If this guy is a left wing gun supporter...gun ownership would dissappear if he had his way....

Childishly feckless, must have been too close to home.

Did you take your stupid pill today?.....because normally you are less dumb than this.......

So anyway, what we were discussing is;

Yes of course, you're not a gun guy; you're just scared to the point of paranoia. And your gun is your fetish; your symbol for the freedoms lost while sitting on your ass doing nothing as concentrated wealth and power bought out your democracy and took control of your economic system. Your posting and polishing will alter nothing.

Yes.....you are so right......I am scared to the point of paranoia...

People with fire detectors in their home....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing fire detectors.

People with carbon monoxide detectors....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing carbon monoxide detectors.

People who wear seat belts in cars....scared to the point of paranoia,, and fetishizing car seat belts.

People who ride motorcycles and wear helmets....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing helmets.

People who have locks on the doors of their homes.....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing door locks.

fentum.......I have to ask....how many times did your foster parents drop you on your head? It had to be a lot for you to be this stupid.....
Have you tried zoloft?

A good SSRI would certainly be worthy of investigation.

Did you take your stupid pill today?.....because normally you are less dumb than this.......

Yes of course, you're not a gun guy; you're just scared to the point of paranoia. And your gun is your fetish; your symbol for the freedoms lost while sitting on your ass doing nothing as concentrated wealth and power bought out your democracy and took control of your economic system. Your posting and polishing will alter nothing.

People with fire detectors in their home....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing fire detectors.

People with carbon monoxide detectors....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing carbon monoxide detectors.

People who wear seat belts in cars....scared to the point of paranoia,, and fetishizing car seat belts.

People who ride motorcycles and wear helmets....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing helmets.

People who have locks on the doors of their homes.....scared to the point of paranoia, and fetishizing door locks.

fentum.......I have to ask....how many times did your foster parents drop you on your head? It had to be a lot for you to be this stupid.....

Hmmm, too close to home then. I would say I'm sorry, but that would be dishonest.

So...it was many, many times.......sad for you....but with the right help....you might be able to put your life together and live a somewhat normal life......

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, no one's after mine yet. Been hearing this sky-is-falling shyte for decades.

And thanks to the NRA, the Second Amendment Foundation, Dr. John Lott, Dr. Gary Kleck and millions of dues paying NRA supporters....you still have your guns....

Yep. Mentally defective people who need a guardian can still buy all the guns they want. Imagine that. Someone who needs a guardian to keep him from masturbating in Walmart can still buy all the guns he wants. Thanks NRA.

One never knows when one may be called upon to stand one's ground in a public space against a gallon of milk.

Man accidentally shoots self in leg at Walmart

Against a gallon of milk...less and less each year....but according to bill clinton....the high priest of the left wing, normal, law abiding people, minding their own business, living their lives with their families.....use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminals from destroying their lives and the lives of their families......

1,500,000 times a year, and that was just the study done by bill clinton, the rapist.....and husband to the criminal hilary clinton...his Department of Justice found that Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack 1,500,000 times a year...lives saved.....

Perhaps that was what our interpid milk shopper was thinking of when he shot himself; perhaps he was whining about Bill, 3 presidents ago, and lost control.

Have you tried zoloft?

I know he's going to kill himself pretty soon, I just dont want him to take a bunch of people with him, He could probably kill hundreds of people with the armory he brags about (although you never know we those online gun nerds alot of them can't even legally own a gun, much less afford one) but you know these types are usually more prone to suicide then hateful violence..... sort of like transexuals

Have you tried zoloft?

I know he's going to kill himself pretty soon, I just dont want him to take a bunch of people with him, He could probably kill hundreds of people with the armory he brags about (although you never know we those online gun nerds alot of them can't even legally own a gun, much less afford one) but you know these types are usually more prone to suicide then hateful violence..... sort of like transexuals

Another one.....

Do you left wing idiots ever try to live in the real world.....you know....where truth, facts and reality are the norm....and not something you avoid?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, no one's after mine yet. Been hearing this sky-is-falling shyte for decades.

And thanks to the NRA, the Second Amendment Foundation, Dr. John Lott, Dr. Gary Kleck and millions of dues paying NRA supporters....you still have your guns....
Fucking bullshit. We have our guns because there has never been a serious attempt to remove them. There have been attempts to control the types of weapons that can kill in large numbers. The laws concerning guns like the Thompson .45 are an example. You can own one, you just have to have a special license that requires some serious looking at your background.

Have you tried zoloft?

Another one.....

Do you left wing idiots ever try to live in the real world.....you know....where truth, facts and reality are the norm....and not something you avoid?
Coming from someone that worships the ass of the orange clown, that is funny beyond belief.

Truth The orange clown received less electoral votes than President Obama did for both terms. Same for Clinton. Truth, the orange clown does not know the truth.

Facts No one that knows facts has to have 'Alternative Facts'.

Reality No matter how you remove the facts from the government sites, global warming is going to continue at an accelerating rate.

:lame2:

Smoke and CO detectors, seat belts, helmets, and you forgot to add fire extinguishers this time, don't kill people. Like I told you before, I don't care if you strap any of those things on and prance around town, but you don't need a gun 24-7

Fucking bullshit. We have our guns because there has never been a serious attempt to remove them. There have been attempts to control the types of weapons that can kill in large numbers. The laws concerning guns like the Thompson .45 are an example. You can own one, you just have to have a special license that requires some serious looking at your background.

Nope......hilary had he plan in place...using the courts to get a consent decree against gun makers...making it impervious to legislative relief.......

The only reason we still have gun rights in this country is the 2nd Amendment....protected by the NRA, the Second Amendment foundation and the millions who give them money...........

Smoke and CO detectors, seat belts, helmets, and you forgot to add fire extinguishers this time, don't kill people. Like I told you before, I don't care if you strap any of those things on and prance around town, but you don't need a gun 24-7

Guns save lives.......according to bill clinton....1,500,000 times a year....according to obama, upwards of 3 million times a year.....

and those people.......they needed their guns..to stop violent criminals from destroying their lives......

Tell us...are you psychic? Can you predict where and when a violent criminal attack will happen? Cause if you can, you could make a lot of money telling people the day, the time and the place they would need to defend their lives......

until then....you have no clue when and where people need to have a gun...

Tell us...genius........did this man know that he would need his gun to save this Troopers life....?

Tell us.......should this guy have left his gun at home that day?

Armed Man Saves Wounded Arizona State Trooper - The Truth About Guns

About 4:30 a.m. yesterday, an Arizona State Trooper was shot while investigating a rollover accident. The officer was then further attacked. The accident occurred on a remote section of I-10 about 50 miles west of Phoenix. The officer was being beaten when another driver stopped to help.

From ktar.com:

A good Samaritan driving an isolated stretch of Interstate 10 near Phoenix probably saved the life of an Arizona state trooper who was being attacked early Thursday morning. …

The driver, whose name has not been released, was in the car with his family. He pulled over after seeing the fight. He asked the officer if he needed help and when the officer said yes, ran back to his car and retrieved a weapon.

The family man drew his weapon and demanded the attacker stop. When that didn’t happen, he fired and hit the man multiple times. The stranger used the police car radio to call for help.

The samaritan likely saved the officer’s life.

The officer was identified as Edward Andersson, a 27-year veteran. He is hospitalized in serious but stable condition after being shot in the right shoulder and chest.

Anderson had been investigating a rollover accident just before shots were fired at him around 4:30 a.m., he told fellow officers.

“I don’t know that my trooper would be alive without his assistance,” Department of Public Safety Director Col. Frank Milstead said of driver’s intervention.

The area where the incident happened is remote, but there’s often considerable traffic as I-10 is a major artery between Phoenix and Los Angeles.

“I would just say thank you,” Milstead said of the intervention.

Arizona has a “defense of third person” law that allows someone to use deadly force against another who is threatening or injuring a third person. It was not unusual that the passing driver was armed in this gun-friendly state with loose regulations.

Hey genius.....did this pizza delivery man need his gun......? And at what point did he know he needed his gun? with your psychic abilities....you should have warned him.....

Until you can tell us where, when and if we are going to need to carry a gun to stop a criminal monster from destroying our lives and our families.......you have no place to tell anyone about wether or not they should be able to carry a gun for self defense.....

Pizza Delivery Man Shot, Returns Fire

In southwest Philadelphia, a pizza deliveryman was ambushed and shot after he arrived at the location of a "customer."

The 36-year-old father of eight was delivering pizzas for Chester Pizza just after 7 p.m. Someone had called for a delivery and gave the address of an abandoned house in the 5300 block of Yocum Street

He got out of his car and almost immediately found himself face-to-face with the armed suspect.

"A group of males came from the abandoned property towards him," said Philadelphia Police Lt. John Walker. "One pulled a gun, pointed it at the pizza delivery driver's head (and) demanded money and pizzas."

Keyveat Fredericks struggled with the attackers and then made it to his car. "I smacked his gun. Ran around my vehicle. I had dropped the pizzas. I heard one shot. I felt it hit me. I can tell you I felt it go through my arm. I heard it literally hit my gun that was on my side on my holster and I felt it go inside of me," he described.

He was shot on his arm and hip.

But Fredericks didn't give up. He hid behind his car, unholstered his weapon, and shot back.
=======

zorn is an idiot......he thinks he is clever trying to equate the extreme vetting of foreigners trying to get into the country with trying to use the same extreme vetting of gun owners....to make a stupid point about the gun violence in Chicago....

How about this zorn...how about extreme gun vetting for criminals, instead of law abiding citizens....say, like Stop and Search of suspicious criminal types.....that actually works and would help reduce the killing in the 5 police districts out of 22 where most of the kiliing actually happens...

Also....we already have extreme vetting of criminals...it is called getting arrested, going to trial and being convicted of crimes...then having your right to bear arms taken away....and yet most of the gun murder in Chicago is done by teenagers who cannot legally buy, own or carry guns....

how is that working out for Chicago?

Again, the left wing moron who claims to support concealed carry and gun ownership supports gun control measures that will ensure that it is harder for law abiding people to own guns...and will do nothing to stop actual criminals who are doing the shooting...

Remember, 90% of the murder in this country is done by people with long criminal records and histories of violence...not normal, law abiding people having a bad day...

Also....the criminal with multiple gun crime felonies.....serves less than two years in chicago....because the Chicago democrats don't want to lengthen prison sentences on repeat gun offenders...because most of those repeat gun offenders...are black....so they would rather these criminals keep killing innocent people...and each other, than put them in jail where they can't harm normal people...

And.....the gun controls zorn talks about...don't work....in particular, MicroStamping....it doesn't work, and there is no way for it to work.....

Let's try extreme vetting for gun owners

I'm a proud Leftie with two guns, pistol and long rifle

you're a kook

zorn is an idiot......he thinks he is clever trying to equate the extreme vetting of foreigners trying to get into the country with trying to use the same extreme vetting of gun owners....to make a stupid point about the gun violence in Chicago....

How about this zorn...how about extreme gun vetting for criminals, instead of law abiding citizens....say, like Stop and Search of suspicious criminal types.....that actually works and would help reduce the killing in the 5 police districts out of 22 where most of the kiliing actually happens...

Also....we already have extreme vetting of criminals...it is called getting arrested, going to trial and being convicted of crimes...then having your right to bear arms taken away....and yet most of the gun murder in Chicago is done by teenagers who cannot legally buy, own or carry guns....

Again, the left wing moron who claims to support concealed carry and gun ownership supports gun control measures that will ensure that it is harder for law abiding people to own guns...and will do nothing to stop actual criminals who are doing the shooting...

Remember, 90% of the murder in this country is done by people with long criminal records and histories of violence...not normal, law abiding people having a bad day...

Also....the criminal with multiple gun crime felonies.....serves less than two years in chicago....because the Chicago democrats don't want to lengthen prison sentences on repeat gun offenders...because most of those repeat gun offenders...are black....so they would rather these criminals keep killing innocent people...and each other, than put them in jail where they can't harm normal people...

And.....the gun controls zorn talks about...don't work....in particular, MicroStamping....it doesn't work, and there is no way for it to work.....

you're a kook

Pffffffffffffffft, you ain't seen nothin' yet relative to his bullshit. Just tell him you fall on your knees and pray to your guns every night and let it/him go.

you're a kook

Says a left wing nut............I have seen your threads...do your parents know you are using their computer without permission? If they find out they are going to ground you again....

you're a kook

Pffffffffffffffft, you ain't seen nothin' yet relative to his bullshit. Just tell him you fall on your knees and pray to your guns every night and let it/him go.

Oh good....you woke up from your drunken stupor.....good for you...you should really go to a meeting, and get control over that problem....

you're a kook

Oh good....you woke up from your drunken stupor.....good for you...you should really go to a meeting, and get control over that problem....

Always look forward to your gun whoreship fetish posts, thanks.

you're a kook

Remember....you start the meeting by saying your name....and admitting your problem....you can't fix the problem till you admit the problem.....

"Hi, I'm fentum lum.....and I have a problem....."

you're a kook

Remember....you start the meeting by saying your name....and admitting your problem....you can't fix the problem till you admit the problem.....

"Hi, I'm fentum lum.....and I have a problem....."

Hi, I'm fentum lum.....and I have a problem....I do not have a gun fetish like this poster on line wants me to have.

Forum List

Back