If libs had their way, this story would have a different outcome

Could you imagine? All those white confederates in the Deep South suddenly losing their welfare? With hungry families, they might vote (gasp) Democratic.

sounds like your for it. lets give it a try, end all welfare and see what happens

How about just in Red States? I would never make a good Republican. I hate to see people suffer.

nope, we do it for every one. or how about this. anyone who lives in red states can stop paying taxes that go to all entitlements. we aren't paying for your blue freeloaders

Robber tries to stick up clerk, an Iraq Veteran who turns and shoves a pistol right in his mouth (VIDEO)

Ban guns and only the criminals will have guns.

Show-me the money? How about I show you my gun?

Jon Lewis Alexander is an Iraq veteran who served four tours of duty in his 30 years in the military. Video surveillance revealed from a convenience store in Marionville, Missouri shows the thief entering and hesitatingly pulling a gun on Alexander. But the 54 year old war vet didn’t go through hell and come out clean on the other side just to take a bullet from some low life thug. The grizzled vet whips out his Walther PPX 9mm handgun and shoves it right in the would-be thief’s mouth.

You are assuming that liberals don't have guns. You are wrong about that. I have guns and I'm a pablum puking liberal. I will also stand my ground.

Robber tries to stick up clerk, an Iraq Veteran who turns and shoves a pistol right in his mouth (VIDEO)

Jon Lewis Alexander is an Iraq veteran who served four tours of duty in his 30 years in the military. Video surveillance revealed from a convenience store in Marionville, Missouri shows the thief entering and hesitatingly pulling a gun on Alexander. But the 54 year old war vet didn’t go through hell and come out clean on the other side just to take a bullet from some low life thug. The grizzled vet whips out his Walther PPX 9mm handgun and shoves it right in the would-be thief’s mouth.

You are assuming that liberals don't have guns. You are wrong about that. I have guns and I'm a pablum puking liberal. I will also stand my ground.

welcome to the dark side

welcome to the dark side

It's never dark when my guns are blazing.:eusa_angel:

Good for the clerk. :clap2: :clap2:

You truly are an idiot.

No one advocates ‘banning’ guns, including ‘libs.’

This is EXACTLY why businesses should have guns.

To PROTECT their businesses.

Same with the home.

That doesn't even make sense. Democrats had a "super majority" for only two weeks. Republican has both houses the presidency and the Supreme Court for six years. And how do you bring back jobs that have shipped overseas? And do you see any Republican policies that support such a move? They do control the house.

You can't be serious. Why do you think Republicans keep working towards "deregulation"????? It's what your party does. The entire derivative scheme which brought down the economy was from Republican deregulation. It's not that they created more rules, it's they removed the ones that protected the country from the greedy. God damn it. What the fuck is wrong with you people? It's recent history. Where have you been living?

so just as i suspected, you can't name the legislation they passed or i should say that you claim they passed to cause these problems. your words mean nothing. show me the bills that deregulated as you claim. i know you can't, but i figured i'd ask anyway

Now I'm curious. What do you think caused the economic meltdown? Please be specific. Since you are so confident on what didn't, please explain what did.

republicans deregulated wall street

The Republicans only controlled both houses of Congress from 2003 to 2006. From 2001 to 2002 the Senate was run by democrats.

No one controls the Supreme Court it is supposed to be a political. The democrats refusal to rein in freddy and frannie caused the collapse.

End welfare, let's see how it works out.

Could you imagine? All those white confederates in the Deep South suddenly losing their welfare? With hungry families, they might vote (gasp) Democratic.

sounds like your for it. lets give it a try, end all welfare and see what happens

First, it depends on what you call "welfare".

Second, since millions of jobs were moved from this country to China from 2001 to 2008, it's not like people can go out and get a job. Because those jobs just don't exist.

Three, since there are 3.8 million jobs going unfilled because of a lack of skills, you would think Republicans, who say they want everyone to work, would want investment in job training. But clearly they don't. So what is their "policy"? Oops, the last time I asked what Republican's policies were, I was call lots of dirty names and my .....sent......rub.....om.

Second, since millions of jobs were moved from this country to China from 2001 to 2008, it's not like people can go out and get a job. Because those jobs just don't exist.

Three, since there are 3.8 million jobs going unfilled because of a lack of skills, you would think Republicans, who say they want everyone to work, would want investment in job training. But clearly they don't. So what is their "policy"? Oops, the last time I asked what Republican's policies were, I was call lots of dirty names and my .....sent......rub.....om.

so besides your bullshit liberal spin you can't name any thing specific that the republicans did to cause all this? why is that? could it be that it never happened as you described? your failure to produce even one piece of legislation you claim caused these problems is proof enough you are nothing more than another spin doctor liberal liar.

so besides your bullshit liberal spin you can't name any thing specific that the republicans did to cause all this? why is that? could it be that it never happened as you described? your failure to produce even one piece of legislation you claim caused these problems is proof enough you are nothing more than another spin doctor liberal liar.

Did you bother tapping on the search results for "Republican deregulate Wall Street" that I posted? I wanted to see if you could pick it out from all the information available. This is recent history. The largest piece of legislation that deregulated Wall Street bears three Republican names.

But I do have a couple of questions for you. You know Democrats aren't going to deregulate Wall Street. It's why Elizabeth Warren was elected Senator. Do you understand "derivatives" and how that was part of the Wall Street debacle? How did derivatives suddenly cause all that damage?

I'm trying to gauge if you are stupid or is it just ignorance and you are really looking to be educated. You know Wall Street collapsed. Is that all you know? Tell the truth. Wait a second. Tell me you do know Wall Street collapsed.

Forum List

Back