Man crys like a girl over Star Wars

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

Its REALLY hard to watch.....and hes got the aids on his face
PJW tries to make sense of it all

Paul Joseph Watson highlights the correlation between moonbattery, declining testosterone levels, emotional incontinence, and the degeneration of civilization, also offering an explanation for the eagerness of liberals to submit to Islam:

Some of these beta guys look like they've never got their ass kicked or won a fight. sheltered 21st century suburbanites?
im not saying all
Are ya a man if you don't lose a fight for whatever reason n get yer ass kicked once or twice?
Same thing with winning a well matched one?

Taste that blood in yer mouth and cherish it ....you'll live
I tell ya man you'll probably never cry at a chick flick again

Which makes this even more disturbing cause its a star wars movie trailer

tears of a clown

clown world indeed

Paul Joseph Watson was that faggot who got the shit kicked out of him in school, but found out later on that he could make money off other faggots by posting YouTube videos for a living.

Paul Joseph Watson was that faggot who got the shit kicked out of him in school, but found out later on that he could make money off other faggots by posting YouTube videos for a living.

Not a fan ?

no hes not the biggest guy in the world
but did he take it like a man? :113:

i think they demonetized him
he has to beg for his supper

Not a fan ?

no hes not the biggest guy in the world
but did he take it like a man? :113:

i think they demonetized him
he has to beg for his supper

He's a 30 something with frosted tips in his hair. Excuse me if I don't take Paul Joseph Watson as a beacon of masculinity.

wot are ya saying he doesnt look like the swede

no body says he was
HE even said it himself...in the video

and yet he still wouldnt cry like a blabbering soft little baby ...with aids on his face.......................over a star wars trailer

I completely lost track of star wars after the first couple of new movies

Forum List

Back