Man fatally stabbed wife after she refused to have sex.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
kurtis-worley1_244x183.jpg

This guy is a piece of work.

Kurtis Worley, Ill. man, fatally stabbed wife after she refused to have sex, police say - Crimesider - CBS News

A suburban Chicago man is being held on a $3 million bond after authorities say he killed his wife and stabbed his teenage stepson, after his wife refused to have sex with him.
Kurtis Worley, of Addison, Ill., appeared Monday in DuPage County court, where he's charged with first-degree murder and aggravated domestic battery.

The guy cut his own wrists and throat, they should have just let him miserable ass bleed to death. It would have saved the tax payers the time,trouble and cash of having to give this turd his due process.

Classic case of: If I can't have you, then nobody can. It's sickening that her son had to be traumatized by witnessing it...he will most likely blame himself for not being able to save his mom. It's cases like this that make me seriously reconsider my stance on being opposed to the death penalty.

Classic case of: If I can't have you, then nobody can. It's sickening that her son had to be traumatized by witnessing it...he will most likely blame himself for not being able to save his mom. It's cases like this that make me seriously reconsider my stance on being opposed to the death penalty.

Agreed.

I wouldn't want to have sex with him either, but once he is in jail, he will have many offers of sex, so he will get what he wanted in the end.

kurtis-worley1_244x183.jpg

This guy is a piece of work.

Kurtis Worley, Ill. man, fatally stabbed wife after she refused to have sex, police say - Crimesider - CBS News

A suburban Chicago man is being held on a $3 million bond after authorities say he killed his wife and stabbed his teenage stepson, after his wife refused to have sex with him.
Kurtis Worley, of Addison, Ill., appeared Monday in DuPage County court, where he's charged with first-degree murder and aggravated domestic battery.

are you the new USMB crime reporter now Zona?.....

Forum List

Back