If I may have your attention

I have yet to see you present any of these truths which you claim?

If you hold any truths lay them bare for all to see.

If its truth you really care about why make us go to your site to see them??

You need to search for My posts. I have started on three threads, but believe Me, this is just the beginning. Soon, the Truth will be detailed on these three threads I have selected.

Today, 04:28 AM
Seer Travis
Member #23363 Join Date: May 2010

Ok, thats enough. A Seer of Forbidden Truth is here to reveal the correct answers.

Firstly, congratulations to the OP who has the insight to realize that society is simply fascistly dictating to individuals when, how and with whom to have sex.

Indeed, it is simply none of societies legitimate business.

Incest is simply a societally-deployed demonizing label used to morally co-erce its utterly malevolent, lie-based and insane decrees regarding sex.

Incest is simply sex. There is absolutely no Truth-based and legitimate reason whatsoever as to why incest should be societally unacceptable. Incest is just as legitimate as any form of sex, however, I point out that masturbation is the ultimate, safest, and Superior way to have sex.

So, why does society demonize individuals who practice incest? Because it challenges the utterly perverse, malevolent and genocidally destructive family unit structure, which in one of the primary societal institutions.

It also defies the societal orders regarding sex : That you should limit yourself to one sexual partner, that masturbation is inferior to intercourse and that it should be refrained from, that a male should have sex with a female via coitus. Society promotes and literally jams this one single form of sex down the throats of the citizen-slaves simply because it wants them to create a new citizen-slave, and then use social pressure to enslave the sex partners to each other via the utterly perverse marriage ritual.

You claim to want freedom, to respect freedom, yet you allow society to fascistly decree that you enjoy no sexual freedom, and most of you lap it up.

No idiot it promotes having sex with children and produces offsrping that are very prone to horrible birth defects.

I now have a better idea of who you are and your own words have condemmed you for the idiot you are.

Bye Bye asshole

Exactly how I can lose something I don't have? Of course, I have TOTAL credibility and legitimacy, and your lives and way of society have none.

The best you can do is argue I made a typo? Then you believe that My arguments are sound deep down. You just cannot accept them because they represent Truth.

You learn to spell and I'll be brave.

You're beginning to bore me.

I hardly think any typo in such a large website is grounds to dismiss it. That is about the poorest excuse for philosophical rebuttal I have encountered.

This is what those in terror of Forbidden Truth do, they pretend that the Truth bores them, when in fact they hate Truth, they fear Truth.

Congratulations. You are THE first person to EVER be pwned by Truthmatters.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You freakin' goof.:lol:

Yuuummmmmmmmhmmm.. I make the best meatloaf. I'm not sure if it's because we never used to make it for dinners during childhood or because it's pretty hard to fuck up a meatloaf. Either way, for today's lunch I am scarfing on some tasty meatloaf. I'm not one to follow recipes or directions so i'll just describe a few of my meatloaf making methods. I like to use leaner burger because i'm just not a fan of all the grease involved. I like to add cracked peppercorns, bigger pieces please, and Worcestershire sauce (Anyone worth their kitchen knives will tell you to always use Lee & Perrin's) as well as a slight dusting of garlic powder. I'll set this in the fridge when it's nice and mixed. Then, I'll get the food processor - Entrance bravado suggests batshit crazy - out and add a lot of corn flakes and any left over croutons in the cabinets. To this i'll add a packet of meat loaf seasoning and bbq dry rub, preferably Blues Hog, and process until as fine a powder as one can expect to achieve. By then i'll have taken the meat chunk out of the fridge and add two eggs, diced onions and chopped green onions (and bell peppers if availavble - I like chunky meatloaf). Mix well and then - The new guy is a fucking idiot - add the bread powder mixture. Afterward, place on top of a drip pan and form into a nice, meaty shape. I like to flatten the top and mold a bit of a moat shape around the top. For the glaze, and this does change depending on what condiments are around, I used Blues Hog bbq sauce and added a bit of Lee & Perrins, a slight squirt of ketchup, pickled - How trite is this kind of introduction thread - juice from some pickled banana peppers (to thin glaze a bit) and added some onions and green onions that I reserved for just this purpose. I then glazed the meatloaf and added the chunky sauce to the moated areas on top. finally, just for fun, I added pickled banana peppers on top. Bake. consume. enjoy. SERIOUSLY.

I am Seer Travis Truman, and I have just arrived at usMessageboards.

I am going to be revealing the Forbidden Truth here shortly, so prepare for 99%+ of you to be in total fear.

I do NOT sugar-coat the pill of Truth.

Seer Travis.
paranoid%20and%20schizophrenia.JPG

Yuuummmmmmmmhmmm.. I make the best meatloaf. I'm not sure if it's because we never used to make it for dinners during childhood or because it's pretty hard to fuck up a meatloaf. Either way, for today's lunch I am scarfing on some tasty meatloaf. I'm not one to follow recipes or directions so i'll just describe a few of my meatloaf making methods. I like to use leaner burger because i'm just not a fan of all the grease involved. I like to add cracked peppercorns, bigger pieces please, and Worcestershire sauce (Anyone worth their kitchen knives will tell you to always use Lee & Perrin's) as well as a slight dusting of garlic powder. I'll set this in the fridge when it's nice and mixed. Then, I'll get the food processor - Entrance bravado suggests batshit crazy - out and add a lot of corn flakes and any left over croutons in the cabinets. To this i'll add a packet of meat loaf seasoning and bbq dry rub, preferably Blues Hog, and process until as fine a powder as one can expect to achieve. By then i'll have taken the meat chunk out of the fridge and add two eggs, diced onions and chopped green onions (and bell peppers if availavble - I like chunky meatloaf). Mix well and then - The new guy is a fucking idiot - add the bread powder mixture. Afterward, place on top of a drip pan and form into a nice, meaty shape. I like to flatten the top and mold a bit of a moat shape around the top. For the glaze, and this does change depending on what condiments are around, I used Blues Hog bbq sauce and added a bit of Lee & Perrins, a slight squirt of ketchup, pickled - How trite is this kind of introduction thread - juice from some pickled banana peppers (to thin glaze a bit) and added some onions and green onions that I reserved for just this purpose. I then glazed the meatloaf and added the chunky sauce to the moated areas on top. finally, just for fun, I added pickled banana peppers on top. Bake. consume. enjoy. SERIOUSLY.

Is there ANYTHING you don't think you cook the best? :lol:

You can hide behind me, asar. I will protect you from the demon. I isn't scared of no one.

But you despise and fear simple Truth.

I do NOT FEAR TRUTH.... she's quite harmless. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that comment by Travis for real?
But you despise and fear simple Truth.
WTF kind of statement is that? :D

I guess it means if we don't subscribe to the "Truth of the Ori" as prescribed by the all knowing Seer, we are all subject to punishment and pain of further 'Seering' posts. Too funny.

God I love this place...........!:clap2:

Exactly how I can lose something I don't have? Of course, I have TOTAL credibility and legitimacy, and your lives and way of society have none.

The best you can do is argue I made a typo? Then you believe that My arguments are sound deep down. You just cannot accept them because they represent Truth.

I hardly think any typo in such a large website is grounds to dismiss it. That is about the poorest excuse for philosophical rebuttal I have encountered.

This is what those in terror of Forbidden Truth do, they pretend that the Truth bores them, when in fact they hate Truth, they fear Truth.

If that's what you need to believe, that's fine. The real truth (without the need for the over dramatical capital T) is that I couldn't give a rats ass what you think, and I doubt many others here do either.

Welcome to USMB - the board where nobody give a shit.

* Gunny: you're welcome to have that as the board's new strap line, if you get bored with 'a political discussion forum'. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

If that's what you need to believe, that's fine. The real truth (without the need for the over dramatical capital T) is that I couldn't give a rats ass what you think, and I doubt many others here do either.

Welcome to USMB - the board where nobody give a shit.

:D damn, there goes another mouthfull of coffee!! I need a raincoat and boots in here.

fish. and anything deep fried. YUK

You need to search for My posts. I have started on three threads, but believe Me, this is just the beginning. Soon, the Truth will be detailed on these three threads I have selected.

I know of someone with whom you might get along: Terral

Last edited:

Today, 10:22 AM
Seer Travis
Member #23363 Join Date: May 2010

"Freedom of religion" is just a stupid catch-phrase and a sham and used by the most religiously oppressive societies.

America is the most religiously oppressive society in all human history. That is because it does not offer freedom from religion, which is the only legitimate form of freedom that relates to religion.

E. Houston & Cherry Streets, San Antonio, TX. Hope you like brown sugar.

OK this is also a lie , Saudi Arabia is far more religiously oppressive to name one.

You barely got here and your ideas are fucking stupid and flawed to high heaven.

Get over yourself and get some mental care before you go fucking someones kids and get your head blown off.

That's gonna be a bummer - cuz pretty much all the fish from the Gulf is already deep fried... in oil. :lol:

XOT, there were too many that fit him/her so I picked out the one that was obvious. lol

I can hang. Not into fish NOR fried anything. The only thing I eat fried are eggs n bacon.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CErapf79rqM]YouTube - Beggin' Strips Commercial ITS BACON![/ame]

Forum List

Back