If a man can compete in women's sports because he thinks he's a woman...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...can a heavyweight box in the featherweight category because he thinks he's a featherweight?

...can a heavyweight box in the featherweight category because he thinks he's a featherweight?
I'm sure that the Sports federations are going to have to do something about this soon like they eventually had to do something about competitors taking performance enhancing drugs....and then eventually blood doping.

I'm sure that the Sports federations are going to have to do something about this soon like they eventually had to do something about competitors taking performance enhancing drugs....and then eventually blood doping.

Yep, I agree. I'm sure we'll come up with some real creative solutions in this very thread. Some of them may not even include threats of violence.

Trans women have to complete a DNA test to determine sex for complete:

Sex verification in sports - Wikipedia

As for your weight category question, answer me this, can someone with no discernable brain compete in the world chess championships? Why don't you try to enter and find out?

As for your weight category question, answer me this, can someone with no discernable brain compete in the world chess championships? Why don't you try to enter and find out?
Lol
If it feels good do it… That’s viable… Right?

I just asked a simple question. You're the one getting hostile.

Also, since you brought up chess, why do you think men and women have different leagues?

Also, since you brought up chess, why do you think men and women have different leagues?

Because men can't handle being beaten by a woman.

Yep, I agree. I'm sure we'll come up with some real creative solutions in this very thread. Some of them may not even include threats of violence.
It's a logical solution...so, of course, it will not be satisfactory to CRCs.

Because men can't handle being beaten by a woman.
They certainly don't handle it very well...from the time I was little (and I'm guessing many mothers had this conversation with their daughters) I was told to "let the boys win" because they can't handle it.

It's a logical solution...so, of course, it will not be satisfactory to CRCs.

What could possibly go wrong?

bz-5cfdaa198ce13.png

Weight can be measured....emotions cannot. This is the time of 'The Feeeels'

Till another world war kicks off and these little faggots get sent into the meat grinder.

But that's a topic for another thread.

The home-O soccer team humiliated the poor Thai 12-0? Come on men/gals you ease up at 5-0 or so.....you don't run over a victim.

Here's what I think:

The women's movement should be stopping this shit, but it isn't, because the women's movement is bullshit.

And it's been bullshit ever since it defended Bill Clinton the rapist because he was "right on women's issues" i.e. abortion.

Someone needs to start a new women's movement that actually looks after the interests of women.

Dragonlady won't do it.

Forum List

Back