If you get rid of guns, this man would be alive? No. Had he or his girlfriend had a gun, he might still be alive.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The video linked shows the murder....the man stabbed to death in front of his girlfriend in democrat party controlled city........what were they thinking?

This may have been reported elsewhere, but here we have a man stabbed to death. No gun was involved, yet he was still murdered.

The thing is? Had he or his girlfriend had a gun, this man might still be alive, and the criminal might be in the ground or in custody....of course, the democrats in New York would have released him....and likely will still release him....

Disturbing new video shows the moment a big-hearted activist and talented poet was randomly stabbed to death in front of his girlfriend – who desperately tried to get help in the aftermath of the harrowing attack in Brooklyn.

Ryan Carson, 32, and his girlfriend can be seen sitting on a bus stop bench in Bedford-Stuyvesant and speaking with his girlfriend as the two made their way home from a wedding on Long Island just before 4 a.m. on Monday, according to the surveillance footage.

Wearing a gray suit, Carson and the young woman, dressed in a blue, sleeveless gown, get up and begin to walk down the block, in the same direction as a man in a dark colored sweatshirt who had just strolled past the pair at the B38 bus stop, with his hood up over his head and his hands in his pockets.

Just feet ahead of them, the stranger begins kicking scooters parked near the curb for no apparent reason, the footage – obtained by The Post on Tuesday – shows.

Suddenly, the unhinged man turns to Carson and seethes: “What the f–k are you looking at?”

It will be interesting to learn the history of the violent monster who ended this man's life in front of his girlfriend....she is lucky to be alive.

How quickly will a democrat party judge, and prosecutor free the murderer when he is finally caught? Who else will this monster kill once the democrat party releases him....?

Last edited:
but if it was a right winger you would feel the opposite.
I've said this about many. I fully support the 2nd.

i need to know who that murdered man voted for...my responses would be totally opposite either way

elections have consequences no matter who you are

You are assuming he would carry regardless. Many will never carry. I fully support your right to but I have no desire to.

Well damn, I hate reading such a stupid statement first thing in the morning.....It will make the other stupid shit I hear during the course of the day seem inconsequential.

Sadly politics (on both sides) have become the religion of many. If you want to demean others religion they are going to get defensive.

I've said this about many. I fully support the 2nd.

You are assuming he would carry regardless. Many will never carry. I fully support your right to but I have no desire to.
aside from a few inherited shotguns, i've never owned or carried

The video linked shows the murder....the man stabbed to death in front of his girlfriend in democrat party controlled city........what were they thinking?

This may have been reported elsewhere, but here we have a man stabbed to death. No gun was involved, yet he was still murdered.

The thing is? Had he or his girlfriend had a gun, this man might still be alive, and the criminal might be in the ground or in custody....of course, the democrats in New York would have released him....and likely will still release him....

Disturbing new video shows the moment a big-hearted activist and talented poet was randomly stabbed to death in front of his girlfriend – who desperately tried to get help in the aftermath of the harrowing attack in Brooklyn.

Ryan Carson, 32, and his girlfriend can be seen sitting on a bus stop bench in Bedford-Stuyvesant and speaking with his girlfriend as the two made their way home from a wedding on Long Island just before 4 a.m. on Monday, according to the surveillance footage.

Wearing a gray suit, Carson and the young woman, dressed in a blue, sleeveless gown, get up and begin to walk down the block, in the same direction as a man in a dark colored sweatshirt who had just strolled past the pair at the B38 bus stop, with his hood up over his head and his hands in his pockets.

Just feet ahead of them, the stranger begins kicking scooters parked near the curb for no apparent reason, the footage – obtained by The Post on Tuesday – shows.

Suddenly, the unhinged man turns to Carson and seethes: “What the f–k are you looking at?”

It will be interesting to learn the history of the violent monster who ended this man's life in front of his girlfriend....she is lucky to be alive.

How quickly will a democrat party judge, and prosecutor free the murderer when he is finally caught? Who else will this monster kill once the democrat party releases him....?
I saw it, but only in the NY Post.

I just dont think yelling "Chill, Chill", has the same effect as a bullet traveling at sonic speed into the guy with the Knife.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

Statistically, possessing or attempting to use a firearm while under threat from a criminal INCREASES the risk of death or injury to the person holding the gun significantly.

So the presence of a firearm would probably have resulted in her death as well AND put a brand new gun in the hands of a criminal.

Statistically, possessing or attempting to use a firearm while under threat from a criminal INCREASES the risk of death or injury to the person holding the gun significantly.

So the presence of a firearm would probably have resulted in her death as well AND put a brand new gun in the hands of a criminal.
Maybe, maybe not. I’ll take my chances.

When you believe in something and want it done the absolutely wrong thing to do is make it political.
Wow. This wouldn’t be political if the left did not make it so. Focus group tested talking points, erroneous terminology, out right lies, etc. Not to mention laws that do nothing to stem the gun crime but designed to get votes, appease the anti gun crowd, and disarm law abiding citizens.

What kind of an idiot thinks that he can talk sense to some subhuman destroying scooters at 4AM in Brooklyn? This idiot didn't stay in his lane and he had his date/gf with him. What were they doing outside at 4AM. They left a wedding party, what time, why didn't they take a fucking uber home?

Forum List

Back