If Democrats block the repeal of Obamacare, there will be hell to pay

You haven't been paying attention.
Provide a link for the lie you just told!!!

Did you sleep through the midterms and the presidential elections?
Where is your link of proof.....Goofy????

You do realize dems lost over 1000 seats in government since barry was elected right?
Not to mention the presidential election.
Americans dont want the magic negro or his policies or hillary would have won since she intended to double down on em.
If it takes a link to prove that in your mind you're a fucken imbecile.
Oh Dufus......nothing last forever!!!!!!! Its obvious you come from a "Long Row of Idiots". The GOP can't hold on to their 2010 Census Gerrymandered seats. 2020 Census are just around corner.....there will be a reversal. Enjoy

Keep telling yourself that Pastaman....
The whole world is turning against your view.

Without repeal/replace, Obamacare will collapse under it's own weight...we're already seeing it with insurers pulling out of exchanges left and right. It's win/win for Republicans. If Democrats block repeal...it collapses and Democrats get the blame TWICE...first for unilaterally enacting this ill-conceived system, and again for obstructing its replacement.
Obamacare was passed with 51 votes thanks to the deceit of Harry Reid. Now, Schumer's Clowns will take a back seat when the Republicans vote repeal legislation with 51 votes.
During that time frame the GOP congress were not honest brokers!!!!! The GOP were using delaying tactics endless filibusters, sabotages and obstructions versus allowing ACA to come to a vote. So Obama said SCREW you Knuckle Dragging Neanderthal Republicans and passed the ACA without GOP participation.

Thank God we had nothing to do with the disaster that is barrycare.
Trump Care will be an even worst disaster.

I think the word you're looking for is "worse" but I digress...
The previous healthcare model was far better than barrycare so the only way we can go is up.
A thousand drunk monkeys on typewriters could come up with a more workable plan than barrycare.....

Without repeal/replace, Obamacare will collapse under it's own weight...we're already seeing it with insurers pulling out of exchanges left and right. It's win/win for Republicans. If Democrats block repeal...it collapses and Democrats get the blame TWICE...first for unilaterally enacting this ill-conceived system, and again for obstructing its replacement.
Obamacare was passed with 51 votes thanks to the deceit of Harry Reid. Now, Schumer's Clowns will take a back seat when the Republicans vote repeal legislation with 51 votes.
During that time frame the GOP congress were not honest brokers!!!!! The GOP were using delaying tactics endless filibusters, sabotages and obstructions versus allowing ACA to come to a vote. So Obama said SCREW you Knuckle Dragging Neanderthal Republicans and passed the ACA without GOP participation.

The previous healthcare model was far better than barrycare so the only way we can go is up.
A thousand drunk monkeys on typewriters could come up with a more workable plan than barrycare.....
Oh....so you are my self appointed "Editing Bitch" and you are from the state of TEX-ASS!!! Give me a "Break"

What will the tribal neanderthal GOP Trump Care con artist replace the ACA with???? Do the GOP have a reliable plan for 22 million American's?????

Provide a link for the lie you just told!!!

You do realize dems lost over 1000 seats in government since barry was elected right?
Americans dont want the magic negro or his policies or hillary would have won since she intended to double down on em.
Oh Dufus......nothing last forever!!!!!!! Its obvious you come from a "Long Row of Idiots". The GOP can't hold on to their 2010 Census Gerrymandered seats. 2020 Census are just around corner.....there will be a reversal. Enjoy

You do know that there is Trump voter remorse going on now and will be increasing every and Dump hasn't even taken the oath of office as the Con Man Fascist Fraud he truly is!!!!

62 million retarded conservative voter voted the Fascist Con Man known as Dumps.

Oh....so you are my self appointed "Editing Bitch" and you are from the state of TEX-ASS!!! Give me a "Break"

What will the tribal neanderthal GOP Trump Care con artist replace the ACA with???? Do the GOP have a reliable plan for 22 million American's?????

Sigh...you can't even spell Texas.
So are you telling me you're such a lazy fuck that you haven't read Trump's plans for a new healthcare system? It's been out there for months now.
Or you could just stay in your bubble and continue to look like an ill informed moron...your choice.

62 million retarded conservative voter voted the Fascist Con Man known as Dumps.

You seem to have forgotten the 1000 seats dems have lost since barry took office.....there's your reminder.

You do know that there is Trump voter remorse going on now and will be increasing every and Dump hasn't even taken the oath of office as the Con Man Fascist Fraud he truly is!!!!

Oh really? Than why is the stock market hitting record highs and consumer confidence is kicking ass?
Hell,my bank stocks have gone up seven bucks since Nov 8th.
You need to stop getting your news from The HuffingPaintPost.

The problem is that Trump's plan doesn't get rid of the mandate. It's just changes the wording, framing it as deduction. So dimwitted people can tell themselves it's reward for buying insurance rather than a penalty for not.

So are you telling me you're such a lazy fuck that you haven't read Trump's plans for a new healthcare system? It's been out there for months now.
Or you could just stay in your bubble and continue to look like an ill informed moron...your choice.
You're to stupid to realize you pit whole of state was purposefully misspelled because the state is full conservative ass wholes. You are my self appointed editing "Bitch"......do your dam job and "EDIT1" you idiot from the state of TEX-ASS!!!!

The problem is that Trump's plan doesn't get rid of the mandate. It's just changes the wording, framing it as deduction. So dimwitted people can tell themselves it's reward for buying insurance rather than a penalty for not.

I'm going to see what he actually does.
I know he wants to open up competition across state lines and that can only help.

Oh really? Than why is the stock market hitting record highs and consumer confidence is kicking ass?
What goes up must come down!!!!! The light at the GOP Tunnel is really an on coming train. You and your okie-dokie hill billies from the state of TEX-ASS are not going to make money on your stocks. Keep Dreaming.

You're to stupid to realize you pit whole of state was purposefully misspelled because the state is full conservative ass wholes. You are my self appointed editing "Bitch"......do your dam job and "EDIT1" you idiot from the state of TEX-ASS!!!!

Jesus Christ you spell like a retarded third grader.
Go take some remedial courses and get back with me.

I know he wants to open up competition across state lines and that can only help.
TrumpCare = GOP Medical Savings Accounts! Good luck with that HEE HAW Medical Care.

Jesus Christ you spell like a retarded third grader.
Go take some remedial courses and get back with me.
You are my editing bitch......go edit!!! Knuckle Head.

What goes up must come down!!!!! The light at the GOP Tunnel is really an on coming train. You and your okie-dokie hill billies from the state of TEX-ASS are not going to make money on your stocks. Keep Dreaming.

Barry is that you?

Ya dimwit,I've already made seven more bucks a share on my bank stocks.

Depending on how it's done, that could be a good thing. In my view, the actual purpose of the commerce clause is this kind of thing - to prevent the states from running regulatory regimes that stifle trade.

But I have zero confidence that, with Trump, it will be anything other than a feeding trough for Congress via lobbyists.

TrumpCare = GOP Medical Savings Accounts! Good luck with that HEE HAW Medical Care.

So you dont have a medical savings plan already?
And you call me a redneck.....

Depending on how it's done, that could be a good thing. In my view, the actual purpose of the commerce clause is this kind of thing - to prevent the states from running regulatory regimes that stifle trade.

But I have zero confidence that, with Trump, it will be anything other than a feeding trough for Congress via lobbyists.

Trump has spoken out against lobbyist several times.
I'm going to withhold judgement until we see what he's going to do.
If he fucks it up i'll be the first to cry bullshit.

Trump's plan also keeps the ban on denying policies based on pre-existing conditions, which is idiotic.

Forum List

Back