If Obama Is So Unbeatable ,Then Why Does He Need A Billion Dollars In Campaign Funds?

We can pretty much predict what the far left MSM willsay about the first republican debate. "what a bunch of bafoons"? this is what Obama is against? if this is all the conservatives have to offer,may as well cancell the election and hand it to obama,,right? Obama has not seen whats to come this summer as the Real Conservative heavyweight enter the field! Please Run Chris Christie and Paul Ryan !!!!

Yes, please run Christie or Paul Ryan.

Please!

We can pretty much predict what the far left MSM willsay about the first republican debate. "what a bunch of bafoons"? this is what Obama is against? if this is all the conservatives have to offer,may as well cancell the election and hand it to obama,,right? Obama has not seen whats to come this summer as the Real Conservative heavyweight enter the field! Please Run Chris Christie and Paul Ryan !!!!

Yes, please run Christie or Paul Ryan.

Please!

According to LUNTZ....Cain's the big "surprise" winner of tonight's debate.

I HOPE they run his dumb A$$.

Regardless of whomever is the nominee, CBS will always have thier fake polls with Obama ahead by 15 to 20 points, just like they did with McCain. But didnt McCan only lose by 4.5 points?

Regardless of whomever is the nominee, CBS will always have thier fake polls with Obama ahead by 15 to 20 points, just like they did with McCain. But didnt McCan only lose by 4.5 points?

You have a bad memory...

CBS) In a sign that the race for president has returned to about where it was before the first presidential debate, the Obama-Biden ticket leads the McCain-Palin ticket 47 percent to 43 percent among registered voters in a new CBS News poll.

The Obama-Biden ticket led by a wider margin, nine percentage points, in a CBS News poll released last Wednesday, before Joe Biden and Sarah Palin faced off in the vice presidential debate. Obama-Biden led by five percentage points on Sept. 25.

In the new poll, the Democratic ticket leads by 3 percentage points, 48 percent to 45 percent, among likely voters.

CBS Poll: Presidential Race Tightens - CBS News

You have a bad memory...

CBS) In a sign that the race for president has returned to about where it was before the first presidential debate, the Obama-Biden ticket leads the McCain-Palin ticket 47 percent to 43 percent among registered voters in a new CBS News poll.

The Obama-Biden ticket led by a wider margin, nine percentage points, in a CBS News poll released last Wednesday, before Joe Biden and Sarah Palin faced off in the vice presidential debate. Obama-Biden led by five percentage points on Sept. 25.

In the new poll, the Democratic ticket leads by 3 percentage points, 48 percent to 45 percent, among likely voters.

CBS Poll: Presidential Race Tightens - CBS News

I Remember It Well! I remember how so many of us were laffing at a CBS Poll giving Obama a 13 point lead at some point in September or October,something like 57% to 44%,and we all knew it was a bogus poll,as if they Polled alot more Democrats. I have a sharp memory of those polls in the final two months. Rasmussem was the most accurate,and we can at least agree on that!

How about we do this?

Obama agrees to limit his funds to whatever the GOP candidate has
Republicans agree to repeal the Citizens United verdict

Sounds fair

:razz:

This would be a great question for Hannity and O'Reilly to ask of Juan Williams and Alan Colmes. Every Democrat Spokesperson/News Anchor has been gloating that "No One Can Beat Obama" in 2012. Right? Ok,then if Obama is a shoe in come 2012, then why does he need to campaign? If Obama is as electable as Ronald Reagan,he may as well just stay in D.C. and do his job. Hmm, Maybe Obama Is Aware Of his 40% Approval Rating? And needs to find a way to rig the election again? It does cost a lot of money to create 20 to 30 million Democrats? Maybe Obama will need the assistance of George Soros and Corrupt Union Thugs in Swing States to Pull another "Harry Reid Nevada" Stunt ? Oh, and don't forget the costs of filling up Air-Force one for every campaign trip(what is it,around $400,000 in jet fuel ?) So what are your views regarding the One Billion Dollar goal to re-elecet the "Non-Beatable" Obama? :confused:

it's not a great question. it's a stupid question. he will be up against all your little citizens united, etc, multinational corporate ad money.

you think he's going to let your propaganda machine go unchecked?

How about we do this?

Obama agrees to limit his funds to whatever the GOP candidate has
Republicans agree to repeal the Citizens United verdict

Sounds fair

Well, I'd prefer we limit ALL campaign donations and require that they be 100% transparent. No hiding behind "People for Unicorns that fart glitter" or some other such crap...Barring that you idea has a great deal of merit ;)

So now the left will claim that despite the 9.0 unemployment rate and 5.00 gas, that no one can beat Obama. Obama will claim that,,,yah,I know I suck as President,but I am a lot more qualifed to fix the economy than the other guy. He has nothing else to run on!

So now the left will claim that despite the 9.0 unemployment rate and 5.00 gas, that no one can beat Obama. Obama will claim that,,,yah,I know I suck as President,but I am a lot more qualifed to fix the economy than the other guy. He has nothing else to run on!

Yea...thats about it

When you look at the economy the republicans dumped on Obama...things are looking pretty good

What bodes poorly for Republicans

- Consistent employment figures of 200,000 additional jobs/month
- A booming Stock Market
- Price per barrel of oil dropping
- Low interest rates

Other factors

- Republicans trying to kill Medicare while cutting taxes for the rich
- Killing Osama bin Laden

You gotta love it when conservatives of all people start crying about money in politics.

You gotta love it when Liberals start praising corporate donations setting records being ok because their guy sets that record.

Sooooo EASY!
Yes, I know Bush was horrid and so is Obama, so glad we agree NY.

Obama got Bin Laden.

Bush didn't.:clap2:

No the U.S. Navy SEALS got him. I saw pictures of Obama in the situation room as it was going down. Get yer shit straight.

You gotta love it when Liberals start praising corporate donations setting records being ok because their guy sets that record.

Sooooo EASY!
Yes, I know Bush was horrid and so is Obama, so glad we agree NY.

Obama got Bin Laden.

Bush didn't.:clap2:

No the U.S. Navy SEALS got him. I saw pictures of Obama in the situation room as it was going down. Get yer shit straight.

So you are claiming that the person who ordered the attack is insignificant compared to the people who executed the attack?

In the wake of the Citizens United decision by the SCOTUS, I would think Obama would need that cash just to have a fighting chance against the right wing corps funding the neocon/teabagger GOP. Just saying.

So you are claiming that the person who ordered the attack is insignificant compared to the people who executed the attack?

Re-evaluate your statement.

You are ducking

Is the person who orders the attack a big deal or not? Where does he stand compared compared to the people who planned or executed the attack

:razz:

This would be a great question for Hannity and O'Reilly to ask of Juan Williams and Alan Colmes. Every Democrat Spokesperson/News Anchor has been gloating that "No One Can Beat Obama" in 2012. Right? Ok,then if Obama is a shoe in come 2012, then why does he need to campaign? If Obama is as electable as Ronald Reagan,he may as well just stay in D.C. and do his job. Hmm, Maybe Obama Is Aware Of his 40% Approval Rating? And needs to find a way to rig the election again? It does cost a lot of money to create 20 to 30 million Democrats? Maybe Obama will need the assistance of George Soros and Corrupt Union Thugs in Swing States to Pull another "Harry Reid Nevada" Stunt ? Oh, and don't forget the costs of filling up Air-Force one for every campaign trip(what is it,around $400,000 in jet fuel ?) So what are your views regarding the One Billion Dollar goal to re-elecet the "Non-Beatable" Obama? :confused:

Thanks to the USSC decision in Citizens United, there is no longer any law governing the amount of donations. Why shouldn't he reach for a billion when the other side certainly will? Perhaps George Soros will donate several million; nothing stopping him from forming dummy organizations for the purpose. You can be sure the Koch Brothers will donate at least several million to the Republican candidate.

Funny how that USSC decision has now turned a few screws on those from the right who were celebrating. :lol:

Forum List

Back