If I may have your attention

I hardly think any typo in such a large website is grounds to dismiss it. That is about the poorest excuse for philosophical rebuttal I have encountered.

This is what those in terror of Forbidden Truth do, they pretend that the Truth bores them, when in fact they hate Truth, they fear Truth.

Congratulations. You are THE first person to EVER be pwned by Truthmatters.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You freakin' goof.:lol:

Totally incorrect. Truthmatters' reply was faulty and lie-based. I will crush it, should it appear on the appropriate thread.

Fuck off Nambla supporter, there is no way to defend your evil penchant for sex with children.

I hardly think any typo in such a large website is grounds to dismiss it. That is about the poorest excuse for philosophical rebuttal I have encountered.

This is what those in terror of Forbidden Truth do, they pretend that the Truth bores them, when in fact they hate Truth, they fear Truth.

Congratulations. You are THE first person to EVER be pwned by Truthmatters.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Totally incorrect. Truthmatters' reply was faulty and lie-based. I will crush it, should it appear on the appropriate thread.

You couldn't crush a snail on the sidewalk in Northern Cali on a Spring morning, junior. :lol:

And just so you know, you goof, I am TOTALLY unimpressed. Incest laws have a purpose. Inbreeding has created wonderful things like pit bulls and/or ankle-biters that eat their own shit, and/or Prince Charles.

You want to screw your sister, find somewhere besides this message board to do it, you lame fuck. Of course, I guess it's totally cool to not have to leave the house to look for a piece of ass.:rolleyes:

Allow me to bring you up to speed. So far, you are just telling us how great you are. That is the only support you provide for your opinions.

Truthmatters is dumb as a box of rocks, but she actually used your own words (and actually quoted them for you) to discredit you...already.

I didn't think it was possible, but TM owned you. As Gunny said, that's a first.

Fuck off Nambla supporter, there is no way to defend your evil penchant for sex with children.

I have never had sex with any child, nor do I have any desire to. Resorting to libel now, in addition to foul language. BTW, incest does not mean to have sex with children.

Dude, all your lawyer's going to get HERE is smacked. Make your lame-ass argument and STFU about libel. This is a privately owned message board. She gets to voice her opinion and you get to voice yours. Actions have consequences.

I have never had sex with any child, nor do I have any desire to. Resorting to libel now, in addition to foul language. BTW, incest does not mean to have sex with children.

Incest was made illegal for just this reason you idiot

No, it wasn't. It was made illegal because it leads to an increased chance of offspring being affected by recessive genes. Idiot. It has nothing to do with pedophilia.

Holy 'Krap', now he is indicating 'libel' and a possible lawsuit against those in here? I think you may have just 'F'd' yourself bigtime in here ST. Your people skills are a few hundred feet below zero at the moment, in my opinion. How to lose friends and piss people off 101. :lol:

This is quite an adventure.

No, it wasn't. It was made illegal because it leads to an increased chance of offspring being affected by recessive genes. Idiot. It has nothing to do with pedophilia.

Au contraire, mon cher ... If you look at the history of Europe, the incestuous marriages usually included what is called "pedophilia" nowadays. It's a matter of perspective. An 18 years old "woman" 150 years ago was an old maid.

Give TM her moment, please. First time in 5 years ....:lol:

Allow me to bring you up to speed. So far, you are just telling us how great you are. That is the only support you provide for your opinions.

Truthmatters is dumb as a box of rocks, but she actually used your own words (and actually quoted them for you) to discredit you...already.

I didn't think it was possible, but TM owned you. As Gunny said, that's a first.

He won nothing. There was no discrediting, in fact the only thing I have seen so far is the loss of proper emotional control and resort to foul language and libel.

Aaaaand, that's true because the all-knowing and great Seer Travis says so. I am so afraid.

The truth can be found in your name. Seer Travis is simply an anagram for arse rivets. Use them well my friend. Then perhaps you'll be able to speak through the correct orifice.

Types of rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the National Center for Victims of Crime 46% of rape committed in the United States is perpetrated by a family member

That does not prove your claim about incest laws coming about because of pedophilia. Incest laws are based on the problems resulting from interbreeding. Incest is not about pedophilia.

Since you seem to value wiki as a source: Laws regarding incest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ..is sexual relations between closely related persons, and can be illegal depending on the jurisdiction. The exact definition, including the nature of the relationship between persons, and the types of sexual activity, vary by country, and by even individual states or provinces within a country. These laws can also extend to marriage between said individuals.

Last edited:
The truth can be found in your name. Seer Travis is simply an anagram for arse rivets. Use them well my friend. Then perhaps you'll be able to speak through the correct orifice.
When I see a post like this it makes me sad that I don't know how to use photoshop. :lol:

Seer Travis fears me because he is afraid of the truth.

:rofl:

Wow, this is easy. :lol:

I think he fears you because you'd kick his ass all over the parking lot. Just sayin' ....:eusa_whistle:
I feel like I'm playing a game of 'War' with a deck of cards. The intellectual challenge is too great for me with the Seer Travis.

Well, he's all sharp as a tack and twice as shiny n such .....:lol:

He won nothing. There was no discrediting, in fact the only thing I have seen so far is the loss of proper emotional control and resort to foul language and libel.

Dear weasel dicked, ass lipped taint licker, I find it amusing your trying to pull some societal notion of foul language to defend your anti societal notions.

You have failed beyond belief and now you can add this site to the many you have already failed at.

google this idiots name and see what happens (Seer Travis Truman).

Forum List

Back