If I may have your attention

Seer Travis

Rookie
May 4, 2010
Australia
I am Seer Travis Truman, and I have just arrived at usMessageboards.

I am going to be revealing the Forbidden Truth here shortly, so prepare for 99%+ of you to be in total fear.

I do NOT sugar-coat the pill of Truth.

Seer Travis.

:welcome: 2 USMB Seer Travis.

We need you since we lost the Oracle of Delphi readings, they went on strike for better hours and health care bennies.

• Banned
Ok. Whatever. I'm sure we'll all be awestruck by your input.

Welcome.

I will not be welcome once you experience the terror of the Forbidden Truths. You will not be awestruck by My posts, unless you are one of the few out of millions of citizen-slaves who can actually recognize and appreciate Truth.

rmo0431l.jpg

Hey Seer, I read the first page of the link you provided. To make life easier on the mods just post all your threads in the conspiracy theory forum.

Ok. Whatever. I'm sure we'll all be awestruck by your input.

Welcome.

I will not be welcome once you experience the terror of the Forbidden Truths. You will not be awestruck by My posts, unless you are one of the few out of millions of citizen-slaves who can actually recognize and appreciate Truth.

I'm sure they would terrorize me, if you weren't already on my "total fucking idiot" list. I don't normally bother with the Conspiracy Theories subforum so I doubt we will cross paths often.

Enjoy your time on the forum.

Hey Seer, I read the first page of the link you provided. To make life easier on the mods just post all your threads in the conspiracy theory forum.

It is common for you citizen-slaves to irrationally dismiss My website as constituting a "conspiracy theory". However, it is NOT a conspiracy theory, nor do I claim that there are actual deliberate communicated plotting and scheming on a large scale.

There is no conspiracy claimed.

One reason why you label My website a conspiracy theory is simply because you find the Truth unbearable, and desperately want to dismiss the Truth. At the same time, you cannot rationally argue against Me because :-
1. I would win.
2. That would require you to consciously and rationally examine My Superior Truth-based arguments, defeating the mis-guided and deluded purpose you originally had.

Your personal attacks and insults are the best you can do when faced with a Seer of Forbidden Truths, and highlight My total Superiority and your lack of rational integrity.

I just went to the website, holy shit!

When does providing what the webmaster or originator of that site call the TRUTH, require an agreement of this nature? I have chosen, Not to agree, and never to return to the website. Sorry Seer, it's been a gas. Maybe someday...........

God, I love this place! :D

Forum List

Back