If muslim terrorists set Notre Dame on fire

And
And communists burned the Reichstag.

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.

Islam is not "political opposition". It's a fucking scourge.
It’s a religion. Radical factions of Islam are political

It's a death cult masquerading as a religion. 504 Islamic terrorist attacks in 2019 and counting. Name me another "religion" that comes even remotely close.

(Spoiler Alert: You can't.)
Christianity in Ireland.

Christians in Ireland have committed 504 acts of terrorism in the past FOUR MONTHS?

Dafuq are you smoking?
So history never repeats, or it is only history if you know it or lived through it?

------------------------------------ so , you do think that its WAR eh NCitizen .

I think some vested interests are sending a message that western civilization is either gonna put their traditions to use again and start protecting them or watch their traditions burn to the ground world-wide, erased from history.

The funny thing in reading my own commentary here, at least to me, is that I'm not generally a conspiratorial type of dolt.

This has been a world-wide trend, though.
Good post, but I was hoping you’d be specific on who you think is behind it. Apparently these guys here think you’re on their bandwagon.

------------------------------------ so , you do think that its WAR eh NCitizen .

I think some vested interests are sending a message that western civilization is either gonna put their traditions to use again and start protecting them or watch their traditions burn to the ground world-wide, erased from history.

The funny thing in reading my own commentary here, at least to me, is that I'm not generally a conspiratorial type of dolt.

----------------------------------- in reply yo post number 63 question , i think that only one thing or Group is meant but maybe NCitizen will jump back in Buttercup .

Good post...

Thanks! What did you like about it?

...but I was hoping you’d be specific on who you think is behind it.

Dunno. I thought it was interesting that former President Obama was in France fresh from his visit to Germany to see Chancellor Merkel.

After the latest incident he took to the podium to say we all gotta come together. Previously the French President Macron had said "There IS no French culture", oh nos, now they really don't have any.

Well, I guess they do have it, they just don't apply it or protect it very well. Nor do others around the globe.

The goal has always been one world government and one world religion. Stuff like this is just fuel for the fire in my opinion.

My personal opionion? Well, these are Tower of Babel moments. They'll pass. Still, though, use it or lose it.

Last edited:
Good post...

Dunno. I thought it was interesting that former President Obama was in France fresh from his visit to Germany to see Chancellor Merkel.

After the latest incident he took to the podium to say we all gotta come together. Previously the French President Macron had said "There IS no French culture", oh nos, now they really don't have any.

Well, I guess they do have it, they just don't apply it or protect it very well. Nor do others around the globe.

The goal has always been one world government and one world religion. Stuff like this is just fuel for the fire in my opinion.

My personal opionion? Well, these are Tower of Babel moments. They'll pass. Still, though, use it or lose it.
----------------------------------------------- not going to pass , gonna continue , watch and see NCitizen .

----------------------------------------------- not going to pass , gonna continue , watch and see NCitizen .

I do think something bigger might happen. Call it intuition, I dunno. If some cats are gonna go far the big one to make some kind of statement, why would they do it at the beginning of Holy Week? That's gey.

Besdes, they're clearly investigating something, why else would the media shut down any discussion about the broad geographical extent of these incidents. Why else would they purposefully not blame any groups. Also, no groups are taking responsibility. The Vatican is hush on it so far, too.

I do think something bigger might happen. Call it intuition, I dunno. If some cats are gonna go far the big one to make soem kind of statement, why would they do it at the beginning of Holy Week? That's gey.
----------------------- well i wasn't just thinking of Easter Week . i'm thinking the Future whenever THEY get the chance or opportunity NCitizen .

----------------------------------- in reply yo post number 63 question , i think that only one thing or Group is meant but maybe NCitizen will jump back in Buttercup .

Don't make assumptions about what people are saying, if someone is not explicit, just ask. Here's a hint, when it comes to who is behind this, he's thinking far beyond what you are thinking.

Good post...

Well, you brought a couple things that no one else here, as far as I've seen, has even mentioned. In other words, you didn't have the knee-jerk reaction that people (namely conservatives) have been manipulated into having.

Natural Citizen said:

Very good point about how subversive globalist types like Obama talk about everyone "coming together." And I absolutely agree that the end goal is a one-world government, which will most likely entail a one-world religion.

In fact, I'm just speculating on this, and I could be wrong, but this could be part of their agenda to eventually wipe out the major world religions, especially the monotheistic ones. One way to do that is to point out how religions are "always fighting eachother" and are the cause of wars and strife, and how we all need to "come together" and join hands, yadda yadda yadda.

Interestingly, the bible does speak about a future "peace" which it clearly states will be a false peace. I can't think of the exact verse off the top of my head, but I'll try to find it later.

Order out of chaos is one of the globalists' primary tactics, everyone should keep that in mind.

I do think something bigger might happen. Call it intuition, I dunno. If some cats are gonna go far the big one to make some kind of statement, why would they do it at the beginning of Holy Week? That's gey.

Besdes, they're clearly investigating something, why else would the media shut down any discussion about the broad geographical extent of these incidents. Why else would they purposefully not blame any groups. Also, no groups are taking responsibility. The Vatican is hush on it so far, too.

It is a very hush-hush affair simply because of the possible ramifications of a national security nature for France if it becomes known that the muslims were responsible for the burning of the Church.

As most know France is over-run with muslims....we think we have problems with illegal mexican immigrants...France's problems with the muslims are of a nation changing nature.

France will either be taken over by Islam or the French People will rise up and chase the muslims out of France....this kind of event with the burning of Notre Dame is the sort of thing that might trigger the latter...hence the extreme caution in regards to the investigation and even the muslims I think understand this...hence their reluctance to claim responsibility.

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.
2000 churches desecrated in France in the last two years says different.

Exactly....now ISIS has come out and said to the West....wait for the next attack on Notre Dame....not exactly an admission they are responsible but very close to it....

ISIS fanatics warn of a future attack on fire-ravaged Notre Dame | Daily Mail Online

Do you want to know why I believe it was not a radical Islamist attack? They haven't taken credit for this. What good is terrorism as a weapon if you don't take attention for it? You go to the expense, training and execution of the destruction of a world icon like Notre Dame and then neglect to have the balls to take credit.

And, hard as this may be to believe, workplace accidents actually do happen.

Do you want to know why I believe it was not a radical Islamist attack? They haven't taken credit for this. What good is terrorism as a weapon if you don't take attention for it? You go to the expense, training and execution of the destruction of a world icon like Notre Dame and then neglect to have the balls to take credit.

The terrorists are much more clever than you......as in....as has already been explained...as in you should try and keep up as in..............................they know if they were to take credit for the attack at this moment due to the highly emotional state of the French People at this moment....revenge would be exacted. Duh!

Now I will explain what they are doing............they want people to believe it was them without any real proof---thus terrorizing without the possibility of actually triggering the French into acts of revenge such as the burning of mosques across France.

Yet....ISIS today issued a statement calling on the French to prepare for the next attack on Notre Dame.

Why did they do this?....obviously to imply they are responsible but not to say so in a direct manner.

Very clever of them....they get what they want without having to pay a price for it.

Jihad Watch

Last edited:

The terrorists are much more clever than you......as in....as has already been explained...as in you should try and keep up as in..............................they know if they were to take credit for the attack at this moment due to the highly emotional state of the French People at this moment....revenge would be exacted. Duh!

Now I will explain what they are doing............they want people to believe it was them without any real proof---thus terrorizing without the possibility of actually triggering the French into acts of revenge such as the burning of mosques across France.

Yet....ISIS today issued a statement calling on the French to prepare for the next attack on Notre Dame.

Why did they do this?....obviously to imply they are responsible but not to say so in a direct manner.

Very clever of them....they get what they want without having to pay a price for it.

Jihad Watch
You're really reaching there. Revenge? Do you think that ISIS ever cared about revenge meted out on themselves? After the Batclan attacks, after the Ariana Grande concert bombing, after the atrocities committed in Syria, against Kurds?

And here Reump told us that ISIS has been defeated. How strong is ISIS anyway? They've had the tar kicked out of them in their Califate.

Is it simply impossible for you to think there is no reason to think it was an accident? Is it absolutely necessary to pin all our woes on ISIS? I'm not exonerating or supporting ISIS in any way. But isn't it the wise point of view to look for fact, determine amcause, work hard to prevent a reoccurrence and, if proven, bring any wrong doers to trial?

Scapegoating without proof makes for a slippery slope. If you could, I would think you should consider the plight of European Jews in the 1930s. Suspicion leads to repression which leads to oppression which leads to extermination. Mon violence against the innocent would signal a tipping point in our civilization. And we would be marching backward, BACKWARD into ignorance and genocide.

Jihad Watch
You're really reaching there. Revenge? Do you think that ISIS ever cared about revenge meted out on themselves? After the Batclan attacks, after the Ariana Grande concert bombing, after the atrocities committed in Syria, against Kurds?

And here Reump told us that ISIS has been defeated. How strong is ISIS anyway? They've had the tar kicked out of them in their Califate.

Is it simply impossible for you to think there is no reason to think it was an accident? Is it absolutely necessary to pin all our woes on ISIS? I'm not exonerating or supporting ISIS in any way. But isn't it the wise point of view to look for fact, determine amcause, work hard to prevent a reoccurrence and, if proven, bring any wrong doers to trial?

Scapegoating without proof makes for a slippery slope. If you could, I would think you should consider the plight of European Jews in the 1930s. Suspicion leads to repression which leads to oppression which leads to extermination. Mon violence against the innocent would signal a tipping point in our civilization. And we would be marching backward, BACKWARD into ignorance and genocide.

Nonsense.....to understand a beast you simply need to understand the nature of the beast,the traits they possess, their behavior and history---the problem Western Nations have is they simply do not understand the beast and really do not want to....simply because the reality of the existence of such a beast is so alien to western notions that far too many simply do not want to believe such a beast exists.

Thus they make excuses for the beast, say the beast is really very peaceful, that they have known some and they are good people.....all kinds of excuses.

Pathetic.

Non-Muslims. Is there any reason to respect people who dont disrespect hatefilled religions like Islam?

Last edited:
The French may not have it in them to be enraged.

There is a nasty rumor going around that the next target is the Louvre. No truth to it at all I'm sure. But it is out there.

Is the Louvre next?

wow.....

I never imagined the French were such idiots.

if they are they deserve of the Islamic shit they are getting.

may be next will be the Eiffel Tower ...the Islamic terrorists would love that show.

poor France

I'm glad I have books and bios of the Lost Generation and all that....to remain me of how France used to be

Last edited:

Forum List

Back