Mo. Man Tries to Stick Up Clerk Who Also Happens to Be a Four-Deployment Iraq War Vet

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Guess who it doesn't end well for?

Bad idea: holding up a store clerk who happens to be proficient in firearms.

Worse idea: holding up a store clerk who is not only proficient in firearms, but who also happens to be an Iraq war veteran and a former prison guard and private investigator.

Jon Lewis Alexander, 54, is no ordinary store clerk. He has worked several “high risk” jobs and served four tours of duty in Iraq during his 30 years in the U.S. military.

And his training shows.

Video surveillance from Saturday night captures the moment a would-be thief entered the Marionville, Mo., store where Alexander works. The thief hesitates for a moment and pulls a gun — but not fast enough to dissuade Alexander from pulling his own Walther PPX 9 mm handgun and sticking it in the hapless thief’s mouth.

Mo. Man Tries to Stick Up Clerk Who Also Happens to Be a Four-Deployment Iraq War Vet ? Guess Who It Doesn?t End Well For | Video | TheBlaze.com

Personally, I'd like to disarm the perp, break his fingers, shove it down his throat and blow his head off if necessary.

The robber wasn't committed. He halfheartedly went for his own gun, but before he got it all the way out, he had a gun in his mouth.

Can we say AHHHHHH!

“One of the policemen told me later, ‘You’re a lucky man,’” Alexander told News-Leader.com Monday. “I said, ‘I think he (the robber) is a little luckier than I am.’ ”

Meanwhile, the store clerk explains that he never fired a shot because the thief’s weapon was never pointed directly at him.

“If I had seen the actual barrel of the gun, I would have pulled the trigger,” he said. “My life wasn’t threatened.”

Fanatical liberal totalitarians of the Obamacult are livid.

One of their beloved criminals stopped by a law abiding gun owner who is mentally unfit to own a gun!!!
Ban guns!!!
Never again should we see such interference to a criminal going about his day!!
Who do these targets think they are?
Fucking statistics who think they matter!!
Should be locked up!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Please leave your sex life out of the discussion.

Please, leave your stupid out of the discussion.

Please leave your stupid out of your stupid discussion

tumblr_ljnyu5HR3p1qzmowao1_500.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back