If sexual misconduct disqualifies one from serving in public office...

Sure, a fourteen year old is a full fledged adult, thanks for defending a child molester.

Allegations. Now to prove that he ever knew her, she could release the yearbook for forensic analysis and BOOM.

Or BUST

She's offered to release the yearbook if there is an investigation.

AND the only way to compel such an investigation is for him to win the race.

So the offer is loony.

Not really, the senate could hold hearings on Moore's past any time they want.
why would they?

Public interest.

I love it. all you men in here. the question in today's world is how do you react if a woman came forward and accused you of improprieties and you know you didn't do it. How do you react? do you admit it even though you know it isn't true? come on, that's the story here.

I've never been accused of sexual assault and there is good reason for that.
me either. but that doesn't mean a woman from 40 years ago doesn't come forward and say you did something. I mean, what would you do?

Sure, a fourteen year old is a full fledged adult, thanks for defending a child molester.

Allegations. Now to prove that he ever knew her, she could release the yearbook for forensic analysis and BOOM.

Or BUST
Why are you requesting the yearbook for the 14 year old he seduced?

the 14 year old he victimized is NOT the same victim as the woman with the year book.

Maybe you need to inform yourself?

That's right, I had gotten the two confused myself.
Yeah, the yearbook girl was 15/16 and worked in the restaurant....he offered to drive her home, and attacked her in his car in the parking lot.

the 14 year old was the one he picked up and drove to his house in the country twice....
I call bullshit to both women. And I demand the yearbook to be analyzed to prove woman #2 a liar.

Analyzed by who?

Or BUST

So the offer is loony.

why would they?

Public interest.
why, it's a state race?

I love it. all you men in here. the question in today's world is how do you react if a woman came forward and accused you of improprieties and you know you didn't do it. How do you react? do you admit it even though you know it isn't true? come on, that's the story here.

me either. but that doesn't mean a woman from 40 years ago doesn't come forward and say you did something. I mean, what would you do?

The odds are overwhelmingly in my favor that it will never happen.

Or BUST

the 14 year old he victimized is NOT the same victim as the woman with the year book.

Yeah, the yearbook girl was 15/16 and worked in the restaurant....he offered to drive her home, and attacked her in his car in the parking lot.

the 14 year old was the one he picked up and drove to his house in the country twice....
I call bullshit to both women. And I demand the yearbook to be analyzed to prove woman #2 a liar.

Analyzed by who?
let the courts provide an expert.

The odds are overwhelmingly in my favor that it will never happen.
ahhhhh that's what Roy said and then bam. odd.

So the offer is loony.

why would they?

Public interest.
why, it's a state race?

For federal office.

So the offer is loony.

why would they?

Public interest.
why, it's a state race?

For federal office.
voted in by the states electorate. that's his jury.

Analyzed by who?

What court? This is beyond the statue of limitations.

Analyzed by who?

so?

I've had my butt pinched or groped over the years a few times,

and my arm pinched every single day by a boss when I was young, while asking, "Is your skin getting any thicker?"....it was holy hell working for him, but looking back on it, every thing I learned from him and how hard he worked me, and the high expectation he put on me, and the time he took to train me, even in his hard ass ways, is appreciated

He set me on the right track and made me tougher and made my career blossom for the following 25 years....

Pinching my arm when passing me, every single day and saying that, "Is your skin getting any thicker?", would be considered harassment today, not sexual harassment, but harassment....

but I am grateful for every one of those pinching skin checks to see if I was getting tougher with thicker skin.... and I was....thanks to him.

Analyzed by who?

so?
then why are we looking at it all?

why would they?

Public interest.
why, it's a state race?

For federal office.

It is, I don't remember anyone denying Moore's right to run for office, just that he shouldn't.

You appear to be poking around for something but you don't seem to have a point.

Analyzed by who?

so?

Answer the question, what court?

why would they?

Public interest.
why, it's a state race?

For federal office.

It is, I don't remember anyone denying Moore's right to run for office, just that he shouldn't.

You appear to be poking around for something but you don't seem to have a point.
you hopped on for a ride.

Public interest.
why, it's a state race?

For federal office.

Sure, get back to me when you're coherent.

why, it's a state race?

For federal office.

Sure, get back to me when you're coherent.
sure when you don't behave like an ass.

Forum List

Back