If Liz Cheney runs and wins the White House next year, will she be a good President?

She waen't labeled a "neocon" by Trump's cult until she told the truth about him. Which is anathema to them.
tahuyaman a neo com is a con. not being your flavor does not make her ours, even in a "2 party system." as for neo cons, just about every republican from wm krystal to jeb bush signed on to pnac's plan for world conquest.

tahuyaman a neo com is a con. not being your flavor does not make her ours, even in a "2 party system." as for neo cons, just about every republican from wm krystal to jeb bush signed on to pnac's plan for world conquest.
Obviously you don’t know what a Neo-con is. I suggest you do some research on the subject before you respond.

The Republican Party was dominated by the Neo con philosophy for too long. That’s what gave us twenty year wars which accomplished nothing positive

It’s also the philosophy which grows government. It’s anything but conservative.

Third party and independent candidates don't generally do well. But there's so much frustration with the duopoly I think it's just a matter of time before the people finally rebel. Since there's been speculation that Liz Cheney might run in 2024 I wonder what people think about how the country would fare under a Cheney administration.

I don't believe she will run. If she did, she will get virtually no traction with the electorate like 99.9% of the third-party campaigns that have ever been and ever will be.

Obviously you don’t know what a Neo-con is. I suggest you do some research on the subject before you respond.

The Republican Party was dominated by the Neo con philosophy for too long. That’s what gave us twenty year wars which accomplished nothing positive

It’s also the philosophy which grows government. It’s anything but conservative.
they are nationalists but maybe they put the interests of a different nation first.

i'm ok as long as we are clear that they are not "liberals, "progressives" or even "populists."

That wasn't good character. That was fury and rage over Trump refusing to feed the war machine that enriched Daddy.

at any rate, "fury and rage" are not necessarily the best emptions to manage a bonobo troop, much less a modern nuclear armed democracy.

1703570291132.png

Attachments

• 1703570291210.png
    1703570291210.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 3
eggnog? LOL

I don't even know what that is! is that like a Margarita??:auiqs.jpg:
/——/ Egg nog is a thick milk and egg based holiday drink topped off with liquor. It’s widely available premade. Just add your favorite booze. Homemade is better, no artificial ingredients.

Third party and independent candidates don't generally do well. But there's so much frustration with the duopoly I think it's just a matter of time before the people finally rebel. Since there's been speculation that Liz Cheney might run in 2024 I wonder what people think about how the country would fare under a Cheney administration.
/—-/ This is just another lame attempt to undermine Trump’s ever growing popularity with a candidate who doesn’t have a snowball chance in hell.

Yes, she would be a good president.

As long as she is consistent with what she has espoused to this point.

She claims fealty to the Constitution (albeit somewhat misguided). If that stays, she'll be good.

If she is effective, it will only be with regards to cutting down government.

My biggest concern is that she'll follow her father's willingness to go to war. I used to be a huge fan of Dick Cheney, but I was truly disappointed in the Bush administration which I felt he could have influenced more.

People won't rebel because people vote AGAINST the candidate they don't like, for the most part. So they'll vote for one of the main two, simply to stop the other getting in.

For a change in the two rubbish parties bringing two rubbish candidates you need to change to proportional representation, preferably with a PM rather than a president.

Forum List

Back