If America is such a racist country, why are so many non-whites trying to get in?

America is the least racist Country because it provides the most opportunity for peoples of all colors and creeds. America is by no means perfect but Goddamnit fo we know how to pivot from our wrongs compared to the rest of the world. Unfortunately, there is an element vested in keeping America down and perpetuating the racism myths is one angle.

I remember during the Bush era when he was getting trashed and how America was so bad because of him, I found myself in global capitals such as Ottawa, London, Tel Viv. In all cases, I was able to observe the US Embassies in each city.... always a line for people to get in compared to the other embassies.

If America were so racist and so oppressive, people would not be coming, they would be leaving.

“F*ck the Bible voters”???? Do Democrats forget how important the Bible is to Blacks and Latinos?

America is the least racist Country because it provides the most opportunity for peoples of all colors and creeds. America is by no means perfect but Goddamnit fo we know how to pivot from our wrongs compared to the rest of the world. Unfortunately, there is an element vested in keeping America down and perpetuating the racism myths is one angle.

I remember during the Bush era when he was getting trashed and how America was so bad because of him, I found myself in global capitals such as Ottawa, London, Tel Viv. In all cases, I was able to observe the US Embassies in each city.... always a line for people to get in compared to the other embassies.

If America were so racist and so oppressive, people would not be coming, they would be leaving.
oh hell no, I'm not accepting that, the MSM says it quite differently every fking hour of a 24 hour day.

America definitely IS a racist nation....There is nothing more racist than affirmative action policies....NOTHING.

“F*ck the Bible voters”???? Do Democrats forget how important the Bible is to Blacks and Latinos?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:dems don't give two shits about those people. where you been?

For some parts of the communities, for others perceived economic benefits override their concern over progressive social values.

That, and most progressive activists are smart enough to only go after white Christians.

For some parts of the communities, for others perceived economic benefits override their concern over progressive social values.

That, and most progressive activists are smart enough to only go after white Christians.

White Christians are the swing vote.

White Christians are the swing vote.

White union workers are going to be the swing vote as well.

Question for the leftists.

They've heard all about our generous welfare system, and that they are "owed" those benefits because they are "people of color".

Lefty knows why they're on the way, lefty's helped motivate them to get here.

Forum List

Back