If this guy is a left wing gun supporter...gun ownership would dissappear if he had his way....

Also....we already have extreme vetting of criminals...it is called getting arrested, going to trial and being convicted of crimes...then having your right to citizenship taken away

Just say "Chicago" over and over.
why do trumpbots constantly babble about chicago rather than the actual murder capitol st.louis? does st.louis not have gun control laws?

I wonder that myself......Chicago is a bigger, better known city.....and it was the hometown of that last President...I can't remember his name...he was the guy before Trump....whose only claim to fame now is that he was the first black President.....
so its just all part of your obama derangement syndrome?

Nope.....many left wingers here ask about the crime problem and why the First Black President didn't do more....and why the democrats here don't care.....

That's easy, america doesn't care.

zorn is an idiot......he thinks he is clever trying to equate the extreme vetting of foreigners trying to get into the country with trying to use the same extreme vetting of gun owners....to make a stupid point about the gun violence in Chicago....

How about this zorn...how about extreme gun vetting for criminals, instead of law abiding citizens....say, like Stop and Search of suspicious criminal types.....that actually works and would help reduce the killing in the 5 police districts out of 22 where most of the kiliing actually happens...

Also....we already have extreme vetting of criminals...it is called getting arrested, going to trial and being convicted of crimes...then having your right to bear arms taken away....and yet most of the gun murder in Chicago is done by teenagers who cannot legally buy, own or carry guns....

how is that working out for Chicago?

Again, the left wing moron who claims to support concealed carry and gun ownership supports gun control measures that will ensure that it is harder for law abiding people to own guns...and will do nothing to stop actual criminals who are doing the shooting...

Remember, 90% of the murder in this country is done by people with long criminal records and histories of violence...not normal, law abiding people having a bad day...

Also....the criminal with multiple gun crime felonies.....serves less than two years in chicago....because the Chicago democrats don't want to lengthen prison sentences on repeat gun offenders...because most of those repeat gun offenders...are black....so they would rather these criminals keep killing innocent people...and each other, than put them in jail where they can't harm normal people...

And.....the gun controls zorn talks about...don't work....in particular, MicroStamping....it doesn't work, and there is no way for it to work.....

Let's try extreme vetting for gun owners
Also....we already have extreme vetting of criminals...it is called getting arrested, going to trial and being convicted of crimes...then having your right to citizenship taken away

why do trumpbots constantly babble about chicago rather than the actual murder capitol st.louis? does st.louis not have gun control laws?

I wonder that myself......Chicago is a bigger, better known city.....and it was the hometown of that last President...I can't remember his name...he was the guy before Trump....whose only claim to fame now is that he was the first black President.....

In some circles, "Chicago" is code for any city with a large black urban population, and that's it.
well that makes sense because St.louis is 17% black and chicago is 38% black so I guess theyre covering up the fact that a white majority city is the murder capitol. So their racist propaganda about black people works better

Nope.....many left wingers here ask about the crime problem and why the First Black President didn't do more....and why the democrats here don't care.....

No...democrats don't care.....Republicans care, but the democrats have controlled these cities for decades...if not longer.....and they only care every two years...just before each election......

In some circles, "Chicago" is code for any city with a large black urban population, and that's it.

Yepper, that and his fetishization of "The Gun".

I know you are stupid.....and your reading comprehension is low......as far as I can tell the only people who fetishize guns are the anti gunners who start talking about sex whenever we begin discussing self defense with guns....

Can't help ya pard, you know I own and am permitted to carry. Some of you people have really created a graven image of a tool, and in the course of doing so, become tools yourselves. Huge, massive tools.

No...democrats don't care.....Republicans care, but the democrats have controlled these cities for decades...if not longer.....and they only care every two years...just before each election......

Horse shit, your partisanshithead perceptual reality taints your every thought process.

well that makes sense because St.louis is 17% black and chicago is 38% black so I guess theyre covering up the fact that a white majority city is the murder capitol. So their racist propaganda about black people works better

Moron......did you bother to Google that?

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0108593.html

2010 census population (rank): 319,294 (58); Male: 154,171 (48.3%); Female: 165,123 (51.7%); White: 140,267 (43.9%); Black: 157,160 (49.2%);

Horse shit, your partisanshithead perceptual reality taints your every thought process.

No...the truth, facts and reality are what I base my understanding on.....not emotion and lies the way you and purple see the world...

No...the truth, facts and reality are what I base my understanding on.....not emotion and lies the way you and purple see the world...

Yeah, it's all party and "left" versus "right" in your little world.

Here...again...you are wrong....

Population estimates, July 1, 2015, (V2015)

2010 census population (rank): 319,294 (58); Male: 154,171 (48.3%); Female: 165,123 (51.7%); White: 140,267 (43.9%); Black: 157,160 (49.2%);
so if theyre just as black why not attack st louis? they are the murder capital you can still use 2nd amendment propaganda to paint minorities as violent criminals who need to be defend against, so whats the problem? why attack Chicago a city with one of the lowest murder rates?

do they have not have gun control laws in Missouri?

so if theyre just as black why not attack st louis? they are the murder you can use 2nd amendment propaganda to paint minorities as violent criminals who need to be defend against, so whats the problem? why attack Chicago a city with one of the lowest murder rates?

Chicago is in the news.....I live here as well.......it is also a bigger city.......ask the democrats who control the press...they are the ones focusing on Chicago...you should ask them...

so if theyre just as black why not attack st louis? they are the murder capital you can still use 2nd amendment propaganda to paint minorities as violent criminals who need to be defend against, so whats the problem? why attack Chicago a city with one of the lowest murder rates?

You don't really expect anything rational and coherent out of him do you now?

so if theyre just as black why not attack st louis? they are the murder you can use 2nd amendment propaganda to paint minorities as violent criminals who need to be defend against, so whats the problem? why attack Chicago a city with one of the lowest murder rates?

Chicago is in the news.....I live here as well.......it is also a bigger city.......ask the democrats who control the press...they are the ones focusing on Chicago...you should ask them...
lol its the medias fault ....when in doubt scapegoat the jews right nazi boy?

The corporate state owns your media since the FCC was deregulated under Clinton. You get this "democrats who control the press" shyte from the same propaganda outlets you get your "black on black crime Chicago" talking points putz.

You don't really expect anything rational and coherent out of him do you now?
Its more about what he doesn't say

Interesting note...the democrats have controlled St. Louis since 1953........

Mayor of St. Louis - Wikipedia

The corporate state owns your media since the FCC was deregulated under Clinton. You get this "democrats who control the press" shyte from the same propaganda outlets you get your "black on black crime Chicago" talking points putz.

So...blacks aren't killing other blacks in Chicago...that's good to know...who is doing the shooting then?

Interesting note...the democrats have controlled St. Louis since 1953........

Mayor of St. Louis - Wikipedia

See? All partisanshithead, all the time.

So...blacks aren't killing other blacks in Chicago...that's good to know...who is doing the shooting then?

Now you can't read either?

lol its the medias fault ....when in doubt scapegoat the jews right nazi boy?

Nope.....I clearly stated that democrats run the press.....over 80% of the media vote democrat......you are the anti-semite apparently.....

And I am an American conservative...that is the exact opposite of being a nazi...

Forum List

Back