If Liz Cheney runs and wins the White House next year, will she be a good President?

Run against who ? There are not many Republicans who will vote for her she fucking lost her own reelection to a Trump backed challenger.

If by some winning lottery numbers miracle she gets the nomination she will have to go against Biden and she will no longer be the darling of the left. The loons will turn on her like a pack of jackals.

It's a fact she loathes Trump and that she has a snow balls chance in hell of ever getting in the WH. Anyone with more than half a brain cell will know that this is an attempt to stop Trump from getting elected by pulling votes away from him and giving Biden the win.

Ok. But would she be good at the job if she did somehow win?

Here’s the answer:

There’s nothing ‘independent’ about Cheney – she’s a partisan Republican and hard-core rightwing ideologue.

Don’t be fooled into thinking Cheney is ‘independent’ because of her opposition to Trump; she fully supports the Trump message – she just doesn’t like the messenger.

Actually, her opposition to Trump does demonstrate a non-partisan side.

I’ve seen a lot of self deception and ridiculous political fantasy on these boards over the years, but this silly assed notion is way beyond lakota’s peyote fueled delusions.

It's just a question. How is a question a fantasy? Why are you so defensive at a question?

People won't rebel because people vote AGAINST the candidate they don't like, for the most part. So they'll vote for one of the main two, simply to stop the other getting in.

Yes, this is true. But I have to believe that there's a critical mass of incompetence and fuckery that will eventually cause the modern duopoly to collapse in on itself, despite even the mighty power of negative partisanship voting.

/——/ And you’ll be first in line to vote for Dementia Joe or whatever libtard the democRATs nominate. You don’t fool anyone with your faint praise.

You are like many on this board who either don't read or wh have bad memories.

Go check the political cartoon section....you'll see that I bash Joe on a routine basis. I despise the left.

And I think idiots who react with no context are not very useful.

But just so you know:

1703604460918.png

Third party and independent candidates don't generally do well. But there's so much frustration with the duopoly I think it's just a matter of time before the people finally rebel. Since there's been speculation that Liz Cheney might run in 2024 I wonder what people think about how the country would fare under a Cheney administration.

Prediction:

Democrats: YES!
Republicans: NO!

let’s see how I do…

edit. Meh, not as well as I had thought. Seems both sides are kind of equal in there rejection of her as president.

Third party and independent candidates don't generally do well. But there's so much frustration with the duopoly I think it's just a matter of time before the people finally rebel. Since there's been speculation that Liz Cheney might run in 2024 I wonder what people think about how the country would fare under a Cheney administration.
She’d be an honest president, IMO. ‘Good’ is subjective. We’re usually on different poles.

Possibly the most idiotic thread I've ever seen here, which is an astonishing accomplishment.

You might as well ask if Reagan would be a good president if he arose from the dead as a zombie.

Cheney will NEVER be president, and is a monstrous, soulless psychopath like her father.

Hillary Clinton without the charm.

Forum List

Back