If I may have your attention

I think he fears you because you'd kick his ass all over the parking lot. Just sayin' ....:eusa_whistle:
I feel like I'm playing a game of 'War' with a deck of cards. The intellectual challenge is too great for me with the Seer Travis.

Well, he's all sharp as a tack and twice as shiny n such .....:lol:

It's the three different types of hair product that makes for the shine he has. Maybe partially responsible for his brain damage, too.

The truth can be found in your name. Seer Travis is simply an anagram for arse rivets. Use them well my friend. Then perhaps you'll be able to speak through the correct orifice.

Or for those of us who speak American, he could be ASS RIVETER.

I feel like I'm playing a game of 'War' with a deck of cards. The intellectual challenge is too great for me with the Seer Travis.

It's the three different types of hair product that makes for the shine he has. Maybe partially responsible for his brain damage, too.

Maybe someone should warn him about using the Rustoleum Gloss Black on his hair?:lol:

That does not prove your claim about incest laws coming about because of pedophilia. Incest laws are based on the problems resulting from interbreeding. Incest is not about pedophilia.

Actually, nearly all crimes are committed against children via the family unit, as My website reveals. Its just they go more unreported. Thats not the issue.

WRONG!!!

The reason society demonizes and criminalizes incest is simply because it challenged the family unit structure, sexual programming, and the fascist order to get a "partner" and even embrace the toxic and lie-based institution of marriage.

Incest does not mean to abuse children, nor does it mean to peodophile, nor does it mean, nor does it mean you have children. Total failure. Go look the words up first.

Oh, good fucking grief. Are you and truthmatters both the result of interbreeding? Because neither of you seem to grasp really basic comprehension.

I didn't make any comment about pedophile or the percentage that take place within the family unit. Because incest laws are NOT to do with pedophilia, as truthmatters claimed. Incest laws exist because of the issues surrounding recessive genes.

That does not prove your claim about incest laws coming about because of pedophilia. Incest laws are based on the problems resulting from interbreeding. Incest is not about pedophilia.

Actually, nearly all crimes are committed against children via the family unit, as My website reveals. Its just they go more unreported. Thats not the issue.

WRONG!!!

The reason society demonizes and criminalizes incest is simply because it challenged the family unit structure, sexual programming, and the fascist order to get a "partner" and even embrace the toxic and lie-based institution of marriage.

Incest does not mean to abuse children, nor does it mean to peodophile, nor does it mean, nor does it mean you have children. Total failure. Go look the words up first.

Laws regarding incest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States
In the United States, every state and the District of Columbia have some form of codified incest prohibition.[18] However, individual statutes vary widely. Rhode Island repealed its criminal incest statute in 1989[18], Ohio only targets parental figures[18], and New Jersey does not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older.[18] Massachusetts issues a penalty of up to 20 years' imprisonment for those engaging in sexual activities with relatives closer than first cousins[18] and Hawaii up to 5 years in jail for "sexual penetration" with certain blood relatives and in-laws.[18]

In all states, close blood-relatives that fall under the incest statutes include father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, and in some states, first cousins. Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws.[19]

Last edited:

WRONG!!!

WRONG! 'Cuz I am Si modo and I speak the truth.

Are you afraid now?

But, I don't have my own website to use as 'proof' of my truth. Untill then, I will use my own posts as 'proof' of the truth. :lol:

Maybe someone should warn him about using the Rustoleum Gloss Black on his hair?:lol:
That's mostly around his mouth. Damn, that huffing interferes so much with having a good hair day.

That's mostly around his mouth. Damn, that huffing interferes so much with having a good hair day.

I was referring to his Shoney's/Bob's Big Boy pompadour, not the from-what-I-hear-is-the-fave-of-huffers gold or silver circle around his mouth.

They probably DO offset nicely.:lol:

Oh, good fucking grief. Are you and truthmatters both the result of interbreeding? Because neither of you seem to grasp really basic comprehension.

It is you who does not grasp basic comprehension.

I didn't make any comment about pedophile or the percentage that take place within the family unit.
Never said you did. You replied to Truthmatters, who raised it. Bad comprehension.

Because incest laws are NOT to do with pedophilia, as truthmatters claimed.
Correct. However, he claimed incest was related to peodophilia. Law was never mentioned by Me. Another comprehension failure.

Incest laws exist because of the issues surrounding recessive genes.
I already corrected that. You are wrong. It is because of the challenge to the societal norms and institutions.

Genes are nothing to do with incest. You need to look the words up in the dictionary.

Further, all human genes are inferior and faulty, as I reveal on My website. It is ridiculous to suggest that inbreeding would "endanger" a gene pool, because the human gene pool is already completely corrupted. However, that is moot. Incest is not re-production. Got that now?

I'd bet money you aren't even anatomically correct, you fuckwit, much less do you have even a sensible argument.:cuckoo:

It is you who does not grasp basic comprehension.

I didn't make any comment about pedophile or the percentage that take place within the family unit.
Never said you did. You replied to Truthmatters, who raised it. Bad comprehension.

Because incest laws are NOT to do with pedophilia, as truthmatters claimed.
Correct. However, he claimed incest was related to peodophilia. Law was never mentioned by Me. Another comprehension failure.

Incest laws exist because of the issues surrounding recessive genes.
I already corrected that. You are wrong. It is because of the challenge to the societal norms and institutions.

Genes are nothing to do with incest. You need to look the words up in the dictionary.

Further, all human genes are inferior and faulty, as I reveal on My website. It is ridiculous to suggest that inbreeding would "endanger" a gene pool, because the human gene pool is already completely corrupted. However, that is moot. Incest is not re-production. Got that now?

Try fixing your signature NOW, fuckwit.:cool:

:lol:

bigboy.jpg

Ok. Whatever. I'm sure we'll all be awestruck by your input.

Welcome.

I will not be welcome once you experience the terror of the Forbidden Truths. You will not be awestruck by My posts, unless you are one of the few out of millions of citizen-slaves who can actually recognize and appreciate Truth.

we already have one of your ilk thank you very much

WRONG!!!

Laws regarding incest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States
In the United States, every state and the District of Columbia have some form of codified incest prohibition.[18] However, individual statutes vary widely. Rhode Island repealed its criminal incest statute in 1989[18], Ohio only targets parental figures[18], and New Jersey does not apply any penalties when both parties are 18 years of age or older.[18] Massachusetts issues a penalty of up to 20 years' imprisonment for those engaging in sexual activities with relatives closer than first cousins[18] and Hawaii up to 5 years in jail for "sexual penetration" with certain blood relatives and in-laws.[18]

In all states, close blood-relatives that fall under the incest statutes include father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, and in some states, first cousins. Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws.[19]

Now stop and realise that insest was made illegal to protect children from their older family members and not to protect adults from having sex with adults.

If it were merely adults then the adults could run off together and change their names to avoid any laws.

Forum List

Back