If muslim terrorists set Notre Dame on fire

Newsflash everyone.....

Muslim terrorists are not known for conducting terror attacks and then keeping quiet about it -- sorta defeats the purpose of a terrorist attack...

But continue

Would France admit it?

I think they would do everything possible to prevent disclosing that if it turns out to be the case.

Yes they would try to hide it. I'll tell you why...because it costs them money to chase after these things and if it becomes known, which I think it will anyway....that Islamic activists cause this fire...a dozen mosques are going to burn and that will ten fold their expenses in the aftermath. So yes they will do whatever then can to hide it including lie outright.

JO

Newsflash everyone.....

Muslim terrorists are not known for conducting terror attacks and then keeping quiet about it -- sorta defeats the purpose of a terrorist attack...

But continue

Fair point.....more often than not someone claims responsibility for the attack....but this one....I dunno.
This is one that they might want to think twice before owing up to....a dozen mosques will go down in a week if they come right out and claim it.

JO

Would France admit it?

I think they would do everything possible to prevent disclosing that if it turns out to be the case.
Glenn Beck is pleased by this.....

Now we can sleep more peacefully knowing muslims did it -- and we don't ever need proof because the French would hide it anyway because of the fact they are unwilling co-conspirators in Islamic terror.

We also have proof that muslims did the Sandy Hook shooting too -- but France is also hiding that evidence as well....
------------------------------------------------- if France hides proof that 'muslims' did the fire then they would be 'Willing Conspirators' and not UNWILLING . And i believe that the French MAY be willing conspirators . Don't know for sure but the issue deserves study and thinking and looking for proof Biff .
But if there is never any evidence that muslims did it -- that alone TOTALLY proves that muslims did it and France hid it..

Added to the list of shit muslims did that France hid...

Who Shot JR?
The Seth Rich murder
PizzaGate
The pop group Wham breaking up
What happened to the McRib sandwich, and many many more....all done by muslims, all hid by France...and you have no evidence that proves otherwise
------------------------------------------------------------ of course thats correct . if there is never any proof that muslims did the fire then thats cool . But right now i expect that the 'french' are looking for proof of what started the Notre Dame fire . Fire has only been out for a couple of days , give the investigators some time Biff . And yeah , i don't know if FRANCE or most Western Governments , officials and authorities will report the Truth Biff .

Newsflash everyone.....

But continue

Fair point.....more often than not someone claims responsibility for the attack....but this one....I dunno.
This is one that they might want to think twice before owing up to....a dozen mosques will go down in a week if they come right out and claim it.

JO
21 or 22 muslim terrorists flew airplanes into the World Trade Center -- you think burning an old church would be something they would want to keep quiet about?

How can you both call something a death cult, a cult that straps bombs to themselves and blow themselves up for martyrdom -- how can you also claim they are timid and quiet about this?

Look, its ok to hate muslims and be afraid of them, you can have that....but EVERYTHING isn't terrorism....as all of 2018 in the United States proved....every attack that we hoped would be muslims, were not...in fact, I may get accused of terrorism just for making this point..

Would France admit it?

Now we can sleep more peacefully knowing muslims did it -- and we don't ever need proof because the French would hide it anyway because of the fact they are unwilling co-conspirators in Islamic terror.

We also have proof that muslims did the Sandy Hook shooting too -- but France is also hiding that evidence as well....
------------------------------------------------- if France hides proof that 'muslims' did the fire then they would be 'Willing Conspirators' and not UNWILLING . And i believe that the French MAY be willing conspirators . Don't know for sure but the issue deserves study and thinking and looking for proof Biff .
But if there is never any evidence that muslims did it -- that alone TOTALLY proves that muslims did it and France hid it..

Who Shot JR?
The Seth Rich murder
PizzaGate
What happened to the McRib sandwich, and many many more....all done by muslims, all hid by France...and you have no evidence that proves otherwise
------------------------------------------------------------ of course thats correct . if there is never any proof that muslims did the fire then thats cool . But right now i expect that the 'french' are looking for proof of what started the Notre Dame fire . Fire has only been out for a couple of days , give the investigators some time Biff . And yeah , i don't know if FRANCE or most Western Governments , officials and authorities will report the Truth Biff .
Did you ask your fellow trumpers to give it time? they accused muslims of doing it before the fire was put out....even before Trump tweeted about it....they should at least wait until their cult leader tells them what to think first, as is usual....

Looks like some people are ready to go to war. How very convenient. IF the fire wasn't an accident, then the strategists behind it are probably rubbing their hands together in glee, seeing how easy it is to manipulate people to get excited about their war plans. Once again, problem-reaction-solution. *sigh*

I think we're dealing with a different brand of warfare here than the usual they hate us for our freedoms nonsense.
------------------------------------ so , you do think that its WAR eh NCitizen .

Would France admit it?

Who Shot JR?
The Seth Rich murder
PizzaGate
Did you ask your fellow trumpers to give it time? they accused muslims of doing it before the fire was put out....even before Trump tweeted about it....they should at least wait until their cult leader tells them what to think first, as is usual....
------------------------------------------- so what , PRIVATE people in the USA have various Opinions and Free Speech Biff .

Newsflash everyone.....

But continue

JO
21 or 22 muslim terrorists flew airplanes into the World Trade Center -- you think burning an old church would be something they would want to keep quiet about?

How can you both call something a death cult, a cult that straps bombs to themselves and blow themselves up for martyrdom -- how can you also claim they are timid and quiet about this?

Look, its ok to hate muslims and be afraid of them, you can have that....but EVERYTHING isn't terrorism....as all of 2018 in the United States proved....every attack that we hoped would be muslims, were not...in fact, I may get accused of terrorism just for making this point..

Timid no.....not stupid I expect. Despite all the chants of Allah-hu-Akkbar they realize that fire is an equal opportunity demon.

My money is on Arson....

JO

------------------------------------ so , you do think that its WAR eh NCitizen .

I think some vested interests are sending a message that western civilization is either gonna put their traditions to use again and start protecting them or watch their traditions burn to the ground world-wide, erased from history.

The funny thing in reading my own commentary here, at least to me, is that I'm not generally a conspiratorial type of dolt.

This has been a world-wide trend, though.

maybe its a change of Tactics that is the reason for them not announcing , who knows . All i hope is that investigations and that proof and evidence is gathered Biff .

I think some vested interests are sending a message that western civilization is either gonna put their traditions to use again and start protecting them or watch their traditions burn to the ground world-wide, erased from history.

The funny thing in reading my own commentary here, at least to me, is that I'm not generally a conspiratorial type of dolt.

------------------------------------- i pretty much agree with your first 3 lines of your Post number 52 message NCitizen .

------------------------------------- i pretty much agree with your first 3 lines of your Post number 52 message NCitizen .

Admittedly, it's just conspiratorial conjecture on my part, but not particuarly unreasonabe conjecture given the trend. I dunno.

Would France admit it?

No they will cover it up. They tried to burn down another famous church in France just 30 days ago that was built in the 17th Century,
---------------------------------------------- and then of course , i hear about attacks / vandalism on 875 French Churches a year which which another poster posted on . And that info is also interesting eh

Newsflash everyone.....

But continue

JO

Timid no.....not stupid I expect. Despite all the chants of Allah-hu-Akkbar they realize that fire is an equal opportunity demon.

My money is on Arson....

JO
Muslim terrorists get drone strikes launched at them....

Fire is an equal opportunity demon?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Newsflash everyone.....

But continue

JO

My money is on Arson....

JO

French people aren't going to use drones to retaliate doofus.

Jo

There are "sleeper' Muslims that do not attend mosques, do not pray and have Western names who are committed to Jihad. That is their mission. Just like we have Jihadists coming in to the US through the Southern Border with Fake Papers and Hispanic names. This stuff is happening in Europe now.

Newsflash everyone.....

But continue

JO

My money is on Arson....

JO

------------------------------------------- i don't think that DRONING happens in downtown 'paree' / Paris does it Biff ??

Forum List

Back