If libs had their way, this story would have a different outcome

Spoonman

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2010
Robber tries to stick up clerk, an Iraq Veteran who turns and shoves a pistol right in his mouth (VIDEO)

Ban guns and only the criminals will have guns.

Show-me the money? How about I show you my gun?

Jon Lewis Alexander is an Iraq veteran who served four tours of duty in his 30 years in the military. Video surveillance revealed from a convenience store in Marionville, Missouri shows the thief entering and hesitatingly pulling a gun on Alexander. But the 54 year old war vet didn’t go through hell and come out clean on the other side just to take a bullet from some low life thug. The grizzled vet whips out his Walther PPX 9mm handgun and shoves it right in the would-be thief’s mouth.

Robber tries to stick up clerk, an Iraq Veteran who turns and shoves a pistol right in his mouth (VIDEO)

Jon Lewis Alexander is an Iraq veteran who served four tours of duty in his 30 years in the military. Video surveillance revealed from a convenience store in Marionville, Missouri shows the thief entering and hesitatingly pulling a gun on Alexander. But the 54 year old war vet didn’t go through hell and come out clean on the other side just to take a bullet from some low life thug. The grizzled vet whips out his Walther PPX 9mm handgun and shoves it right in the would-be thief’s mouth.

You truly are an idiot.

No one advocates ‘banning’ guns, including ‘libs.’

You truly are an idiot.

correction, no one advocates banning guns because they didn't have the votes in congress. only an idiot doesn't see that reality. looks like you've joined their club

Liberals have "had their way" in Illinois for far too long. It took the U.S. court of appeals to put those fuckers in their place.

Liberals have "had their way" in Illinois for far too long. It took the U.S. court of appeals to put those fuckers in their place.

liberals take a small step forward and that becomes the new line in the sand to negotiate from. then they take another step and that becomes the new line. it is not a matter of give and take, its all take. and then they try to blow the smoke up your ass and say, no, we don't want to take away your rights. but yet our rights have been greatly infringed. every time you turn around, you lose something. we have less then we did yesterday, much less then we did a year ago. and we're at the new line in the sand. it's time we start pushing that line backwards

Under fanatical liberal totalitarian regulations an Iraq veteran would be declared mentally unfit to own a firearm. PTSD, you see!!
The greatest invention to fuck over veterans, ever!!

they will take it even a step further, you live with that Iraq veteran, even you can't have a gun

Good thing no one wants to ban guns.

Idiot.

Good thing no one wants to ban guns.

Idiot.

the tide has turned against you hazelnut. more people are buying guns. more people are supporting gun rights. more people are supporting the NRA and groups like them. you anti gun nuts tried to exploit the deaths of children and tipped your hand. that was your downfall. So yes, we will watch you back pedal now

View attachment 27437
Under gun grabbers proposals this bolt action rifle would be banned.
Under the 2 of 7 rule.
There are 7 characteristics of an assault weapon, if a weapon has two of those 7 it will be banned.
The SMLE has a 10 round magazine and bayonet lugs.
Assault weapon!!
Even though the mag is fixed!!
No matter, banned it is!!

just one more attempt to move the line in the sand. ban assault weapons and it becomes the new norm. they will move on to the next group to ban. one step at a time until nothing is left.

You truly are an idiot.

They believe what they believe and it's impossible for them to learn. The major reason corporations want to bring immigrants here and Red States are welfare states.

You truly are an idiot.

They believe what they believe and it's impossible for them to learn. The major reason corporations want to bring immigrants here and Red States are welfare states.

and blue states house most major corporations and are home to the evil 1%. believe what you want to believe.

You truly are an idiot.

When will you ***** learn the fact.

You know, the fact that taking guns from good honest law abiding citizens will serve only to empower criminals.
Which brings us back to liberals love of criminals.

Major Garrett: Obama has expanded, not reduced gun rights - CBS News

Obama has only ever signed laws expanding gun owners' rights - Business Insider

It's funny to me these dumb ass white wingers constantly call me stupid. But it's me spanking them again and again and loving it.

spank.gif

A spank and a pie. No wonder they hate me.

You know, the fact that taking guns from good honest law abiding citizens will serve only to empower criminals.

It's funny to me these dumb ass white wingers constantly call me stupid. But it's me spanking them again and again and loving it.

spank.gif

yep, and we can thank the republican house for that. good thing at least the party on the right respects our constitutional rights

You truly are an idiot.

and blue states house most major corporations and are home to the evil 1%. believe what you want to believe.

Nothing wrong with believing the "facts". The REAL "facts". Not the ones white wingers pull out their ass.

You truly are an idiot.

You are either mentally deranged, a liar or just plain stupid. We have numerous threads on here YOU have taken part in where posters have demanded a total firearms ban for all civilians. Joe has stated it over and over. He even advocates ignoring the Constitution to do it. And as I recall you where in that thread as well.

LOTS of people advocate banning all firearms including posters on this board. So which is it? You a liar or just stupid?

spank.gif

yep, and we can thank the republican house for that. good thing at least the party on the right respects our constitutional rights

While you're thanking the white wing, thank them for Iraq and the deficit and the ruined economy and the factories closed and the jobs moved to China. But most of all, thank them for protecting the rights of child killers and mass murderers.

Nothing wrong with believing the "facts". The REAL "facts". Not the ones white wingers pull out their ass.

Where is wall street? a blue state?

Where are most major corporations head quartered? blue states

Where do the highest percent of the rich live? blue states

Everything you claim to hate is what runs your states, your politics, how you can live your lives. Everything you portray as evil owns your politicians. one thing you liberal idiots should pull out of your asses are your heads

spank.gif

While you're thanking the white wing, thank them for Iraq and the deficit and the ruined economy and the factories closed and the jobs moved to China. But most of all, thank them for protecting the rights of child killers and mass murderers.

lets see, the economy was doing great until the democrats took control of congress. how many of these alleged jobs the republicans shipped off shore did the democrats bring back when they had a super majority? oh yea, none. name one piece of legislation the right put in place that ruined the economy? go ahead, name one. you lying sacks of liberal shit have never been able to do that. kill some more babies while you are at it.

Forum List

Back