If America is such a racist country, why are so many non-whites trying to get in?

“F*ck the Bible voters”???? Do Democrats forget how important the Bible is to Blacks and Latinos?

For some parts of the communities, for others perceived economic benefits override their concern over progressive social values.

That, and most progressive activists are smart enough to only go after white Christians.

White Christians are the swing vote.

White union workers are going to be the swing vote as well.
White suburban women are the true swing voters.

“F*ck the Bible voters”???? Do Democrats forget how important the Bible is to Blacks and Latinos?

For some parts of the communities, for others perceived economic benefits override their concern over progressive social values.

That, and most progressive activists are smart enough to only go after white Christians.

There is never just one swing category.

With EV's in play, the burbs have less impact than they do in say a House election, or a Senate election.

So when a person says something, that's representative of the entire party? Good to know...especially when Donald Trump is the official head of the GOP. :lol:

If America is such a racist country, why are so many non-whites trying to get in?
Question for the leftists.

You just blew their minds.
giphy.gif

So you blame them for Trump winning in 2016?

I blame low information voters

She just said that white suburban women are the deciding factor. So you disagree?

Question for the leftists.

I am not a Leftest but can I offer an opinion?

Because the moron Liberals promise them welfare.

Has nothing to do with race just that filthy EBT Card, Obamacare and free Obamaphones..

She just said that white suburban women are the deciding factor. So you disagree?
Low information is still low information

So you’re saying that white suburban women are stupid? OK

America isn't racist just because the president is.
made up reality again, and yet you can't name one racist thing. ready, look good now, go!!!
I can name three off the top of my head. He was sued for being racist (not renting to blacks), birtherism and the Central Park 5.
not true at all on the rent thing, post a link that trump was sued.

as for the birtherism, how is that racist exactly? cause obammy didn't have a US birth certificate? how is that a racist element exactly?

Central Park 5, what did he do about the Central Park 5, five young men beaten by police to give a false confession? How do you suppose trump knew that? It took a documentary to show that. I watched it. It was all the NY legal system which trump was not part of. So, again, how is it racist to want the death penalty for those who confessed to rapping and killing a woman? you're very racist yourself obviously to believe such stupid nonsense.

dems created the kkk and yet you don't include them, why?

Not at all
I’m saying Trump voters are stupid

Not at all
I’m saying Trump voters are stupid

Your right. I think You’re a fucking imbecile.

So when a person says something, that's representative of the entire party? Good to know...especially when Donald Trump is the official head of the GOP. :lol:

Nice dodge.

Didn't work. The whole Dem platform is based on America being Racist at heart.

Forum List

Back