If Democrats block the repeal of Obamacare, there will be hell to pay

You're not getting universal, single payer healthcare.

Why not?
Because we don't want it.

Why not?

Many do. We don't like ObamaCare.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Poll says something different than what the people voted and what libtards want to hear!

You were forewarned.

Why not?

Well it is the state's role, so sort it out in your state, if they don't want it...move somewhere that does want statewide single payer and add your family's votes to the tally.

O-Care isn't the problem, it's the actual COST of heath care after letting Big Health and Pharma be unregulated forever...only ACA can fix it over time, or something like it.

ACA, or something like it, is an initiative by the insurance industry to preserve the status quo - to squeeze every last dime out of a failed scheme that has perverted the health care market to the breaking point. The only way to fix that is to deny them the cover of getting in bed with government. Make them survive, or fail, based on the merits of their 'product'. not their lobbying clout.
BS, ACA is already squeezing the insurers, by regulation and competition . If only mindless and bought off GOP would get out of the way...

... but they won't. They won't repeal it either. They'll just take all the power the Democrats created for them and use it toward their own ends. Congrats!

You were forewarned.

Why not?

Well it is the state's role, so sort it out in your state, if they don't want it...move somewhere that does want statewide single payer and add your family's votes to the tally.

You were forewarned.

Why not? Too intelligent?

O-Care isn't the problem, it's the actual COST of heath care after letting Big Health and Pharma be unregulated forever...only ACA can fix it over time, or something like it.

ACA, or something like it, is an initiative by the insurance industry to preserve the status quo - to squeeze every last dime out of a failed scheme that has perverted the health care market to the breaking point. The only way to fix that is to deny them the cover of getting in bed with government. Make them survive, or fail, based on the merits of their 'product'. not their lobbying clout.
BS, ACA is already squeezing the insurers, by regulation and competition . If only mindless and bought off GOP would get out of the way...

... but they won't. They won't repeal it either. They'll just take all the power the Democrats created for them and use it toward their own ends. Congrats!
What power, and what ends? Is it a CONSPIRACEEEEEEE?!?!?!!!!

I think the "election" of Hillary Clinton proves how useful liberal-biased polls are as a real measure of what the American people think.

Hillary is right wing.
No she's not, she is Hillary-Wing.
Centrist pragmatic, what dupes would call LW.

Why not?
Why not? lol

I think the "election" of Hillary Clinton proves how useful liberal-biased polls are as a real measure of what the American people think.

Hillary is right wing.
No she's not, she is Hillary-Wing.
Centrist pragmatic, what dupes would call LW.

Franco, give it up. She is right wing.

The power in question is control over the health care industry. And no, I don't think it was a conspiracy. Just blundering. I don't think Democrats created ACA with the intent of giving Republicans all that power. They thought the Republican party was over and done with. But here we are ...

The power in question is control over the health care industry. And no, I don't think it was a conspiracy. Just blundering. I don't think Democrats created ACA with the intent of giving Republicans all that power. They thought the Republican party was over and done with. But here we are ...
That's no power at all. Who cares. It's public service. Not scary until you show some profit for the powerful. It's corrupt Big Health that has that power and huge profit.

That's no power at all. Who cares. It's public service. Not scary until you show some profit for the powerful. It's corrupt Big Health that has that power and huge profit.

??? Riiiiiiight. ACA creates no power at all for Congress. Did you into danielpalos' stash again?

??? Riiiiiiight. ACA creates no power at all for Congress. Did you into danielpalos' stash again?
And what's the point of that power?

Beginning soon, it will be whatever Republicans say it is.

Helping sick and injured people?

Helping sick and injured people?

Maybe. I suspect they're more interested in catering to their lobbyists, don't you?

Some regulation by the government is fine but we dont need the government running things.
You don't see it because you have tainted conservative genes and DNA which do not allow your lame ass to understand. Such is the curse of conservatism!!! Breathing the infected air will living in the state of TEX-ASS doesn't help and further exasperates your conservative DNA.

Well that was a whole lot of typing that said nothing...
People from TEX-ASS can't read nor comprehend!!! No surprises here. Let's move on.

Why not?
Yes we know the conservative idiots wants a Paul Ryan-Trump Care Healthcare system!!!!! The conservative are so stupid you can sell them dirt and conservatives will think it GOLD.

Forum List

Back