If Obama Is So Unbeatable ,Then Why Does He Need A Billion Dollars In Campaign Funds?

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
:razz:

This would be a great question for Hannity and O'Reilly to ask of Juan Williams and Alan Colmes. Every Democrat Spokesperson/News Anchor has been gloating that "No One Can Beat Obama" in 2012. Right? Ok,then if Obama is a shoe in come 2012, then why does he need to campaign? If Obama is as electable as Ronald Reagan,he may as well just stay in D.C. and do his job. Hmm, Maybe Obama Is Aware Of his 40% Approval Rating? And needs to find a way to rig the election again? It does cost a lot of money to create 20 to 30 million Democrats? Maybe Obama will need the assistance of George Soros and Corrupt Union Thugs in Swing States to Pull another "Harry Reid Nevada" Stunt ? Oh, and don't forget the costs of filling up Air-Force one for every campaign trip(what is it,around $400,000 in jet fuel ?) So what are your views regarding the One Billion Dollar goal to re-elecet the "Non-Beatable" Obama? :confused:

This would be a great question for Hannity and O'Reilly to ask of Juan Williams and Alan Colmes. Every Democrat Spokesperson/News Anchor has been gloating that "No One Can Beat Obama" in 2012. Right? Ok,then if Obama is a shoe in come 2012, then why does he need to campaign? If Obama is as electable as Ronald Reagan,he may as well just stay in D.C. and do his job. Hmm, Maybe Obama Is Aware Of his 40% Approval Rating? And needs to find a way to rig the election again? It does cost a lot of money to create 20 to 30 million Democrats? Maybe Obama will need the assistance of George Soros and Corrupt Union Thugs in Swing States to Pull another "Harry Reid Nevada" Stunt ? Oh, and don't forget the costs of filling up Air-Force one for every campaign trip(what is it,around $400,000 in jet fuel ?) So what are your views regarding the One Billion Dollar goal to re-elecet the "Non-Beatable" Obama? :confused:

Link?

• Banned
and will anyone in Washington investigate where all the millions are coming from? The DNC never showed any concern when a chunk of Obama 2008 campaign funds were coming from Africa and Europe. {but god forbid John McCain may have been receiving illegal campaign funds from anywhere out the USA!!!}:eusa_shhh:

Its all part of the economic stimulous bill. Just think of how many jobs it will create:

WANTED: Looking for sycophants to spread propaganda. Must have at least 4 years experience being a hypocrit.

Last edited:
He's unbeatable cuz he can get that amount or close to it.

I don't like it either, but he ain't losin'

You gotta love it when conservatives of all people start crying about money in politics.

You gotta love it when Liberals start praising corporate donations setting records being ok because their guy sets that record.

Sooooo EASY!
Yes, I know Bush was horrid and so is Obama, so glad we agree NY.

Why is President Obama going to raise a billion dollars in campaign money?

Because he CAN.

I also imagine that all the money isn't just for him. In order to get things passed that he'd like to, he needs stronger democratic support for his policies so I'm guessing he'll use some of that cash to get more of them elected.

Just spitballin'...

ever wonder what Obama's approval rating would be if you took the poll without california,new york,illinois,oregon and connecticut? I don't think it will be anywhere near the 57% that CBS gives him!

You gotta love it when conservatives of all people start crying about money in politics.

You gotta love it when Liberals start praising corporate donations setting records being ok because their guy sets that record.

Sooooo EASY!
Yes, I know Bush was horrid and so is Obama, so glad we agree NY.

When the Democrats stop being the lesser of two evils, I'll stop voting for them.

He is not unbeatable, However it is going to be hard and that 1 Billion he plans to spend is a big part of the reason why. Between that, the Media Love affair with him, and a poor Republican Field. It is definitely not going to be easy to beat him.

ever wonder what Obama's approval rating would be if you took the poll without california,new york,illinois,oregon and connecticut? I don't think it will be anywhere near the 57% that CBS gives him!

You just won dumbest post of the year.

In May!!!!!!!!!!

But the year isn't over yet, I have at least 12 more assinine(or is it spelled assanine) Post to go!!! and I didn't know Dumbest was a word,,,I know Stupidist isn't a word, the actually termanoligy is to refer to anything beyond stupid is "Most Stupid"

Forum List

Back