If muslim terrorists set Notre Dame on fire

And communists burned the Reichstag.

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.
2000 churches desecrated in France in the last two years says different.
Do you want to know why I believe it was not a radical Islamist attack? They haven't taken credit for this. What good is terrorism as a weapon if you don't take attention for it? You go to the expense, training and execution of the destruction of a world icon like Notre Dame and then neglect to have the balls to take credit.

And, hard as this may be to believe, workplace accidents actually do happen.

The terrorists are much more clever than you......as in....as has already been explained...as in you should try and keep up as in..............................they know if they were to take credit for the attack at this moment due to the highly emotional state of the French People at this moment....revenge would be exacted. Duh!

Now I will explain what they are doing............they want people to believe it was them without any real proof---thus terrorizing without the possibility of actually triggering the French into acts of revenge such as the burning of mosques across France.

Yet....ISIS today issued a statement calling on the French to prepare for the next attack on Notre Dame.

Why did they do this?....obviously to imply they are responsible but not to say so in a direct manner.

Very clever of them....they get what they want without having to pay a price for it.

Jihad Watch
You're really reaching there. Revenge? Do you think that ISIS ever cared about revenge meted out on themselves? After the Batclan attacks, after the Ariana Grande concert bombing, after the atrocities committed in Syria, against Kurds?

And here Reump told us that ISIS has been defeated. How strong is ISIS anyway? They've had the tar kicked out of them in their Califate.

Is it simply impossible for you to think there is no reason to think it was an accident? Is it absolutely necessary to pin all our woes on ISIS? I'm not exonerating or supporting ISIS in any way. But isn't it the wise point of view to look for fact, determine amcause, work hard to prevent a reoccurrence and, if proven, bring any wrong doers to trial?

Scapegoating without proof makes for a slippery slope. If you could, I would think you should consider the plight of European Jews in the 1930s. Suspicion leads to repression which leads to oppression which leads to extermination. Mon violence against the innocent would signal a tipping point in our civilization. And we would be marching backward, BACKWARD into ignorance and genocide.

Nonsense.....to understand a beast you simply need to understand the nature of the beast,the traits they possess, their behavior and history---the problem Western Nations have is they simply do not understand the beast and really do not want to....simply because the reality of the existence of such a beast is so alien to western notions that far too many simply do not want to believe such a beast exists.

Thus they make excuses for the beast, say the beast is really very peaceful, that they have known some and they are good people.....all kinds of excuses.

Pathetic.
Can you imagine any incident that cost lives or property or history that could absolutely not be blamed on terrorism rather than the law of large numbers? Are we at last free of any consequence of human mistakes when those humans are Muslims? And are all Muslims culpable in the incidents that we once chalked up to accident?

The French may not have it in them to be enraged.

There is a nasty rumor going around that the next target is the Louvre. No truth to it at all I'm sure. But it is out there.

Is the Louvre next?

wow.....

I never imagined the French were such idiots.

if they are they deserve of the Islamic shit they are getting.

may be next will be the Eiffel Tower ...the Islamic terrorists would love that show.

poor France

I'm glad I have books and bios of the Lost Generation and all that....to remain me of how France used to be

56% of French People Say Islam is Compatible With Their Society: Survey

I see no evil--I hear no evil---therefore there is no evil.

0511-1001-1121-5444_Cartoon_of_a_Little_Boy_Hiding_Under_the_Covers_from_a_Monster_Under_the_Bed_clipart_image.jpg

Last edited:
flacaltenn this thread exactly proves her point. There is absolutely NOTHING connecting Muslims to this story but someone has tried to tie them to it.

I don't know the "her" you refer to.. The OP is a simple "what-if".. Not a theory.. Nobody has interviewed all the people working and cleared on that restoration project, so NOBODY knows if the crew was even responsible.

I think there's a genuine CONCERN that France would attempt to hide that connection because of the high profile target... Because 4 or 6 years ago you could find articles about how French jails were filling with new Muslim immigrants and how they are breeding grounds for radicalization --- and NOW -- you cant.. Because the govt ADMITS -- it's not making those stats and facts public anymore..

Just one example of not being able to report facts and statistics that would embarrass the decision-makers that put all those recent immigrants together in public housing and didn't encourage any kind of assimilation or naturalization..

What I can't fathom is -- why wasn't the contractor(s) REQUIRED to have 24 hour security and safety people on site?? There's a lot of flammable material used in that type of cleaning and restoration and it had just recently arrived on site.. If you parked a gas tanker in front of Notre Dame -- it would be the same kind of work safety issue.

flacaltenn this thread exactly proves her point. There is absolutely NOTHING connecting Muslims to this story but someone has tried to tie them to it.

I don't know the "her" you refer to.. The OP is a simple "what-if".. Not a theory.. Nobody has interviewed all the people working and cleared on that restoration project, so NOBODY knows if the crew was even responsible.

I think there's a genuine CONCERN that France would attempt to hide that connection because of the high profile target... Because 4 or 6 years ago you could find articles about how French jails were filling with new Muslim immigrants and how they are breeding grounds for radicalization --- and NOW -- you cant.. Because the govt ADMITS -- it's not making those stats and facts public anymore..

Just one example of not being able to report facts and statistics that would embarrass the decision-makers that put all those recent immigrants together in public housing and didn't encourage any kind of assimilation or naturalization..

What I can't fathom is -- why wasn't the contractor(s) REQUIRED to have 24 hour security and safety people on site?? There's a lot of flammable material used in that type of cleaning and restoration and it had just recently arrived on site.. If you parked a gas tanker in front of Notre Dame -- it would be the same kind of work safety issue.

Ohmar. This is EXACTLY what she was talking about. Something bad happens and there are some people that AUTOMATICALLY try to tie it to Muslims.

There is ZERO NONE NADDA NOTHING tying Muslims to this. Damn dude... you are even buying into this conspiracy theory bullshit.

Funny, during the whole Kavanaugh hearing you were saying people are innocent until proven guilty... and here you are defending a post that is trying to theorize that Muslims burned down Notre Dame.

SHAME on you. You're being a HUGE hypocrite.

Ernest T. Agree with Flatcan. If macaroni dont guard dis' thang what do he guard? Was he busy chow down on granny? He hires inspector Clueasea me guesses? Come on now ya'all.

What tool do you leave on that spits time release fire. I'll wait. Oh? The sun hit just right on a drum of kerosene? Swen sanded too hard? Ackmed left the torch gas open? It don't happen much......here Assmil, my belt sander getting hot, ! Will leave it plugged in 240VAC and set it on the chemical shelf......lets get this party stareted. Got a light?

There is ZERO NONE NADDA NOTHING tying Muslims to this. Damn dude... you are even buying into this conspiracy theory bullshit.

I'm not buying into anything. Read clearly.. The French govt DOES HAVE a track record of hiding problem issues with their new wave of immigrants. Last time I could check -- 30% of French jail population was Muslim. A trend that followed the influx of migrants since about 2008. NOW -- the French govt will NOT cooperate with providing any prison population stats that explore this issue..

So ALL I'm saying is -- and ALL the OP SPECIFICALLY ASKS -- is whether the French govt would be HONEST and OPEN about any hint of sabotage or terrorism...

And finally, this AINT EVEN "a Muslim issue".. It's an ARAB CULTURE issue... THat's beyond your normal USMB members ability to comprehend or maybe even ponder the diff. But its TRUE....

It's NOT the religion that's the problem. It's the way the religion determined the GOVT that these migrant had in their "old country".. Mostly theocracies or "near theocracies" that set the Koran AS THEIR LAW.. Many of the practices that the West abhors PREDATES Mohammed and the Koran.. Like stoning and hand chopping are ANCIENT Arab cultural things.. NOT developed by Islam, but inherited out of primitive Mid East Arab CULTURE...

Therefore -- if Islam is practiced in the West -- NOT under any kind of theocracy -- and without the special protections of a govt that CATERS EXCLUSIVELY to Muslim law -- it can benign and peacefully integrated into Western Law and society as has been here in US for 200 years.

But EU nations have made serious mistakes about not promoting assimilation of that type. And in many ways, they are not owning up to that task...

Ernest T. Agree with Flatcan. If macaroni dont guard dis' thang what do he guard? Was he busy chow down on granny? He hires inspector Clueasea me guesses? Come on now ya'all.

What tool do you leave on that spits time release fire. I'll wait. Oh? The sun hit just right on a drum of kerosene? Swen sanded too hard? Ackmed left the torch gas open? It don't happen much......here Assmil, my belt sander getting hot, ! Will leave it plugged in 240VAC and set it on the chemical shelf......lets get this party stareted. Got a light?

Could just as well been John Claude or Antoine or Lucas.. French workers that HAVE to leave the job site before any overtime is incurred.. France has the screwiest work laws in the EU.. Workers encouraged NOT to work a 40 hour week BY LAW.. And professionals that can be fined for "taking work home with them".....

I would have thought the restoration workers every move would be under heavy scrutiny by an anal retentive professor of medieval architecture, one who has a hissy fit over every tiny mistake. I would have guessed that they'd have a plan to quickly put out a fire, with extinguishers all over the building. If it were me, that's how I would have run things and I'm just an ignorant yankee plebeian. What the hell is wrong with French people that they let this happen?

I'm not buying into anything. Read clearly.. The French govt DOES HAVE a track record of hiding problem issues with their new wave of immigrants. Last time I could check -- 30% of French jail population was Muslim. A trend that followed the influx of migrants since about 2008. NOW -- the French govt will NOT cooperate with providing any prison population stats that explore this issue..

So ALL I'm saying is -- and ALL the OP SPECIFICALLY ASKS -- is whether the French govt would be HONEST and OPEN about any hint of sabotage or terrorism...

And finally, this AINT EVEN "a Muslim issue".. It's an ARAB CULTURE issue... THat's beyond your normal USMB members ability to comprehend or maybe even ponder the diff. But its TRUE....

It's NOT the religion that's the problem. It's the way the religion determined the GOVT that these migrant had in their "old country".. Mostly theocracies or "near theocracies" that set the Koran AS THEIR LAW.. Many of the practices that the West abhors PREDATES Mohammed and the Koran.. Like stoning and hand chopping are ANCIENT Arab cultural things.. NOT developed by Islam, but inherited out of primitive Mid East Arab CULTURE...

Therefore -- if Islam is practiced in the West -- NOT under any kind of theocracy -- and without the special protections of a govt that CATERS EXCLUSIVELY to Muslim law -- it can benign and peacefully integrated into Western Law and society as has been here in US for 200 years.

But EU nations have made serious mistakes about not promoting assimilation of that type. And in many ways, they are not owning up to that task...

You certainly are buying into something... you've already tried to legitimize this thread.

If you REALLY know what is going on in France, the ones that should be the first suspects are the ones that have actually been doing damage in France, the Yellow vests.

But hey, let's just stick on Muslims, cause you know... they are easy targets.

Should we start a new acronym? MDS?

You certainly are buying into something... you've already tried to legitimize this thread.

If you REALLY know what is going on in France, the ones that should be the first suspects are the ones that have actually been doing damage in France, the Yellow vests.

You seem to imply that muslims in France have never done any wrong, that they are incapable of committing any offense.

You seem to imply that muslims in France have never done any wrong, that they are incapable of committing any offense.

No, that's not what I said. I said that Rep Omar is being proven right. There is absolutely ZERO evidence that Muslims did it, yet here we are with a thread that has automatically started pointing the finger at them... despite the fact that the most violence, damage and threats in Paris has been the Yellow Vests.

Dunno. I thought it was interesting that former President Obama was in France fresh from his visit to Germany to see Chancellor Merkel.

After the latest incident he took to the podium to say we all gotta come together. Previously the French President Macron had said "There IS no French culture", oh nos, now they really don't have any.

Well, I guess they do have it, they just don't apply it or protect it very well. Nor do others around the globe.

The goal has always been one world government and one world religion. Stuff like this is just fuel for the fire in my opinion.

My personal opionion? Well, these are Tower of Babel moments. They'll pass. Still, though, use it or lose it.

57233976-655843831532911-4744986113779695616-n.jpg

So -- you ignored my reasons for the French govt stifling the truth about their "issues" with their massive load of new immigrants from cultures quite different than the cheese/wine/low key French life..

30% muslim incarceration at their prisons BEFORE they censored the statistics updates.

Anyway -- you also missed my post #87.. Reading comprehension must be OK because I ASSUME you passed GRE.. So why don't you go back to post #87 --- read it again -- and then APOLOGIZE for claiming "I've bought into a conspiracy theory"...

I know USMB isn't used to nuance and unique opinions, but that's what I'm made of...

So -- you ignored my reasons for the French govt stifling the truth about their "issues" with their massive load of new immigrants from cultures quite different than the cheese/wine/low key French life..

30% muslim incarceration at their prisons BEFORE they censored the statistics updates.

Anyway -- you also missed my post #87.. Reading comprehension must be OK because I ASSUME you passed GRE.. So why don't you go back to post #87 --- read it again -- and then APOLOGIZE for claiming "I've bought into a conspiracy theory"...

I know USMB isn't used to nuance and unique opinions, but that's what I'm made of...

No I didn't ignore it, I just didn't want to talk about conspiracy theories that you are dreaming up to try and support this new xenophobic views you've started to develop. But hey, I mean what do I know, the police say they have video surveillance and it didn't show anyone starting the fire and believe it was an electrical fire that caused... which was warned about a long time ago.

Sometimes the cause is just simple as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. There is absolutely no reason for me to apologize, as a moderator you legitimized this conspiracy theory thread by saying the OP prefaced with "What if..." Guess what? That's EXACTLY how conspiracy theories often start with, just like this one.

No I didn't ignore it, I just didn't want to talk about conspiracy theories that you are dreaming up to try and support this new xenophobic views you've started to develop. But hey, I mean what do I know, the police say they have video surveillance and it didn't show anyone starting the fire and believe it was an electrical fire that caused... which was warned about a long time ago.

Sometimes the cause is just simple as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. There is absolutely no reason for me to apologize, as a moderator you legitimized this conspiracy theory thread by saying the OP prefaced with "What if..." Guess what? That's EXACTLY how conspiracy theories often start with, just like this one.

Explain to me how what I said in post 87 is supporting any kind of conspiracy theory.. I did my part to be fair about it...

Explain to me how what I said in post 87 is supporting any kind of conspiracy theory.. I did my part to be fair about it...

When you make a statement like "I'm not buying into... BUT." Just because you say you aren't buying into a conspiracy theory, when you go on to explain why a conspiracy theory is viable, you ARE buying into it.

European government and media have such a problem with the Islamic terrorism they have brought into their cities that they have to go out of their way to hide the truth of Islamic inspired attacks from the public.

In much the same way here in America the media and government conspire to sweep black crime under the rug and use the codeword 'teens' to hide the idenity of rampaging black youths in Chicago as we speak.

Rebel Planet Dispatch: How European Governments & Media Cover up Islamic Terrorism

France | 'They tried to cover up the terror attack'

Media Covers Up Black Hate Crimes Against Whites

Last edited:

So "what-ifs" are cool....ah......the possibilities are endless with "what-ifs".

So "what-ifs" are cool....ah......the possibilities are endless with "what-ifs".

Lookie here boyo......it is not a 'what if' regarding whether or not France has a record of covering up for muslim terrorists.

FRANCE: Apparent blackout of media coverage of thwarted Islamic terrorist attack that was targeting kindergarten children and police

France Submits to Terrorism, Muslim Anti-Semitism

Forum List

Back