If I may have your attention

"A man must be both stupid and uncharitable who believes there is no virtue or truth but on his own side." Joseph Addison

Imagine how many 'truths' there must be, ask anyone, btw, welcome.

"If we will only allow that, as we progress, we remain unsure, we will leave opportunities for alternatives. We will not become enthusiastic for the fact, the knowledge, the absolute truth of the day, but remain always uncertain... In order to make progress, one must leave the door to the unknown ajar." Richard Feynman

From his site:
Well over 99% of humans are Truth-hating, irrational, and mentally deranged. They are not neccesarily irrational over all subjects, only certain specific philosophical Truths that conflict with the cultural/social conditioning they have had imposed on them by their society.

:lol: What's that adage about the whole world is crazy except for thee and me, and I'm not so sure about thee?

I am Seer Travis Truman, and I have just arrived at usMessageboards.

I am going to be revealing the Forbidden Truth here shortly, so prepare for 99%+ of you to be in total fear.

I do NOT sugar-coat the pill of Truth.

Seer Travis.

You want the truth?

You can't handle the truth!

you-cant-handle-the-truth1.jpg

The truth:

jack-nicholson.jpg

what_has_been_seen_cannot_be_unseen_695.jpg

Ok. Whatever. I'm sure we'll all be awestruck by your input.

Welcome.

I will not be welcome once you experience the terror of the Forbidden Truths. You will not be awestruck by My posts, unless you are one of the few out of millions of citizen-slaves who can actually recognize and appreciate Truth.

So sorry, but I've always had a hard time trusting anyone named "Travis."

Hey Seer, I read the first page of the link you provided. To make life easier on the mods just post all your threads in the conspiracy theory forum.

It is common for you citizen-slaves to irrationally dismiss My website as constituting a "conspiracy theory". However, it is NOT a conspiracy theory, nor do I claim that there are actual deliberate communicated plotting and scheming on a large scale.

There is no conspiracy claimed.

One reason why you label My website a conspiracy theory is simply because you find the Truth unbearable, and desperately want to dismiss the Truth. At the same time, you cannot rationally argue against Me because :-
1. I would win.
2. That would require you to consciously and rationally examine My Superior Truth-based arguments, defeating the mis-guided and deluded purpose you originally had.

Home Sweet Home?
12.jpg

From his site:
Well over 99% of humans are Truth-hating, irrational, and mentally deranged. They are not neccesarily irrational over all subjects, only certain specific philosophical Truths that conflict with the cultural/social conditioning they have had imposed on them by their society.

:lol: What's that adage about the whole world is crazy except for thee and me, and I'm not so sure about thee?

That's about as far as I got on his site, too. :cuckoo:

Ok. Whatever. I'm sure we'll all be awestruck by your input.

Welcome.

I will not be welcome once you experience the terror of the Forbidden Truths. You will not be awestruck by My posts, unless you are one of the few out of millions of citizen-slaves who can actually recognize and appreciate Truth.

So sorry, but I've always had a hard time trusting anyone named "Travis."

Cool!!! Me too!

Good grief. There's a fucking typo on the first page of your site. You've lost that last shred of credibility that you didn't have.

Forum List

Back