If muslim terrorists set Notre Dame on fire

The French may not have it in them to be enraged.

There is a nasty rumor going around that the next target is the Louvre. No truth to it at all I'm sure. But it is out there.

And communists burned the Reichstag.

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.

I was under the impression that most people think that the BFF's of the Communist, the Nazi Party, burned the reichstag?

Not that it really matters, communism and nazism are virtually identical. Under either ideology, the people are forced to live in squalor, eating garbage, with people telling them what to do.

We need to think of Europe as it is today...many Native French citizens have very close friends and extended family that are of the Muslim faith...much like the south and central American Latin influence we have here in the United States....but so far at least the Latin immigrants here don't want to burn our churches down....
I hope it was an accident I really do but I also hope the media and the powers that be do not! cover up arson if indeed it is obvious that it is the cause....

Last edited:

Idiots will always blame political opposition rather than wait for facts. ‘Twas ever thus.

I was under the impression that most people think that the BFF's of the Communist, the Nazi Party, burned the reichstag?

Not that it really matters, communism and nazism are virtually identical. Under either ideology, the people are forced to live in squalor, eating garbage, with people telling them what to do.
Please study history. Your impressions are not correct.

France has always acknowledged it when Muslim radicals attack them. Maybe try reading before posting.

Would France admit it?

I think they would do everything possible to prevent disclosing that if it turns out to be the case.
It would make sense why they would try to hide it, considering that France has the highest population of Muslims in Europe, and it would immediately spark a civil war.

Believe it or not, I visited Paris a few months ago, and my friend's apartment that I stayed in was literally 50 feet from the Notre Damn main entrance. One of the first things I noticed was the huge fully armed military wearing camouflage walking around with machine guns and swat style police presence, which was actually quite alarming. Actually one of the buildings next to the Notre Damn had been turned into a military HQ.

Point is they knew that this structure was one of the main targets (along with the Vatican and others) in Christian Europe that are in the crosshairs of Islamic terrorists. So I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be terrorism and now the French are engaged in a cover up.

Last edited:
Would France admit it?

I think they would do everything possible to prevent disclosing that if it turns out to be the case.
It would make sense why they would try to hide it, considering that France has the highest population of Muslims in Europe, and it would immediately spark a civil war.

Believe it or not, I visited Paris a few months ago, and the apartment I stayed in was literally 50 feet from the Notre Damn main entrance. One of the first things I noticed was fully armed military and police presence. One of the buildings next to the Notre Damn had been turned into military HQ. Point is they knew that this structure was one of the main targets (along with the Vatican) in Christian Europe in the crosshairs of Islamic terrorists. So I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be terrorism and now the French are engaged in a cover up.

Show us any other attempts at France covering up Muslim attacks. Just one will do.

Would France admit it?

Believe it or not, I visited Paris a few months ago, and the apartment I stayed in was literally 50 feet from the Notre Damn main entrance. One of the first things I noticed was fully armed military and police presence. One of the buildings next to the Notre Damn had been turned into military HQ. Point is they knew that this structure was one of the main targets (along with the Vatican) in Christian Europe in the crosshairs of Islamic terrorists. So I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be terrorism and now the French are engaged in a cover up.

Show us any other attempts at France covering up Muslim attacks. Just one will do.
French intellectuals decry 'cover-up' of Jew’s slaying by Muslim neighbor

Looks like some people are ready to go to war. How very convenient. IF the fire wasn't an accident, then the strategists behind it are probably rubbing their hands together in glee, seeing how easy it is to manipulate people to get excited about their war plans. Once again, problem-reaction-solution. *sigh*

Would France admit it?

That's completely different. I call Ropey a dirty Jew all the time.If I stabbed him to death it wouldn't mean I was anti-Semetic. It would just be because it's Ropey.

Would France admit it?

That's completely different. I call Ropey a dirty Jew all the time.If I stabbed him to death it wouldn't mean I was anti-Semetic. It would just be because it's Ropey.
Oh but that's different! Ha ha ha.

And

Islam is not "political opposition". It's a fucking scourge.
It’s a religion. Radical factions of Islam are political

It's a death cult masquerading as a religion. 504 Islamic terrorist attacks in 2019 and counting. Name me another "religion" that comes even remotely close.

(Spoiler Alert: You can't.)

Forum List

Back