Zone1 Racist card that non whites play victims and are whiners

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by order of the peaky fookin blinders
Many say that DudleySmith for example about me all the time eventhough half of the things he puts in my mouth i never even said

Also playing victim is deragotary because it implies you did not raised a legit concern nor have a valid point that you are being dishonest manipulative and pretending while one might have really actually been a victim of abuse even violence

And there are no bigger manipulators and whiners then white supremacists who are obsessed with race and always whine that they are unfairly cancelled or censored even if its only that someone disagrees with them

Third but not least there is not only backlash against perceived racism against non whites but also backlash against racism against whites like i read in this article

So stop whining and put on the big guys pants

Japan is a very homogeneous society. This depiction isn’t about discrimination against whites. This is about getting the Japanese to acclimate to multiculturalism. It’s about shaming the Japanese for their perceived lack of culture sensitivity.

Japan is a very homogeneous society. This depiction isn’t about discrimination against whites. This is about getting the Japanese to acclimate to multiculturalism. It’s about shaming the Japanese for their perceived lack of culture sensitivity.
Ok but it doesnt take away from my point that there was "international backlash" in social media.

If the woke made a picture about the bad habits of white people, you'd be crying about it.

If the woke made a picture about the bad habits of white people, you'd be crying about it.
Yeah, maybe…. I am the main contributor to the “white culture holds back white people” thread….. So, I’m no stranger to criticizing the bad habits of white people.

Forum List

Back