If you get rid of guns, this man would be alive? No. Had he or his girlfriend had a gun, he might still be alive.

That is a crock of shit. Normal people use guns all the time to stop violent monsters you people keep releasing from jail.....
That is supposition and wishful thinking.

Since only 1/3 of American adults own a firearm the fact you have a firearm puts you, by definition, "outside the norm"

Second the claim is based not on fact but on dream.
If a crime never happened than how can you claim it was prevented much less that a gun is credited for the crime not happening.
I could just as easily claim I prevented a crime by wearing my special undies.
My claim would have as much supporting evidence as yours.

So take your crock of shit and spread it on your toast and enjoy.

No matter the shithole your mommy lets you occupy the choices are two...

Most probably your a lying sack of shit Keyboard Kommando wannabe, wishybe, dreamybe, who thinks your lies actually carry weight but are stuffed n a sack with no bottom and covers your feet up to the knees. The is the option everyone knows is true.

Or...Your keeping $42K in cash and spending 18 hours a day whining and raging on this site because your just naturally wealthy. This is the one only you believe.

But should the latter be true remember this...
They know who you are.
They know where you are.
They're flying drones over your place now.
They're sending you phishing messages, emails, texts.
They're watching and they're coming.
Sleep warm Kommando Krissie.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You, spew a bunch of horse poo. I presented 42k in cash, and you flee and call names.

Run along child. This Board is for adults.

You, spew a bunch of horse poo. I presented 42k in cash, and you flee and call names.

Run along child. This Board is for adults.
You presented a PICTURE of what you called $42K.
I presented several pictures showing my dramatic contributions to sports and other venues.

My claim is just as valid as your and yours is just plain stupid.

Since only 1/3 of American adults own a firearm the fact you have a firearm puts you, by definition, "outside the norm"

If a crime never happened than how can you claim it was prevented much less that a gun is credited for the crime not happening.

Wrong, dumb ass.....Americans have been buying guns for years now and new groups, women and minorities are the biggest growth areas...

The share of American households owning at least one firearm has remained relatively steady since 1972, hovering between 37 percent and 47 percent. In 2022, about 45 percent of U.S. households had at least one gun in their possession.

US civilians have more firearms than the whole rest of the world, including all the militaries.

I guarantee you every street thug in Chicago and every other Democrat big city shithole where firearms are already illegal has one.

Where they are mostly used for crime are in those big city shitholes runs by incompetent Democrats. The same shitholes that vote Democrat.

Where they are used for legal purposes like self defense, hunting and recreational purposes would be in the mostly Red counties in the rest of the US.

The thing about firearm ownership is that if you are a little pussy that is afraid of them you don't have to own one.

So quit your bitching pussy Moon Bat. The criminals that will do you harm with a firearm don't give a shit about any law the stupid government passes. If you don't want to protect yourself then fine. Just don't be an asshole that gets butt hurt because other people are not a chickenshit like you.

Bullshit.

45 -60% of people own guns

Bullshit.

Thanks, I tried to find that but couldn’t…the google search didn’t give me a link..,

Wrong, dumb ass.....Americans have been buying guns for years now and new groups, women and minorities are the biggest growth areas...

The share of American households owning at least one firearm has remained relatively steady since 1972, hovering between 37 percent and 47 percent. In 2022, about 45 percent of U.S. households had at least one gun in their possession.

That still puts you WAAAAAY outside the norm.

It's just math asslicker.

Bullshit.

I'll take these

Over the "well maybe some people are lying" from a source known for lying.

I'll take these

The anti-gun "reaserchers" have been caught over and over again lying and doing hack studies and we have shown you how they do it....leaving out the criminal history of their research and calling 15-20 year old hardened gang members "children." So sell your bullshit to biden voters

The anti-gun "reaserchers" have been caught over and over again lying and doing hack studies and we have shown you how they do it....leaving out the criminal history of their research and calling 15-20 year old hardened gang members "children." So sell your bullshit to biden voters
So you're saying a gun will only shoot bad guys?
That a gun can differentiate between a "valid" target and an innocent?

That seems to invalidate your argument that "people kill people"

You really have to stop drinking so early in the morning...it makes your normally stupid posts even more stupid.

No, dipshit...guns don't murder people....evil, violent people murder other people. So a gun in the home of a normal American isn't used to commit murder. The people in the anti-gun research are criminals, with long histories of crime and violence who murder their baby mommas, and other criminals with the illegal guns they have......and that is another aspect the anti-gun "researchers," never explain...is the gun in the home legally there, or is the criminal in possession of the gun doing so against the law.

1. Most of the time guns are used by a bad guy shooting an innocent guy.

2. Some of the time it is two bad guys shooting it out like we see with the druggies and gang bangers.

3. Sometimes it is a good guy using a firearm in self defense.

4. Occasionally it is a tragic accident.

If you pass more stringent gun control laws it will do nothing to stop the first two but will greatly harm the third one. Doubt there will be any impact on the forth one.

I'll take these

Of course you would because it fits your narrative

You really have to stop drinking so early in the morning...it makes your normally stupid posts even more stupid.

No, dipshit...guns don't murder people....evil, violent people murder other people. So a gun in the home of a normal American isn't used to commit murder. The people in the anti-gun research are criminals, with long histories of crime and violence who murder their baby mommas, and other criminals with the illegal guns they have......and that is another aspect the anti-gun "researchers," never explain...is the gun in the home legally there, or is the criminal in possession of the gun doing so against the law.
You are a fool.

2/3 of women killed in domestic violence are killed by guns.
Children under 5 kill other children with guns.

The gun doesn't care who it kills and 100% of the evidence says that if you have a gun in your home it will most likely be used to kill you, your spouse, your children, your friends, your neighbors...but rarely to harm a criminal.

They fit my narrative because they are unadulterated facts, not gun queer lies.
But they are not.

No mere survey or poll is unadulterated nor are they all 100% factual because people are not 100% honest.

I was asked in a poll taken if I owned guns and I said no and the hilarious part is I was carrying a concealed handgun at the time.

You are a fool.

2/3 of women killed in domestic violence are killed by guns.
Children under 5 kill other children with guns.

The gun doesn't care who it kills and 100% of the evidence says that if you have a gun in your home it will most likely be used to kill you, your spouse, your children, your friends, your neighbors...but rarely to harm a criminal.

Yes....guns owned, illegally, by the criminals they are shacking up with...you dumb ass. The drug addicted, alcoholic criminals with long histories of violence and crime and drug dealing......they are not normal.

Normal families that own guns are not murdering their women....you idiot.

More ...

5 and under deaths of children.....

bathtubs....

Motor Vehicle....

Guns

So, according to you, you dumb ass.....we need to ban bathtubs and cars, since they accidentally kill more children that guns....right?

Forum List

Back