If Liz Cheney runs and wins the White House next year, will she be a good President?

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Third party and independent candidates don't generally do well. But there's so much frustration with the duopoly I think it's just a matter of time before the people finally rebel. Since there's been speculation that Liz Cheney might run in 2024 I wonder what people think about how the country would fare under a Cheney administration.

Third party and independent candidates don't generally do well. But there's so much frustration with the duopoly I think it's just a matter of time before the people finally rebel. Since there's been speculation that Liz Cheney might run in 2024 I wonder what people think about how the country would fare under a Cheney administration.
Dont make me laugh

Liz Cheney couldnt get elected dog catcher

She's still a republican so she will tank the economy and set back civil rights a decade at least so no.

She's not running but she's doing a bang up job rattling Trump's cage from the sidelines.

The rest of the former Republican Party are too gutless to do what she's doing.

Unlike those Republicans who are afraid to speak their minds (if Trump disagrees), Liz has integrity and will do the right thing, like NOT pretending that Trump's 2020 election was stolen. She has balls that Trump patsies don't.

no better than a democrat. when 1/2 the nation is convinced that no democrat can ever be legitimate (commie pedophiles no less!). add gerrymandering and the constitutions bias towards small states and we have a de facto 1 party system. where the republican must be visibly flawed (vitter in 2015 or trump in 2020) to lose.

Forum List

Back