If being gay isn't a choice then how come in movies/TV shows girls are "converted" to lesbian...

"Honey"... what a patronizing response.

There are different forms of attraction. For example the attraction between two magnets isn't the same as the attraction between a husband and wife... nor the same as a roadside attraction.

Also, if you are going to try and post some kind of information to contradict the opposing person's position, you should probably not post a "blog."
I wear the patronising but I’ve never understood why some links are OK to give on a forum and some not. As to different forms of attraction I thought I’d attempted to distinguish between a few. Must try harder but I stick with my assertion this idea the female form has always been far more popular with artists is just plain wrong.

If you can't understand why a link to a blog isn't a good source, then you've already lost the battle.

There are different forms of attraction. For example the attraction between two magnets isn't the same as the attraction between a husband and wife... nor the same as a roadside attraction.

Also, if you are going to try and post some kind of information to contradict the opposing person's position, you should probably not post a "blog."
I wear the patronising but I’ve never understood why some links are OK to give on a forum and some not. As to different forms of attraction I thought I’d attempted to distinguish between a few. Must try harder but I stick with my assertion this idea the female form has always been far more popular with artists is just plain wrong.

If you can't understand why a link to a blog isn't a good source, then you've already lost the battle.
Peer reviewed adademia can produce as much nonsense as a blog. Both can be discussed.
Maybe though you expect every post to be in and of itself a complete exposition of the posters argument?
Your usage of ‘battle’ to discribe a discussion is interesting too.
And we got here from TV shows converting girls into lesbians?

Peer reviewed adademia can produce as much nonsense as a blog. Both can be discussed.
Maybe though you expect every post to be in and of itself a complete exposition of the posters argument?
Your usage of ‘battle’ to discribe a discussion is interesting too.
And we got here from TV shows converting girls into lesbians?

Oh good grief. You aren't worth my time when you make stupid statements like that. A blog is not a resource. You are the one that tried to disprove my position with the blog... and now you try to deflect the argument by trying to over think my verbiage, when it is nothing more than an idiom. "We" didn't get here from tv shows converting girls to lesbians... because the tv shows aren't actually converting anyone to lesbians. Tv shows are turning girls into lesbians as much as tv shows are turning watchers into super-heroes.

Oh good grief. You aren't worth my time when you make stupid statements like that. A blog is not a resource. You are the one that tried to disprove my position with the blog... and now you try to deflect the argument by trying to over think my verbiage, when it is nothing more than an idiom. "We" didn't get here from tv shows converting girls to lesbians... because the tv shows aren't actually converting anyone to lesbians. Tv shows are turning girls into lesbians as much as tv shows are turning watchers into super-heroes.
I’m pleased you used the phrase ‘over think my verbiage’ and also pleased you think I’m not worth your time.

I’m pleased you used the phrase ‘over think my verbiage’ and also pleased you think I’m not worth your time.

I don't believe you... because I would assume you are very hard to please, and most of the time you are left pleasing yourself.

The whole point of LGBT is that these people have no choice about their sexual preferences, but apparently, that is not always the case. Lesbians DO have a choice, and they can choose to have sex with a man or a woman, and some are lesbian until graduation ("LUG").

Okay, let me see if I can clarify the leftist mindset on this.

Lesbianism is superior to heterosexuality, because women are superior to men. All women, therefore, are latently lesbian and just don't realize it because they've been brainwashed to waste their time with men, who universally suck (and not that way). When one of these poor, oppressed souls makes sexual contact with one of the enlightened superior beings, she instantly evolves to the higher state of being a lesbian and no longer being enslaved to the evil penis.

There. That clear it up for you?
What nonsense.

The whole point of LGBT is that these people have no choice about their sexual preferences, but apparently, that is not always the case. Lesbians DO have a choice, and they can choose to have sex with a man or a woman, and some are lesbian until graduation ("LUG").

Lesbianism is superior to heterosexuality, because women are superior to men. All women, therefore, are latently lesbian and just don't realize it because they've been brainwashed to waste their time with men, who universally suck (and not that way). When one of these poor, oppressed souls makes sexual contact with one of the enlightened superior beings, she instantly evolves to the higher state of being a lesbian and no longer being enslaved to the evil penis.

What nonsense.
I agree but I’m always curious why there’s this powerful need to make sweeping generalisations about sexuality that appear to leave no room for anything like individuality.
As to ‘leftist mindset’ where the hell does that come into it? It appears that for a certain mindset anyone not agreeing with their world view is necessarily leftist.

Last edited:

What nonsense.

It was intended to be.

Nevertheless, I can only assume from listening to them that leftists actually believe this.

...after one lesbian sex act?

I have seen this happen over and over again.

Holy smokes.... it's called TV Einstein..
clearly the chem trails and fast food is working better expected...

It started out with a small minority of people with this sickness. George Soros and friends started promoting it through MSM and evil manipulation , destroy family and marriage

Part of the ongoing effort to normalise the perverse.

Oh? What is more perverse in your opinion; the act or the OP who says he has seen the act over and over again? Keeping in mind that nobody is forcing that loser to watch anything over and over again

At what point in your life did you chose to be gay?
I'm not talking about me, or even men. This never happens with male characters.

But I often see that women are portrayed as quite fluid in their sexuality.

A woman will be hetero all the way through the show, but then gets dumped by her boyfriend.

One lesbian shows interest in this woman, they kiss, and BANG she's a lesbian right then and there, do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

Is this an accurate portrayal of women and how they become lesbians?

I mean, if it is, then women DO have a choice of whether or not they want to be lesbian.

Which goes against one of the LGBT's major arguments for why they should be treated like victims in all of this.

Everyone likes to kiss young women, even other young women.

But as they get older, in the prime of child bearing years? Almost all of them want men.

Hmmm. I thought about this, from my older self, and my younger self.

It was a nope.

It's called TV.
Gay is a disease
If so. How is that gay disease transmitted?

"Infectious diseases are transmitted from person to person by direct or indirect contact. Certain types of viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi can all cause infectious disease."

I'd bet a million dollars they were gay or bi all along if i could inject them with truth serum.
You can bet all you want. I’ve known my now partner for over 45 years and believe me he was as suprised as me on that magic night we fell into bed in a fit of giggles, both of us wondering ‘Where is this going to?". He's never had an ounce of homophobia in him that might have kept in the closet and would have told me over the decades if he’d been having a bit of gay sex on the side. From way back in high school we never had any secrets from each other.
We make a mistake when we try and apply generalised rules about sexuality. More than any other realm of human behavior sexuallity is full of surprises.

As to injecting them, are you being sneakily freudian?

Kinda hoping this one wasn't "Happily married for decades" when you fell into bed with him giggling. But suspect he was nonetheless.

I'd bet a million dollars they were gay or bi all along if i could inject them with truth serum.
You can bet all you want. I’ve known my now partner for over 45 years and believe me he was as suprised as me on that magic night we fell into bed in a fit of giggles, both of us wondering ‘Where is this going to?". He's never had an ounce of homophobia in him that might have kept in the closet and would have told me over the decades if he’d been having a bit of gay sex on the side. From way back in high school we never had any secrets from each other.
We make a mistake when we try and apply generalised rules about sexuality. More than any other realm of human behavior sexuallity is full of surprises.

As to injecting them, are you being sneakily freudian?

If you fell into the bed together giggling then that should have tipped you off right there. :laugh:

As a hetero male I cant think of anything more repulsive than the sight of the male body and I dont giggle.

Well and this is why men think all women must be at least slightly lesbian. Men are HIGHLY visual and imagine we must be too.

Start by imagining that we're not men. I know that's really difficult for some of you, which is why romancing and being married for a long time is really, really difficult for a lot of you.

Thank God in heaven, I got a good one. And married him.

Forum List

Back