Liz Cheney talks presidential run

Liz Cheney for President... Adam Kinzinger for VP... :clap2: ...not gonna happen, but it sure would be good for the Republic.

She gets a
HUGE amount of credit for putting the Republic and the Constitution ahead of her political career.

Frankly, she's one of the few Republicans with ball$ big enough to stand up to the sociopathic traitorous Orange Baboon.

God bless you, Liz... thank you, m'am... and... well-done... VERY well done... my respects...
Progs were yelling war corporate companies made massive money under W. TV series, movies and entertainment programs constantly vilifying her father also. Trump's agendas were not extreme. In fact, she should have agreed with them. I now believe that her family is corrupted and owes allegiance to something else, and she would eat soup from the skull of a dead American soldier.

the op or cheney?
whynotboth.jpg

Fidelity to the Constitution, speaking out about Trump's lawlessness, holding her fellow Repubs to a high ethical standard, these things make her a pariah in today's POT.
If there is to be a serious challenge to the Orange Messiah I think it will have to come from Nikki Haley. Christie, miniTrump, and the rest of the pretenders should endorse her immediately. Realistically though, I don't believe anything can stop the 4 times indicted human wrecking ball from winning the nomination.

Fidelity to the Constitution, speaking out about Trump's lawlessness, holding her fellow Repubs to a high ethical standard, these things make her a pariah in today's POT.
If there is to be a serious challenge to the Orange Messiah I think it will have to come from Nikki Haley. Christie, miniTrump, and the rest of the pretenders should endorse her immediately. Realistically though, I don't believe anything can stop the 4 times indicted human wrecking ball from winning the nomination.
The hilarity of the moonbats now sucking the dicks of the warmonger neocon Bush cabal is never ending. :laugh2:

Dat dizzy bitch could get a few RINOs and a few anti Trumpers voting for her but she should not bet on any of the bat shit crazy Moon Bat Democrats jumping parties to vote for her.

Cheney may try to rescue the GOP from Trump.

PRIMARY TIME: Liz Cheney talks presidential run

Liz Cheney is not making anything official yet, but she’s watching to see how the race proceeds. Cheney isn’t ruling out a presidential run in 2024, but she’s also not, at this point, formally launching a campaign.

Instead, she’s keeping an eye on the polls, and if it looks as though Donald Trump could again win the White House — and as if she could help avert that crisis — she’ll move forward.

In the meantime, she plans to use the next year to help fight for candidates from both the Democratic and Republican Party who are “serious people,” and “sane people,” and “people who believe in the Constitution.

Sounds great to me! Go Liz! What do you think?
She wouldn't be stealing votes from Trump.

Wow, if that is what she is thinking, she has a gross misunderstanding of the voters. Greatly, out of touch

Liz Cheney is not making anything official yet, but she’s watching to see how the race proceeds. Cheney isn’t ruling out a presidential run in 2024, but she’s also not, at this point, formally launching a campaign.

Instead, she’s keeping an eye on the polls, and if it looks as though Donald Trump could again win the White House — and as if she could help avert that crisis — she’ll move forward.

In the meantime, she plans to use the next year to help fight for candidates from both the Democratic and Republican Party who are “serious people,” and “sane people,” and “people who believe in the Constitution.

:auiqs.jpg:

In the meantime, she plans to use the next year to help fight for candidates from both the Democratic and Republican Party who are “serious people,” and “sane people,” and “people who believe in the ConstitTaltion.

Talk about 'cringe worthy'....Liz should stick to baking cookies for her husband out west, and leave the political sphere to intelligent people....She's had her 15 mins.....

She'll pull legitimate Biden voters to her, so yes

Good for her. Nice to see someone succeed after having a traumatic childhood.

Dat dizzy bitch could get a few RINOs and a few anti Trumpers voting for her but she should not bet on any of the bat shit crazy Moon Bat Democrats jumping parties to vote for her.
The anti annoying orange factions are already well represented in the in the primary field and cumulatively don't amount to more than a pimple on the ass of an elephant. She'd add nothing but another screeching voice in the wilderness, a place well represented by the candidate from Lockheed Martin Nimarata Randhawa Haley

Forum List

Back