If muslim terrorists set Notre Dame on fire

Would France admit it?

I think they would do everything possible to prevent disclosing that if it turns out to be the case.
The building was undergoing extensive repair .
I doubt it was anything but a accident

Would France admit it?

I think they would do everything possible to prevent disclosing that if it turns out to be the case.

You are off topic....this thread is about whether or not France would attempt to cover up for the muslims if it was proven they are responsible for the attack....as they have done in the past.

This thread is not about trying to figure out what was the cause for the fire that devastated Notre Dame

I will report anyone who inists on disrupting this thread by posting off topic messages.

Once again and for the last time this thread is about how France covers up islamic terrorism and whether or not they would cover up for the terrorists if it was or is proven it was a terroristic attack on Notre Dame.

Last edited:
And communists burned the Reichstag.

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.

You are off topic...this thread is about how France has a record of covering up for islamic terrorists...and if they would do that again if the Notre Dame Fire was proven to be set by islamic terrorists.

No one has said at this point that I am aware of that muslims are to blame for the Notre Dame Fire.

People light up candles all the time in churches, especially in the Notre Dame, it could have been started by something as simple as a lit candle falling over, going unnoticed until it was too late.

Off Topic

Would France admit it?

Glenn Beck is pleased by this.....

Now we can sleep more peacefully knowing muslims did it -- and we don't ever need proof because the French would hide it anyway because of the fact they are unwilling co-conspirators in Islamic terror.

We also have proof that muslims did the Sandy Hook shooting too -- but France is also hiding that evidence as well....

No one has said the muslims did it. You are off topic.

I usually ignore off topic posts but there have been just too many of them on this thread to the point where it has been hijacked.

Pathetic.

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.

You are off topic...this thread is about how France has a record of covering up for islamic terrorists...and if they would do that again if the Notre Dame Fire was proven to be set by islamic terrorists.

No one has said at this point that I am aware of that muslims are to blame for the Notre Dame Fire.
Your OP postulates Islamic involvement in the fire!

Not at all....I said and I repeat

If muslim terrorists set Notre Dame on fire
'Would France admit it?
I think they would do everything possible to prevent disclosing that if it turns out to be the case.'

The point I am trying to make is would France --do like it has in the past try and cover up for the terrorists if it were proven they did it.

As of yet the cause of the fire is unknown as far as we know. A lot of speculation that it was an accident...

postulate (pŏsˈchə-lātˌ)

• v.
    To make claim for; demand.
What I am actually postulating is that France may engage in a cover up as it has done in the past. If the investigation says it was the work of terrorists.

Last edited:
Would France admit it?

Glenn Beck is pleased by this.....

Now we can sleep more peacefully knowing muslims did it -- and we don't ever need proof because the French would hide it anyway because of the fact they are unwilling co-conspirators in Islamic terror.

We also have proof that muslims did the Sandy Hook shooting too -- but France is also hiding that evidence as well....

No one has said the muslims did it. You are off topic.
Would France admit it?

You are off topic....this thread is about whether or not France would attempt to cover up for the muslims if it was proven they are responsible for the attack....as they have done in the past.

This thread is not about trying to figure out what was the cause for the fire that devastated Notre Dame
You need to chill out

Dunno. I thought it was interesting that former President Obama was in France fresh from his visit to Germany to see Chancellor Merkel.

After the latest incident he took to the podium to say we all gotta come together. Previously the French President Macron had said "There IS no French culture", oh nos, now they really don't have any.

Well, I guess they do have it, they just don't apply it or protect it very well. Nor do others around the globe.

The goal has always been one world government and one world religion. Stuff like this is just fuel for the fire in my opinion.

My personal opionion? Well, these are Tower of Babel moments. They'll pass. Still, though, use it or lose it.

57233976-655843831532911-4744986113779695616-n.jpg

Oh snap! The Obamas were in France when this happened? :eek:

flacaltenn this thread exactly proves her point. There is absolutely NOTHING connecting Muslims to this story but someone has tried to tie them to it.

I don't know the "her" you refer to.. The OP is a simple "what-if".. Not a theory.. Nobody has interviewed all the people working and cleared on that restoration project, so NOBODY knows if the crew was even responsible.

I think there's a genuine CONCERN that France would attempt to hide that connection because of the high profile target... Because 4 or 6 years ago you could find articles about how French jails were filling with new Muslim immigrants and how they are breeding grounds for radicalization --- and NOW -- you cant.. Because the govt ADMITS -- it's not making those stats and facts public anymore..

Just one example of not being able to report facts and statistics that would embarrass the decision-makers that put all those recent immigrants together in public housing and didn't encourage any kind of assimilation or naturalization..

What I can't fathom is -- why wasn't the contractor(s) REQUIRED to have 24 hour security and safety people on site?? There's a lot of flammable material used in that type of cleaning and restoration and it had just recently arrived on site.. If you parked a gas tanker in front of Notre Dame -- it would be the same kind of work safety issue.
So "what-ifs" are cool....ah......the possibilities are endless with "what-ifs".

Without "what-ifs" there'd be no Silcon Valley or innovation or entrepreneurs.. Yeah, I've been in enough R&D all my life to appreciate "what-ifs"... Also handy for home remodeling and in the Intel area... :cool:

The OP does not, but even if it did, there’s justification for them to be looked into first before proclaiming there was no arson while the fire was still burning.

Acts of vandalism against churches in France:
470D8DEF-614E-43A2-9B7B-BA091347CD73.jpeg

so true, weathervane------the DECLARATION---
NO ARSON------whilst the place burned did seem----somewhat----premature

Forum List

Back