If sexual misconduct disqualifies one from serving in public office...

At work I told a girl I liked, "if you ever want to do anything come look me up and we'll go do something." She reported me for sexual harassment. I lost my job.
Women scare me.
I haven't had sex since 1987 because I refuse to make the first move.
Fuck em.
It is pretty easy to tell if a woman is interested in you or not. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. If you ask her politely for a date and she says no, move on to another one. There are lots of them out there.
She said no, then reported me for Sexual harassment.
Others walk up on her asking for bj's, bending her over and simulating sex, they aren't sexually harassing her, but me who ask her out on a date was. Makes no sense.

I've had my butt pinched or groped over the years a few times,

and my arm pinched every single day by a boss when I was young, while asking, "Is your skin getting any thicker?"....it was holy hell working for him, but looking back on it, every thing I learned from him and how hard he worked me, and the high expectation he put on me, and the time he took to train me, even in his hard ass ways, is appreciated

He set me on the right track and made me tougher and made my career blossom for the following 25 years....

Pinching my arm when passing me, every single day and saying that, "Is your skin getting any thicker?", would be considered harassment today, not sexual harassment, but harassment....

but I am grateful for every one of those pinching skin checks to see if I was getting tougher with thicker skin.... and I was....thanks to him.
When I was in boot camp our Sergeants weren't allowed to touch us. Throwing an 80 lb bag down a flight of stairs into our face, yes, touching us, no.

When I was in Germany, in the Army, I wouldn't leave a bar without a kiss from every girl in the place. Boyfriends were terrified of me, they thought I could kill them with my bare hands because they believed what they saw in the movies. When depressed I once messaged a waitress's breasts sitting next to me, after she told me she wasn't that kind of girl. I did it because I could. If she bitched I could have her fired. Guys did shit back in the 70's and 80's they couldn't get away with now. And just think what those who had real money and/or real power got away with.

If you discovered the cure for cancer would it be alright to let him fuck a 14 year old if that was his thing?
What does a guy have to do to get away with shit?
That Lewis guy they did a tv show about fucked a 13 year old and married her. You can't judge the past with the morals of the present. Kiss, Aerosmith, ACDC, Led Zepplin they all fucked teenagers. Everybody fucking did it. back then.

At work I told a girl I liked, "if you ever want to do anything come look me up and we'll go do something." She reported me for sexual harassment. I lost my job.
Women scare me.
I haven't had sex since 1987 because I refuse to make the first move.
Fuck em.
It is pretty easy to tell if a woman is interested in you or not. It doesn't take a rocket scientist. If you ask her politely for a date and she says no, move on to another one. There are lots of them out there.
She said no, then reported me for Sexual harassment.
Others walk up on her asking for bj's, bending her over and simulating sex, they aren't sexually harassing her, but me who ask her out on a date was. Makes no sense.
. You must have been the wrong type for her, and so she was actually deeply offended by your advance as based upon her shallow requirements upon who she thinks is ok, and who she thinks wasn't ok.

When I was in Germany, in the Army, I wouldn't leave a bar without a kiss from every girl in the place. Boyfriends were terrified of me, they thought I could kill them with my bare hands because they believed what they saw in the movies. When depressed I once messaged a waitress's breasts sitting next to me, after she told me she wasn't that kind of girl. I did it because I could. If she bitched I could have her fired. Guys did shit back in the 70's and 80's they couldn't get away with now. And just think what those who had real money and/or real power got away with.

If you discovered the cure for cancer would it be alright to let him fuck a 14 year old if that was his thing?
That Lewis guy they did a tv show about fucked a 13 year old and married her. You can't judge the past with the morals of the present. Kiss, Aerosmith, ACDC, Led Zepplin they all fucked teenagers. Everybody fucking did it. back then.
He was a DA, and had extremely poor judgement for an asst DA in his 30's and it should have ended his career back then, instead they gave a man with POOR JUDGEMENT, a Judge position in our government....

Many men and women make mistakes and have done foolish things in their youth, but in his mid thirties hanging out at high schools and 14/15 year olds dance recitals and malls where the young teens shopped or worked? Somethings not right with that, no matter how it's twisted...

He sought them out Skyhunter, and that was not normal, especially in the late seventies....

If a guy that was 24 was hanging out with young high school girls he was thought of as a pervert, let alone a man that was 32 to 38 years old hanging out with young high school girls....

Now, Moore could have changed his ways and his life and all that jazz over the past 40 years and good for him if he has.... but he should not be rewarded for his poor judgement with a US Senate seat....imo....

I don't live in Alabama now, though I was born there, (and so was Dad and my grandparents and all my aunts and uncles and cousins etc... on my dad's side)....so I can't vote against him and for Doug Jones....but anyone living there should take heed, and calibrate their moral compass.

Last edited:

He was a DA, and had extremely poor judgement for an asst DA in his 30's and it should have ended his career back then, instead they gave a man with POOR JUDGEMENT, a Judge position in our government....

Many men and women make mistakes and have done foolish things in their youth, but in his mid thirties hanging out at high schools and 14/15 year olds dance recitals and malls where the young teens shopped or worked.

He sought them out Skyhunter, and that was not normal, especially in the late seventies....

If a guy that was 24 was hanging out with young high school girls he was thought of as a pervert, let alone a man that was 32 to 38 years old hanging out with young high school girls....

Now, Moore could have changed his ways and his life and all that jazz over the past 40 years and good for him if he has.... but he should not be rewarded for his poor judgement with a US Senate seat....imo....

I don't live in Alabama now, though I was born there, (and so was Dad and my grandparents and all my aunts and uncles and cousins etc... on my dad's side)....so I can't vote against him and for Doug Jones....
. You gonna go there, and actually talk about judges these day's ?? Roy Moore might be a saint up side of some of these judges who have let killers and rapist back out onto the streets to kill and rape again. If a political hit job on Moore, then I will reserve my thoughts about the truthfulness of the allegations or accusations against him, otherwise as based upon it being a political hit job...Until proven that it wasn't a political hit job on him, and the women aren't politically motivated, then I can't condemn his run for senator.

If the ladies are right as should be proven so by the evidence there in, then Roy Moore should be investigated if he has done something wrong in regards to the accusations, but if the statute of limitations has passed, then it will be up to the people to decide his fate.. Is this what most think about it all ??

Many men and women make mistakes and have done foolish things in their youth, but in his mid thirties hanging out at high schools and 14/15 year olds dance recitals and malls where the young teens shopped or worked.

I don't live in Alabama now, though I was born there, (and so was Dad and my grandparents and all my aunts and uncles and cousins etc... on my dad's side)....so I can't vote against him and for Doug Jones....
. You gonna go there, and actually talk about judges these day's ?? Roy Moore might be a saint up side of some of these judges who have let killers and rapist back out onto the streets to kill and rape again. If a political hit job on Moore, then I will reserve my thoughts about the truthfulness of the allegations or accusations against him, otherwise as based upon it being a political hit job...Until proven that it wasn't a political hit job on him, and the women aren't politically motivated, then I can't condemn his run for senator.

If the ladies are right as should be proven so by the evidence there in, then Roy Moore should be investigated if he has done something wrong in regards to the accusations, but if the statute of limitations has passed, then it will be up to the people to decide his fate.. Is this what most think about it all ??
THE WOMEN ARE NOT POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.... most are Republicans out of the 9, and also voted for Trump

And this kind of stuff on candidates is always sought by the press around election time....this is NOTHING new and what they are suppose to do, investigate and inform, and sell papers...

Gary Hart, comes to mind....

IT matters naught that the info was released by the paper around election time, it matters that the information is accurate and thorough and their article was extremely accurate and well investigated....

Are you offering up your relations of said age?

THE WOMEN ARE NOT POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.... most are Republicans out of the 9, and also voted for Trump

And this kind of stuff on candidates is always sought by the press around election time....this is NOTHING new and what they are suppose to do, investigate and inform, and sell papers...

Gary Hart, comes to mind....

IT matters naught that the info was released by the paper around election time, it matters that the information is accurate and thorough and their article was extremely accurate and well investigated....
. How you can attest to the accuracy and the supposed legitimacy of the investigation is mind boggling, especially when no one else can. Without the proper investigation done by the proper authorities in Law Enforcement and the justice system, then it is an impossible thing to sit there, and to bring to bear against Judge Moore, these accusations as if they are true without verified proof of.

A media outlet with huge biases is not the proper authorities to do a proper investigation in which decides the guilt or innocence of an individual whether over or above the concerning criminal conduct in which he alledgedly engaged in...

Only law enforcement or the justice system can do that. You're using of the situation to attack a political candidate with, just shows your political bias in the situation. I won't attest to his innocence or guilt until the proper authorities investigate the case, and therefore gives us an outcome.

Last edited:

and my arm pinched every single day by a boss when I was young, while asking, "Is your skin getting any thicker?"....it was holy hell working for him, but looking back on it, every thing I learned from him and how hard he worked me, and the high expectation he put on me, and the time he took to train me, even in his hard ass ways, is appreciated

He set me on the right track and made me tougher and made my career blossom for the following 25 years....

Pinching my arm when passing me, every single day and saying that, "Is your skin getting any thicker?", would be considered harassment today, not sexual harassment, but harassment....

but I am grateful for every one of those pinching skin checks to see if I was getting tougher with thicker skin.... and I was....thanks to him.

The people who make it rough on us in the present, make it easier for us into the future.

When are the hypocrites going to demand Conyers and Franken step down?

The people who make it rough on us in the present, make it easier for us into the future.
very true!

And I am still friends and in contact with him 30 plus years after he had left the company to work elsewhere in the industry...

He's in his mid seventies now, still working and breaking the asses of his new trainees, without ever cracking a smile, except when they are not looking! :lol:

I don't know the whole scoop on Conyers but from the way it looks to me just from what one of his accusers said he did, he most certainly should step down!!!

Franken, that's hard to say yet, what he's done that I've heard so far, is the least harmful and least in the sexual sense than the other men being called out and there has got to be punishment to meet the crime....his punishment should be less than Conyers, who should resign....

Conyers called a young staffer to bring him some files, when she walked in to his office with them, he allegedly was walking around in his undies!!!! :eek:

Conyers should not only step down, he should be PER WALKED. He illegally used tax dollars to silence his victims.

I don't know the whole scoop on Conyers but from the way it looks to me just from what one of his accusers said he did, he most certainly should step down!!!

Franken, that's hard to say yet, what he's done that I've heard so far, is the least harmful and least in the sexual sense than the other men being called out and there has got to be punishment to meet the crime....his punishment should be less than Conyers, who should resign....

Conyers called a young staffer to bring him some files, when she walked in to his office with them, he allegedly was walking around in his undies!!!! :eek:

Conyers is about the only really criminal allegation inmost of this in that he FIRED the interns that refused his advances in many cases.

He did not take his rejection like a gentleman, but at least they are still alive, lol.

Forum List

Back