If America is such a racist country, why are so many non-whites trying to get in?

Not by a majority of Americans. Racism barely got him elected, but it wasn't by a majority.

Our president is elected by a majority? Since when?
You can’t play it both ways

You can’t claim Trumps election proves anything about the views of America when he wasn’t popularly elected

No one was but he won the electoral votes and by a wide margin so a few voted for him?
Look
Trump won the EC. That entitled him to claim the Presidency

It doesn’t entitle him to claim that the American people supported his policies

He obviously garnered enough votes from millions of people to gain the presidency and allow him his executive pen. Are you drunk?

But he cannot claim that most Americans support him or his policies
They don’t

Our president is elected by a majority? Since when?
You can’t play it both ways

You can’t claim Trumps election proves anything about the views of America when he wasn’t popularly elected

No one was but he won the electoral votes and by a wide margin so a few voted for him?
Look
Trump won the EC. That entitled him to claim the Presidency

It doesn’t entitle him to claim that the American people supported his policies

He obviously garnered enough votes from millions of people to gain the presidency and allow him his executive pen. Are you drunk?

But he cannot claim that most Americans support him or his policies
They don’t

How do you know? Not all Americans vote. He is definitely the king of hyperbole and exaggeration.

You don’t know shit about the South.

America isn't racist just because the president is.
made up reality again, and yet you can't name one racist thing. ready, look good now, go!!!
I can name three off the top of my head. He was sued for being racist (not renting to blacks), birtherism and the Central Park 5.
Why can’t you rent to who you want to? Where are Obama’s records from Occidental where he registered as a “foreign student?” Central Park 5 ? Trump and about 298 million other Americans were told they did it. What about Black Lives Matter after the thug wanna be M. Brown was shot in a justifiable manner? What about Tawana Brawley? What about Eric Holder? What about Louis Farrakhan? Al Sharpton? Bobby Rush? Maxine Waters? Shelia Jackson Lee and all the other anti-white racist in Democratic Party?

The president isn't racist just because you say he is.

Oh, it’s not just me. In fact, it’s a majority of Americans.
You are a slave to the new world order globalists. The men and women in their fiefdoms have mostly sold out. You respect a woman who has had several children by all different men and a few abortions with it over a woman who is in a hetero marriage and works through the bad times to raise children. That is suicidal to a culture.

You are a slave to the new world order globalists. The men and women in their fiefdoms have mostly sold out. You respect a woman who has had several children by all different men and a few abortions with it over a woman who is in a hetero marriage and works through the bad times to raise children. That is suicidal to a culture.
What is the new world odor?

What is the new world odor?
Its the odor of human flesh dying. Its funny, until it happens.

No it isn't, you race baiting douchebag.

Careful, this could hurt...:lol:

More than half of Americans say Trump is racist, including 80% of African-Americans, a new poll found
Business Insider is a leftwing propaganda rag. Furthermore, it's behind a paywall.

More than half of Americans say Trump is racist, including 80% of African-Americans, a new poll found
Business Insider is a leftwing propaganda rag. Furthermore, it's behind a paywall.

The poll is from Quinnipiac.

A majority of voters say President Donald Trump is a racist, Quinnipiac University poll finds

In fact, everything around the world including law enforcement that is not owned by Rupert Murdoch is left-wing propaganda right, Super Dupe? LOL.

Forum List

Back