If Obama Is So Unbeatable ,Then Why Does He Need A Billion Dollars In Campaign Funds?

You gotta love it when conservatives of all people start crying about money in politics.

You gotta love it when liberals can't answer a simple direct question. :eusa_whistle:

Actually, I kinda hate it when you people haven't kept current. You have no excuse for NOT knowing how both sides will raise the bulk of their campaign funding. Google finger broken or is Fox just ignoring the blowback from the USSC decision?

You gotta love it when conservatives of all people start crying about money in politics.

You gotta love it when Liberals start praising corporate donations setting records being ok because their guy sets that record.

Sooooo EASY!
Yes, I know Bush was horrid and so is Obama, so glad we agree NY.

Does that mean you would praise Obama on moral grounds if he didn't use corporate donations? Uh huh... :eusa_whistle:

During the presidential debate on October 7, Obama said, "We will kill bin Laden. We will crush Al Qaeda. That has to be our biggest national security priority," Obama said . Bush, by his own account said, he was unconcerned about the terrorist mastermind. Asked about the hunt for Bin Laden at a March, 2002 press conference, Bush said, “I truly am not that concerned about him. I am deeply concerned about Iraq.” Bush changed the focus and Obama refocused our efforts on Bin Laden.

Under Obama leadership the US ramped up the hunt, found Bin Laden, and killed him. This was a risky operation that could easily have gone wrong. Obama had the guts to order the attack and he deserves the credit. Had it gone wrong, he would have paid dearly.

So you are claiming that the person who ordered the attack is insignificant compared to the people who executed the attack?

Re-evaluate your statement.

You are ducking

Is the person who orders the attack a big deal or not? Where does he stand compared compared to the people who planned or executed the attack

Obama acted on a long-standing Executive ORDER...

Keep parsing though. You look stupid as usual. The SEALS killed him...

Now go back and re-evaluate...

ever wonder what Obama's approval rating would be if you took the poll without california,new york,illinois,oregon and connecticut? I don't think it will be anywhere near the 57% that CBS gives him!

Well Thank God decisions aren't all made in Southern/Southwestern states, but I think if you check the methodology of any one polling outlet, they will tell you how, who, and where they make contacts, so don't flatter yourself that there are NO Obama supporters in the Southern regions. Actually, if you just listen to C-Span every morning, you'll find that out.

ever wonder what Obama's approval rating would be if you took the poll without california,new york,illinois,oregon and connecticut? I don't think it will be anywhere near the 57% that CBS gives him!

Your signature is really, really stupid. How old are you, nine?

Why Do Liberals Want To Seat Captured Terrorists In Very Comfortable Sofa Chairs,Give Them A Glass Of Lemonade,& Politely Ask Them Where They Planted Dirty Bombs? And If They Refuse,Nancy Pelosi Will Just Say, It's Ok,We Wont Hurt You If You Refuse To Answer,Here Have Some More Lemonade

You just won dumbest post of the year.

In May!!!!!!!!!!

But the year isn't over yet, I have at least 12 more assinine(or is it spelled assanine) Post to go!!! and I didn't know Dumbest was a word,,,I know Stupidist isn't a word, the actually termanoligy is to refer to anything beyond stupid is "Most Stupid"

Dumbest is a word; stupidest is a word; termanoligy isn't.

Yup, around nine.

If Obama Is So Unbeatable ,Then Why Does He Need A Billion Dollars In Campaign Funds?

Why ask? Because he *ISN'T*.

Obama has wrecked this Republic...just look at the wrecked lives in his wake?

Obama is entirely BEATABLE.

Got examples of "wreckage"?? I look around and see the job situation improving, the same number of newer model automobiles on the same highways driving to their favorite stores to shop. I see the tax cuts for ALL Americans, even the middle class set in stone for another two years. I see small businesses able to depreciate their new operating equipment at 100% immediately. I see the same people carrying guns during hunting season. I could go on and on because as I look around, I see no "wreckage," so I have to wonder what the fuck you're talking about.

and who isn't sick of Chris Matthews,Joy Blowhard,Alan Brainless Colmes and Rachael MadHamster claiming for the last two years that there's no one out there that can beat Obama? what makes them authentic psychics? I wonder what those turkeys would say if we had a Chris Christie/Marco Rubio or Paul Ryan ticket in the end? what? they are too dumb and unqualified to be President/Vice President?:eusa_whistle:

So why haven't they jumped in? I see you left off Ron Paul, who has. But you probably don't even have a clue what he's talking about when he explains the federal reserve and all that other highly intellectual stuff.

Hey, hes free to collect as much cash as he feels he needs....I just wish it had not started this early.

we need governance not a re-election campaign, he won't be running against a primary opponent, hes got the whole field open to him till their convention in , what, august of 2012?

Why give a leg up to the loons who will grab the mike? With the kind of polarization that just goes on and on and on, giving the opposition any edge can't happen.

We can pretty much predict what the far left MSM willsay about the first republican debate. "what a bunch of bafoons"? this is what Obama is against? if this is all the conservatives have to offer,may as well cancell the election and hand it to obama,,right? Obama has not seen whats to come this summer as the Real Conservative heavyweight enter the field! Please Run Chris Christie and Paul Ryan !!!!

Yes, please run Christie or Paul Ryan.

Please!

According to LUNTZ....Cain's the big "surprise" winner of tonight's debate.

I HOPE they run his dumb A$$.

I don't know much about him yet, but I do love Whoppers and pizza!

Regardless of whomever is the nominee, CBS will always have thier fake polls with Obama ahead by 15 to 20 points, just like they did with McCain. But didnt McCan only lose by 4.5 points?

You have a bad memory...

CBS) In a sign that the race for president has returned to about where it was before the first presidential debate, the Obama-Biden ticket leads the McCain-Palin ticket 47 percent to 43 percent among registered voters in a new CBS News poll.

The Obama-Biden ticket led by a wider margin, nine percentage points, in a CBS News poll released last Wednesday, before Joe Biden and Sarah Palin faced off in the vice presidential debate. Obama-Biden led by five percentage points on Sept. 25.

In the new poll, the Democratic ticket leads by 3 percentage points, 48 percent to 45 percent, among likely voters.

CBS Poll: Presidential Race Tightens - CBS News

I Remember It Well! I remember how so many of us were laffing at a CBS Poll giving Obama a 13 point lead at some point in September or October,something like 57% to 44%,and we all knew it was a bogus poll,as if they Polled alot more Democrats. I have a sharp memory of those polls in the final two months. Rasmussem was the most accurate,and we can at least agree on that!

Scott Rasmussen is a conservative Republican and his polling methods have always been questioned. So no, that poll is NOT seen as the most accurate. Not by a long shot.

How about we do this?

Obama agrees to limit his funds to whatever the GOP candidate has
Republicans agree to repeal the Citizens United verdict

Sounds fair

Well, I'd prefer we limit ALL campaign donations and require that they be 100% transparent. No hiding behind "People for Unicorns that fart glitter" or some other such crap...Barring that you idea has a great deal of merit ;)

How about something REAL simple, like a maximum amount period, from both hard and soft money. When, say $15 million is reached, the candidates will have to pony up from their own pockets. The RNC and DNC can collect donations for congressional/gubernatorial candidates only.

So now the left will claim that despite the 9.0 unemployment rate and 5.00 gas, that no one can beat Obama. Obama will claim that,,,yah,I know I suck as President,but I am a lot more qualifed to fix the economy than the other guy. He has nothing else to run on!

The election isn't next week, you know.

You have a bad memory...

CBS) In a sign that the race for president has returned to about where it was before the first presidential debate, the Obama-Biden ticket leads the McCain-Palin ticket 47 percent to 43 percent among registered voters in a new CBS News poll.

The Obama-Biden ticket led by a wider margin, nine percentage points, in a CBS News poll released last Wednesday, before Joe Biden and Sarah Palin faced off in the vice presidential debate. Obama-Biden led by five percentage points on Sept. 25.

In the new poll, the Democratic ticket leads by 3 percentage points, 48 percent to 45 percent, among likely voters.

CBS Poll: Presidential Race Tightens - CBS News

I Remember It Well! I remember how so many of us were laffing at a CBS Poll giving Obama a 13 point lead at some point in September or October,something like 57% to 44%,and we all knew it was a bogus poll,as if they Polled alot more Democrats. I have a sharp memory of those polls in the final two months. Rasmussem was the most accurate,and we can at least agree on that!

Scott Rasmussen is a conservative Republican and his polling methods have always been questioned. So no, that poll is NOT seen as the most accurate. Not by a long shot.

Here's the thing about it though - I don't think Rasmussen polls are biased. Polling companies don't make money if people (and more importantly, media and campaigns) don't trust their polls. His polling methods have been legitimately questioned - I don't like his polls at all - but I don't think it's because of bias.

And the "Rasmussen is the most accurate" meme is bullshit too. They're no better than any other major polling company, and less accurate than some aggregators, like RCP and fivethirtyeight.com (which absolutely was the most accurate in 2008).

Here's the thing about it though - I don't think Rasmussen polls are biased. Polling companies don't make money if people (and more importantly, media and campaigns) don't trust their polls. His polling methods have been legitimately questioned - I don't like his polls at all - but I don't think it's because of bias.

And the "Rasmussen is the most accurate" meme is bullshit too. They're no better than any other major polling company, and less accurate than some aggregators, like RCP and fivethirtyeight.com (which absolutely was the most accurate in 2008).

Apparently Rasmussen is suspect because of the way they form questions--a definite lean that requires the answer to either be pro-Republican or anti-Democrat. As for simple tracking, like Gallup, they're fine.

Apparently Rasmussen is suspect because of the way they form questions--a definite lean that requires the answer to either be pro-Republican or anti-Democrat. As for simple tracking, like Gallup, they're fine.

I've heard what you're saying - you might be right, I don't really know. I was speaking specifically from an electoral standpoint, not an "issues" polling one.

In regards to the credibility of Rasmussems polls in late 2008, somewhere on the net you could find his state by state predictions of the election, actually he was pretty close. His final total had Obama winning somewhere between 4 and 5 points (If I recall),,he actually had it closer in comparison to his competition. What I would really like to see is a monthly Rasmussem poll in the 4 or 5 crucial states right through 2012. I really don't think Obama will carry the "Tri-Fector" states next time around!

Forum List

Back