And Now Letitia James Threatens County Executive Who Issued Order Prohibiting Men From Participating In Women's Athletics

I am so fucking sick and tired of all this trans nonsense.

So she wants to protect trannies by endangering real women and putting real women at a disadvantage?

What the hell happened to America? I'm only 48 but holy shit it's become bizzaro world in this country from when I was a kid. Men can be women, illegals are flooding in, wanting people to have responsibility and strength is white supremacy, foreign nations are controlling us, drugs and crime are not bad anymore, blacks can be as racist as they want, young people matter more than adults, being a Christian is bad, democrats hate America, politicians care more about other countries than ours, we give billions to crooked nations we used to dislike while Americans suffer, and so on.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5f7e47db-0a42-4d04-b5d4-a4f244eb9459_498x213.gif

People are brainwashed and stupid, it's the only logical conclusion.

I am so fucking sick and tired of all this trans nonsense.

So she wants to protect trannies by endangering real women and putting real women at a disadvantage?

What the hell happened to America? I'm only 48 but holy shit it's become bizzaro world in this country from when I was a kid. Men can be women, illegals are flooding in, wanting people to have responsibility and strength is white supremacy, foreign nations are controlling us, drugs and crime are not bad anymore, blacks can be as racist as they want, young people matter more than adults, being a Christian is bad, democrats hate America, politicians care more about other countries than ours, we give billions to crooked nations we used to dislike while Americans suffer, and so on.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F5f7e47db-0a42-4d04-b5d4-a4f244eb9459_498x213.gif

In the name of inclusion, men get to win all the men's medals, and all the women's medals too.

Crazy indeed! Yet they somehow convince a significant fraction of the population that it makes compete sense.

It's so important that those of us who still have reasoning ability speak out against this at every opportunity. Every single one.

In the name of inclusion, men get to win all the men's medals, and all the women's medals too.

Crazy indeed! Yet they somehow convince a significant fraction of the population that it makes compete sense.

It's so important that those of us who still have reasoning ability speak out against this at every opportunity. Every single one.

The problem is that they don't need to convince a significant majority, all they have to do is own the 'media' and pressure those at the top of these organizations to do their bidding. They don't give a damn about the 'majority' when they can control everyone through much more narrow channels, and they do it quite successfully.

I’ve heard it called “brain rot”, but I think this one issue clearly show that the left are truly a cult.

I think it's prophesy being fulfilled, time will tell. Every generation has thought that I suppose, so hard to say for sure.

Speaking out is important but I don't know if that alone is going to be enough. And every day that passes it becomes less of enough.

The problem is American morals, values, standards and sanity is an uphill battle right now. And it's not just uphill, we have all have a arm tied behind our back, a bad knee, and a blindfold on as well. When the president is on TV in complete opposition to use, when 90% of the media is in opposition, when politicians are making the rules up in opposition it's a really fucking hard.

The majority of Americans are being held down by our throats.

Americans are creating their country's problems by not being tolerant of others. This issue is only one example. Unfortunately, the intolerance of one side has caused belligerence on the other side and so everybody is just giving up on finding answers.

One of these issues is going to erupt in violence with the guns. The large number of AR's and similar type weapons may result in it being very bloody, with hundreds dead.

There's a common ground available that can satisfy both sides on nearly all of America's problems. I know this to be true because some other country has already found an answer. Are you tired enough yet?
Tell me you have never played organized sports or have never had daughters who have played organized sports without telling me you've never played organized sports.

Speaking out is important but I don't know if that alone is going to be enough. And every day that passes it becomes less of enough.

The problem is American morals, values, standards and sanity is an uphill battle right now. And it's not just uphill, we have all have a arm tied behind our back, a bad knee, and a blindfold on as well. When the president is on TV in complete opposition to use, when 90% of the media is in opposition, when politicians are making the rules up in opposition it's a really fucking hard.

The majority of Americans are being held down by our throats.
No yet not, in fact yer reaction to a class that has been murdered and harassed for centuries in the US want liberty and freedom to exist just like you, the oppressors.

Yet they compete right along with men. Women should learn to be less sexist bigots and deal with it like the guys do.
Then you should have no problem with no segregation in sports at all.

Got it.

Why do you hate women?

Americans are creating their country's problems by not being tolerant of others. This issue is only one example. Unfortunately, the intolerance of one side has caused belligerence on the other side and so everybody is just giving up on finding answers.

One of these issues is going to erupt in violence with the guns. The large number of AR's and similar type weapons may result in it being very bloody, with hundreds dead.

There's a common ground available that can satisfy both sides on nearly all of America's problems. I know this to be true because some other country has already found an answer. Are you tired enough yet?
Stop your whining.

There will be no men competing against my daughter in women's sports.

End of story

Forum List

Back