigation.

AND the only way to compel such an investigation is for him to win the race.

So the offer is loony.

Not really, the senate could hold hearings on Moore's past any time they want.

Sure, a fourteen year old is a full fledged adult, thanks for defending a child molester.

Allegations. Now to prove that he ever knew her, she could release the yearbook for forensic analysis and BOOM.

Or BUST

So the offer is loony.

Link please, I don't think they have such authority

Or BUST
Why are you requesting the yearbook for the 14 year old he seduced?

the 14 year old he victimized is NOT the same victim as the woman with the year book.

Maybe you need to inform yourself?

That's right, I had gotten the two confused myself.
Yeah, the yearbook girl was 15/16 and worked in the restaurant....he offered to drive her home, and attacked her in his car in the parking lot.

the 14 year old was the one he picked up and drove to his house in the country twice....

...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)

Wiener didn't though. Sending pecker pics to a minor while he was in bed with his baby.

Yeah and he's in prison where he belongs. Why are you using Weiner to defend Moore? What's wrong with you?

When Moore is convicted or admits to the accusations, I'll throw him in there also. Im not defending moore.

Or BUST

the 14 year old he victimized is NOT the same victim as the woman with the year book.

Yeah, the yearbook girl was 15/16 and worked in the restaurant....he offered to drive her home, and attacked her in his car in the parking lot.

the 14 year old was the one he picked up and drove to his house in the country twice....

Then pressure Alred to release the yearbook. Maybe organize a March?

Or BUST

So the offer is loony.

Link please, I don't think they have such authority

Congress could easily hold an investigation regarding sexual assault in the United States and call any witnesses they want as long as what they are investigating has a potential impact on public policy for which I'd say sexual assault of a potential senate candidate would certainly qualify. They could simply investigate the civil rights of women affected by sexual assault.

The senate's power to hold investigations is pretty broad and not just relegated to only government. Read up on it:

U.S. Senate: A History of Notable Senate Investigations

Or BUST

Yep, thank you for the reminder.

Or BUST

Then pressure Alred to release the yearbook. Maybe organize a March?

Release it to who?

...then I think it's safe to say that virtually every male in government should NOT be serving. Hell, is there a guy on this forum that has never engaged in some sort of sexual misconduct? Let's face it; we're all a bunch of perverts. :)
Speak for yourself scumbag. I’ve never done anything improper with a woman. Never.
This is just a thinly veiled excuse for the sex crimes of Roy Moore and Donald Trump. You’re not fooling anyone.
what if a women came forward from your past and said otherwise? what would you do? what if she says she was 14?

At work I told a girl I liked, "if you ever want to do anything come look me up and we'll go do something." She reported me for sexual harassment. I lost my job.
Women scare me.
I haven't had sex since 1987 because I refuse to make the first move.
Fuck em.
It is pretty easy to tell if a woman is interested in you or not. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. If you ask her politely for a date and she says no, move on to another one. There are lots of them out there.
He did ask her politely for a date, and she reported him to HR.

I love the way you douchebags make up stuff we never said.

Or BUST

In other words, she made a totally worthless offer. Stalling until after the election isn't an offer. It's a scam and a dodge.

Or BUST

We're all aware of that, dingbat.

Or BUST

So the offer is loony.

Right before an election? Are you serious? That would be the circus to top all circuses. Of course, that's exactly why douchebags like you want it.

I love the way you douchebags make up stuff we never said.

Oh, so you are saying that Moore molested a child then?

Or BUST

So the offer is loony.

Right before an election? Are you serious? That would be the circus to top all circuses. Of course, that's exactly why douchebags like you want it.

Why are you afraid of investigating an accused child molester? Or are you now back to defending him?

I love it. all you men in here. the question in today's world is how do you react if a woman came forward and accused you of improprieties and you know you didn't do it. How do you react? do you admit it even though you know it isn't true? come on, that's the story here.

Or BUST

So the offer is loony.

why would they?

Or BUST

I call bullshit to both women. And I demand the yearbook to be analyzed to prove woman #2 a liar.

I love it. all you men in here. the question in today's world is how do you react if a woman came forward and accused you of improprieties and you know you didn't do it. How do you react? do you admit it even though you know it isn't true? come on, that's the story here.

I've never been accused of sexual assault and there is good reason for that.

Forum List

Back