If this guy is a left wing gun supporter...gun ownership would dissappear if he had his way....

In some circles, "Chicago" is code for any city with a large black urban population, and that's it.
well that makes sense because St.louis is 17% black and chicago is 38% black so I guess theyre covering up the fact that a white majority city is the murder capitol. So their racist propaganda about black people works better

Moron......did you bother to Google that?

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0108593.html
2010 census population (rank): 319,294 (58); Male: 154,171 (48.3%); Female: 165,123 (51.7%); White: 140,267 (43.9%); Black: 157,160 (49.2%);
so if theyre just as black why not attack st louis? they are the murder capital you can still use 2nd amendment propaganda to paint minorities as violent criminals who need to be defend against, so whats the problem? why attack Chicago a city with one of the lowest murder rates?

do they have not have gun control laws in Missouri?

You don't really expect anything rational and coherent out of him do you now?
Its more about what he doesn't say

Oh he does an awful lot of that.

well that makes sense because St.louis is 17% black and chicago is 38% black so I guess theyre covering up the fact that a white majority city is the murder capitol. So their racist propaganda about black people works better

2010 census population (rank): 319,294 (58); Male: 154,171 (48.3%); Female: 165,123 (51.7%); White: 140,267 (43.9%); Black: 157,160 (49.2%);
so if theyre just as black why not attack st louis? they are the murder you can use 2nd amendment propaganda to paint minorities as violent criminals who need to be defend against, so whats the problem? why attack Chicago a city with one of the lowest murder rates?

Chicago is in the news.....I live here as well.......it is also a bigger city.......ask the democrats who control the press...they are the ones focusing on Chicago...you should ask them...
lol its the medias fault ....when in doubt scapegoat the jews right nazi boy?

Nope.....I clearly stated that democrats run the press.....over 80% of the media vote democrat......you are the anti-semite apparently.....

And I am an American conservative...that is the exact opposite of being a nazi...
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ......

In some circles, "Chicago" is code for any city with a large black urban population, and that's it.

so if theyre just as black why not attack st louis? they are the murder capital you can still use 2nd amendment propaganda to paint minorities as violent criminals who need to be defend against, so whats the problem? why attack Chicago a city with one of the lowest murder rates?

Interesting note...the democrats have controlled St. Louis since 1953........

Mayor of St. Louis - Wikipedia

See? All partisanshithead, all the time.

It is funny that you don't think the left has an actual philosophy and that it is in control of the education system, politics and the press...........as well as hollywood.....that you cant see it shows you are blind...

It is funny that you don't think the left has an actual philosophy and that it is in control of the education system, politics and the press...........as well as hollywood.....that you cant see it shows you are blind...

I think "both" your sides are up to the same shtick and only rubes like you are still uninformed enough to support "either" party. All you partisanshitheads sound alike to me; hopelessly lost.

Have a nice weekend, take your gun out and shoot it, you'll feel better.

I think "both" your sides are up to the same shtick and only rubes like you are still uninformed enough to support "either" party. All you partisanshitheads sound alike to me; hopelessly lost.

actually.....shooting is pretty boring.....that is why I focus on the Right, over the object........I am not a gun guy....but they are the most effective tool for freedom and self defense....

actually.....shooting is pretty boring.....that is why I focus on the Right, over the object........I am not a gun guy....but they are the most effective tool for freedom and self defense....

Yes of course, you're not a gun guy; you're just scared to the point of paranoia. And your gun is your fetish; your symbol for the freedoms lost while sitting on your ass doing nothing as concentrated wealth and power bought out your democracy and took control of your economic system. Your posting and polishing will alter nothing.

Yes of course, you're not a gun guy; you're just scared to the point of paranoia. And your gun is your fetish; your symbol for the freedoms lost while sitting on your ass doing nothing as concentrated wealth and power bought out your democracy and took control of your economic system. Your posting and polishing will alter nothing.
:lame2:

Childishly feckless, must have been too close to home.

Did you take your stupid pill today?.....because normally you are less dumb than this.......

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, no one's after mine yet. Been hearing this sky-is-falling shyte for decades.

And thanks to the NRA, the Second Amendment Foundation, Dr. John Lott, Dr. Gary Kleck and millions of dues paying NRA supporters....you still have your guns....

Yep. Mentally defective people who need a guardian can still buy all the guns they want. Imagine that. Someone who needs a guardian to keep him from masturbating in Walmart can still buy all the guns he wants. Thanks NRA.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, no one's after mine yet. Been hearing this sky-is-falling shyte for decades.

And thanks to the NRA, the Second Amendment Foundation, Dr. John Lott, Dr. Gary Kleck and millions of dues paying NRA supporters....you still have your guns....

Yep. Mentally defective people who need a guardian can still buy all the guns they want. Imagine that. Someone who needs a guardian to keep him from masturbating in Walmart can still buy all the guns he wants. Thanks NRA.

One never knows when one may be called upon to stand one's ground in a public space against a gallon of milk.

Man accidentally shoots self in leg at Walmart

Did you take your stupid pill today?.....because normally you are less dumb than this.......

So anyway, what we were discussing is;

One never knows when one may be called upon to stand one's ground in a public space against a gallon of milk.

I only wish it would have hit his balls instead of his leg. People like that shouldn't reproduce.

I only wish it would have hit his balls instead of his leg. People like that shouldn't reproduce.

The gallon of milk was unharmed by the way.

The only way to stop a bad gallon of milk is an idiot with a gun.

The only way to stop a bad gallon of milk is an idiot with a gun.
Praise Jesus one was on hand.

Yes.....you are so right......I am scared to the point of paranoia...

People with fire detectors in their home....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing fire detectors.

People with carbon monoxide detectors....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing carbon monoxide detectors.

People who wear seat belts in cars....scared to the point of paranoia,, and fetishizing car seat belts.

People who ride motorcycles and wear helmets....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing helmets.

People who have locks on the doors of their homes.....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing door locks.

fentum.......I have to ask....how many times did your foster parents drop you on your head? It had to be a lot for you to be this stupid.....

People with fire detectors in their home....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing fire detectors.

People with carbon monoxide detectors....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing carbon monoxide detectors.

People who wear seat belts in cars....scared to the point of paranoia,, and fetishizing car seat belts.

People who ride motorcycles and wear helmets....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing helmets.

People who have locks on the doors of their homes.....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing door locks.

fentum.......I have to ask....how many times did your foster parents drop you on your head? It had to be a lot for you to be this stupid.....
Have you tried zoloft?

Hmmm, too close to home then. I would say I'm sorry, but that would be dishonest.

Against a gallon of milk...less and less each year....but according to bill clinton....the high priest of the left wing, normal, law abiding people, minding their own business, living their lives with their families.....use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals from destroying their lives and the lives of their families......

1,500,000 times a year, and that was just the study done by bill clinton, the rapist.....and husband to the criminal hilary clinton...his Department of Justice found that Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 times a year...lives saved.....

Forum List

Back