If muslim terrorists set Notre Dame on fire

People light up candles all the time in churches, especially in the Notre Dame, it could have been started by something as simple as a lit candle falling over, going unnoticed until it was too late.

They believe the fire started shortly after the construction crew left, so it could be from any number of unattended equipment. A space heater. A flamethrower...

And
And communists burned the Reichstag.

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.

Islam is not "political opposition". It's a fucking scourge.
It’s a religion. Radical factions of Islam are political

It's a death cult masquerading as a religion. 504 Islamic terrorist attacks in 2019 and counting. Name me another "religion" that comes even remotely close.

(Spoiler Alert: You can't.)
Christianity in Ireland.

And

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.

It's a death cult masquerading as a religion. 504 Islamic terrorist attacks in 2019 and counting. Name me another "religion" that comes even remotely close.

(Spoiler Alert: You can't.)
Christianity in Ireland.

Christians in Ireland have committed 504 acts of terrorism in the past FOUR MONTHS?

Dafuq are you smoking?

We need to think of Europe as it is today...many Native French citizens have very close friends and extended family that are of the Muslim faith...much like the south and central American Latin influence we have here in the United States....but so far at least the Latin immigrants here don't want to burn our churches down....
I hope it was an accident I really do but I also hope the media and the powers that be do not! cover up arson if indeed it is obvious that it is the cause....
We still have plenty of white folks in the US more than willing to burn down churches and mosque.

Would France admit it?

I think they would do everything possible to prevent disclosing that if it turns out to be the case.
----------------------------------- sure they would hide whatever they found if it involved 'muslims' .

flacaltenn this thread exactly proves her point. There is absolutely NOTHING connecting Muslims to this story but someone has tried to tie them to it.
------------------------------ not yet but lets investigate and see if 'muslims' are involved Lew !!

Would France admit it?

I think they would do everything possible to prevent disclosing that if it turns out to be the case.
It's so handy--and so SOP--for folks with imaginary theories to immediately explain the reason for not hearing about it is.....because "THEY" are covering it up.

Once they find out how the fire started they will let everyone know.

As for the death cult?? The only "religion" they recognize is their own.

They have been allowing those assholes into their country for decades and it wouldn't surprise me at all to find out they had set the fire.

The French Government is reaping what they have sown.

Sympathy is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

Last edited:
And

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

And

20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

0e1680_135811c128e34aafb635045c91726327.jpg

Wow. What a "good" book the Koran is.

Would France admit it?

Glenn Beck is pleased by this.....

Now we can sleep more peacefully knowing muslims did it -- and we don't ever need proof because the French would hide it anyway because of the fact they are unwilling co-conspirators in Islamic terror.

We also have proof that muslims did the Sandy Hook shooting too -- but France is also hiding that evidence as well....

The neocon hawks and their shallow viewership are gonna milk this for all it's worth. They'll have us all going through background checks and metal detectors in order to go to communion before it's over with. lolol. Maybe a federal gunman sitting in the balcony or the rear pew. Heh heh.

Last edited:
Would France admit it?

Now we can sleep more peacefully knowing muslims did it -- and we don't ever need proof because the French would hide it anyway because of the fact they are unwilling co-conspirators in Islamic terror.

We also have proof that muslims did the Sandy Hook shooting too -- but France is also hiding that evidence as well....
------------------------------------------------- if France hides proof that 'muslims' did the fire then they would be 'Willing Conspirators' and not UNWILLING . And i believe that the French MAY be willing conspirators . Don't know for sure but the issue deserves study and thinking and looking for proof Biff .

and like i told Lew , gathering proof takes time so lets wait awhile . Whats it been , a couple days since the fire Biff .

Would France admit it?

------------------------------------------------- if France hides proof that 'muslims' did the fire then they would be 'Willing Conspirators' and not UNWILLING . And i believe that the French MAY be willing conspirators . Don't know for sure but the issue deserves study and thinking and looking for proof Biff .
But if there is never any evidence that muslims did it -- that alone TOTALLY proves that muslims did it and France hid it..

Added to the list of shit muslims did that France hid...

Who Shot JR?
The Seth Rich murder
PizzaGate
The pop group Wham breaking up
What happened to the McRib sandwich, and many many more....all done by muslims, all hid by France...and you have no evidence that proves otherwise

Looks like some people are ready to go to war. How very convenient. IF the fire wasn't an accident, then the strategists behind it are probably rubbing their hands together in glee, seeing how easy it is to manipulate people to get excited about their war plans. Once again, problem-reaction-solution. *sigh*

I think we're dealing with a different brand of warfare here than the usual they hate us for our freedoms nonsense.

Forum List

Back